damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    7fIG wrote: »
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

jus woke up..
    and yehp.. kai's still talkin that dumb ? ..

*goin back to sleep*

Only reason you support it is because you need to keep your employee numbers up. You indirectly ? up thousands of kids lives daily.

not true at all.. i actually feel a certain way about ? who prey on kids..
    i dont use hunger as a lure.. i dont show someone starvin a box of noodles.. i show a person eatin a box of noodles a steak..

there's a difference..

You still indirectly ? up a ? ton of kid's lives...I'm sure people have lost marriages because of one of your girls...that ? up a child's life...that's indirectly you.

so a ? not bein able to satisfy her husband and keep her household together is somehow my fault??!
    got'cha!

Had you not laid the service out it may have never been taken. That's like walking up to somebody that's really ? off, handing them a gun and saying "Here you can shoot the person if you want to...or not" and saying you didn't play a part in any of it.

but see thats the thing.. im/we're not "walking up"
    walking up and bein walked up on is two TOTALLY different things..

so hoes is walkin down streets like they jehovah witnesses knockin on doors when the wife is gone tryin to MAKE husbands pay to ? them.. is that how u think the game works??

Let me ask you something. If drugs never entered the world would people be addicted to them? A simple yes/no response will do.

seein as most drugs come from plants and natural resources i dont see how it could never exist..
    and seein as it started as a simple plant.. maybe its in the PERSON to WANT to be high..

i always laugh when people blame the supplier and not the demander..
    cause guess what... no demand.. NO SUPPLY!

or dont u realize that??

I always laugh when people feel the need to provide a long response to a simple yes/no question because they know the correct answer will make them look like they are in the wrong.

ur question was dumb..
    and unrealistic..

but to answer that ? question.. if drugs wasnt on earth mu'fuckas would find somethin else to get them through the day..

so YES ud still have addicts..

"would people still be addicted to them"...I didn't ask if people would be addicted to other stuff. Keep trying.

cant be addicted to whats not there..
    buuuuuuuuuuut

UD STILL HAVE ADDICTS..

so basically ull always have somethin to cry about..
    cause u rather chop the weed them pull the root..

I think you are missing my point. You don't make the person choose to cheat on their wife...you make it easier for them to do so. I guess, like Blazini pointed out, my college level education went over a lot of people's heads. I'm sorry for that.

yeh.. educated fools.. i run across them allllllll the time..
    uses dumb and unrealistic questions to support dumb and unrealistic claims..

a classic case of idealist vs realist..

now if only what went on in ur head went on in the REAL world..

You speak on the REAL world but can't even see faults in your own line of work...hilarious.

And in this REAL world you feel you are at no fault despite being a supplier of something illegal. Of course you would take that stance though since you are the supplier. Only seems logical that you would.

lets not bring legality into this argument..
    hahahahaha lol @ a crooked government wantin me to be on the straight in narrow..

yeh.. if ONLY what went on in ur head went on in the REAL world..

Well you could have just said that to begin with. My issue is the fact its illegal and you support it. You obviously don't care and think you are justified by other wrong things going on. I don't feel that way...could've saved us a ? ton of time.

weed is ILLEGAL yet alcohol and cigarettes ARE LEGAL..
    if u do whats told rather then what makes sense then i can see u havin a vice or two of ur own..

somethings are illegal that shouldnt be.. and some things are legal that shouldnt..
    what is or isnt is up to the person..

and if u have a problem with somethin simply because it was deemed illegal then ur not as smart i people on here take u for..

the same politicians who bans ? marriages are recievin ? picks in they email from other men..
    same politicians who are outlawin prostitution has one in his room waitin for the meeting to adjourn..

but u wanna base ur arguments on what they propose???

but anyways.. i digress.. how dumb of me to expect a lamb to understand a lion..

• CapitalB
    Options
    You still benefit from a lot of the privileges that go along with living in this country. I don't agree with people that "pick and choose" what to follow.

If you were actually "rebelling" in all aspects of this country and doing something positive about it hen sure I'd be happy to find that your logic holds weight. But you are like many others (like the corrupt people you speak of) that pick and choose what to follow depending on what benefits them the most.

welcome to the REAL world..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smh
    what the hell Parallel was thinkin
    that he had the wit and insight to "debate" CapB?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    smh

"? you"
    hahahahahahaha
  • a.mann
    Options
    smh

"? you"
    hahahahahahaha

hahaha, nah that's not a shot......really

just got to give acknowledgements
    quite a few prominent posters walkin around quietly rockin a ? ' s last name
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smh

"? you"
    hahahahahahaha

hahaha, nah that's not a shot......really

just got to give acknowledgements
    quite a few prominent posters walkin around quietly rockin a ? ' s last name

hahahaha master instigator i swear! lol ..and i know.. i jus had to throw that in there.. coverin bases..
  • a.mann
    Options
    with a ? such as myself, I would to
  • CapitalB
    Options
    U2 make a good couple

@a.mann what u do to hurt this cat's feelings??
    he cant possibly have a beef with me.. 3k post in and i dont know who the ? he is..

NOT ONE notable post..

im jus sayin..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This thread got way wack.

FOF this ? ..

? up in here deliberating/cheerleading and ?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm assuming she meant in an extreme situation where she has run out of other options; no jobs coming through, no support system of family/friends. If you literally don't know where your child's next meal is coming from, damn the pride and the morals bs. You do what you gotta do. Maybe you have to be a parent to understand that feeling. Besides why is it perfectly ok for women to suck ? for free, but it's "morally wrong" in this situation? Makes no sense.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not a she.

and..

No further comment
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 "Poisoning the well".
  • a.mann
    Options
    U2 make a good couple

@a.mann what u do to hurt this cat's feelings??
    he cant possibly have a beef with me.. 3k post in and i dont know who the ? he is..

NOT ONE notable post..

im jus sayin..

HAHAHA

sure that's not one your "fans"

cuz I stop keeping track,
    probably ? on his buddy or something
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I done sucked ? for free. Might as well get paid.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? goin plat huh
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options
    All I'm asking is that if u2 would stop flirting.
    Bossboo(foreign ? ) weren't u datniggab1?

nah.. not never..
    BdaP bka CapitalB

? on him too though..

im jus sayin..
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think a lot of you ? in here are caping for your childhood/the childhood of your friends or relatives....

Because as bad as the foster system IS, life in the streets and the hood isn't much better. Want proof? LOOK AT THE ? HOOD. Sitting back struggling going from one place to the other with (more than likely) a young single parent in a hostile environment is nearly just as bad as the foster system. Poverty all in all is not a good look.

This discussion has been closed.