T.I. "Love This Life" Snippet:Update Full Version

Options
2»

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ehhhh it's aiight. I'm worried about this album but it's t.i.p so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's come out with so many CRAZY first singles thats it's hard for him to live up to at this point.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    I'm smashing iggy raw

That's what the label-heads are hoping.

They made a trial-run with KreayShawn but she was too scrawny and weird to be accepted fully so now they bring out another prototype that's equally pale but has red lipstick, blonde hair and enhanced photos that suggest she has physical attributes normally associated with women of Afrikan descent...

Now watch the jolly-? 's give her a ghetto-pass based on their ? because hey; after all T.I. co-signs her and she fits the Europeon beauty standard of leprous white skin, blonde stringy hair and white Europeon features.

A thirsty and weak ? will support an Iggy Azelia movement just based on the sick ? that self-hating ? - Erkel's have for white flesh......the rest of us are not impressed.

T.I. is a ? , he just signed a white ? and a U.K. artist so that he could co-sign what H-Rap said a year ago about the new direction of HipHop being Euro-pandering and white artists.....am I psychic or are these labels & A&R's just predictable as ? with the direction of our culture?

how is Chipmunk a Euro-pandering artist?

Chipmunk is from England, a ni99er in Paris...London to be exact.

JayZ already scooped up K-Koke to add to his Roc Nation roster so Grand Hustle snatches up their own
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    I'm smashing iggy raw

They made a trial-run with KreayShawn but she was too scrawny and weird to be accepted fully so now they bring out another prototype that's equally pale but has red lipstick, blonde hair and enhanced photos that suggest she has physical attributes normally associated with women of Afrikan descent...

Now watch the jolly-? 's give her a ghetto-pass based on their ? because hey; after all T.I. co-signs her and she fits the Europeon beauty standard of leprous white skin, blonde stringy hair and white Europeon features.

A thirsty and weak ? will support an Iggy Azelia movement just based on the sick ? that self-hating ? - Erkel's have for white flesh......the rest of us are not impressed.

T.I. is a ? , he just signed a white ? and a U.K. artist so that he could co-sign what H-Rap said a year ago about the new direction of HipHop being Euro-pandering and white artists.....am I psychic or are these labels & A&R's just predictable as ? with the direction of our culture?

how is Chipmunk a Euro-pandering artist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81DskvwMhl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's a harsh term maybe a more suitable term would be catering-to-the-buying demographic.

The Europeon market is lucrative "WTT" charted in damn near 16 Europeon countries and they sell out ALL of the rap shows from our mainstream stars over there so you will start to see more cross-marketing with Europeon artists and rap artist from the U.S. and you will also see U.K artists being signed by labels over here.

Demographic$

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

wrd ... real talk

05.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I seen her up close in person and shes not being enhanced by photos. Good try tho.

But this thread aint about her.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Who knew the Rozay groupie would come in here and dislike the song? Shocker!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This is just whatever you like with him rapping. good track. should do decent numbers
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chorus is wack as ?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love This Life is wack, but i'm still looking forward to Trouble Man.

J. Cole's Work Out was wack (still is), but Cole World was a dope album.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh i dont like this
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Not feeling this...
  • Stew
    Options
    The hook and bridge is weak but the lyrics on point.

O forgot nobody pays attention to that anymore
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beat is ? sick at least. Really the only reason I somewhat care for the song.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Trouble Man is hot...it's like lately T.I.'s "lady songs" are corny and about trickin...I miss the "Let's get away" and "Freak Though" T.I.P. and his "street bangers" just feel forced after the jail stint....never have I wished a rapper stayed out of trouble more than I have with T.I.

Well, cept maybe 'Pac lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat is dope, TIP verses are aight, hook is trash.