Why doesn't Yakub get more respect from whites?

Options
Punisher__
Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I mean, he's the very reason that you all even exist in the first place.

Comments

• iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    probably because if they acknowledge the story of yakub then they would all be admitting to the fact that they are cave dwelling scab of mankind devils...that might have something to do with it
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iamnova wrote: »
    probably because if they acknowledge the story of yakub then they would all be admitting to the fact that they are cave dwelling scab of mankind devils...that might have something to do with it

damn..................../
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

It's all about being honest, right?
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maybe because 5% or a ? knock off of Islam. \And Allah>>>>>>>>>>>>Yakub
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn..................../

just saying thats essentially what the story tells us
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yakub (Nation of Islam)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Part of a series on

Nation of Islam

Famous leaders
    Wallace Fard Muhammad · Elijah Muhammad · Malcolm X · Warith Deen Mohammed · Louis Farrakhan

History and beliefs
    Saviours' Day · Nation of Islam and antisemitism · Tribe of Shabazz · Yakub · Million Man March

Publications
    The Final Call · How to Eat to Live · Message to the Blackman in America · Muhammad Speaks

Subsidiaries and offshoots
    American Society of Muslims · Fruit of Islam · The Nation of Gods and Earths · New Black Panther Party · United Nation of Islam · Your Black Muslim Bakery

This box: view • talk • edit

According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub or Yakob), was a scientist alive "6,600 years ago", responsible for creating the white race, a "race of devils". The doctrine of Yakub was first proclaimed by Wallace Fard Muhammad and was later developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad.

Yakub created white people by a process of grafting the "black " to a "white" from the original black population of the world. According to the Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races except the black race were by-products of Yakub's work. However the "black race" included Asians. "Whites" were defined as Europeans and Jews.

It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos.[1] The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear.

In his autobiography (written by Alex Haley), Malcolm X notes that, in his travels in the Middle East, many Muslims reacted with shock upon hearing about the doctrine of Yakub.[page needed]

The African American author and playwright Amiri Baraka wrote a play titled A Black Mass based on the story of Yakub.[2]

[edit] Story
    Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca, at a time when 30% of the people were "dissatisfied". He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. At the age of six he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[3] This insight led to his plan to create a new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[3] By the age of 18 he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers he went to Patmos where he bred out the black traits, and created a brown race after 200 years, killing all dark babies. Finally, after 600 years the white race was created.

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.[4][5][6]

[edit] Yakub and Jacob
    The name Yakub is the Arabic variant of the name of the Biblical Patriarch known as Jacob in English language versions of the Bible, and as Ya`aqob in Biblical Hebrew. Fard Muhammad's Yakub has some parallels to the Biblical Jacob's role as the father of the tribes of Israel. The idea that Jews were an "artificial race" created by interbreeding and dependent on "tricks and lies" already existed in anti-Semitic theories of the time.[7] The story of Yakob includes Jews as part of a wider artificially created "white" race.[8]

In speeches by Malcolm X Yakub is identified completely with Jacob. Referring to the story of Jacob wrestling with the angel, Malcolm X states that Elijah Muhammad told him that "Jacob was Yacub, and the angel that Jacob wrestled with wasn't ? , it was the government of the day". This was because Yakub was seeking funds for his expedition to Patmos, "so when it says Jacob wrestled with an angel, 'angel' is only used as a symbol to hide the one he was really wrestling with". However, Malcolm X also states that John of Patmos was also Yakub, and that the Book of Revelation refers to his deeds: "John was Yacub. John was out there getting ready to make a new race, he said, for the word of the lord".[9]
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

You mean they don't already acknowledge this?

oh_snap.gif
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i'm figuring most fictional characters don't get THAT much respect
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm figuring most fictional characters don't get THAT much respect

Oh yeah? What about Superman and Batman?
  • janklow
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah? What about Superman and Batman?
    well, i did say most
  • DarcSkies777
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well, i did say most

^ white devil trying to deny the existence of a man that clearly existed. I know where you came from Janklow....I KNOWWWWW
  • janklow
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know where you came from Janklow....I KNOWWWWW
    ...Africa?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how does anyone believe in these stories?? seriously..

why can't it ever be taught we are all equal and noone higher than ? . end of story.

it baffles me that over and over religion is used for some benefit to some, and the destruction of others.. etc etc people know all this, but we still try to prove who is more important yadda yadda..

while most people live day in and out still sure that this is the thing to do.. i'll be saying how you doing to everyone, going about my business, thanking ? for another day and helping whoever needs a hand.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    how does anyone believe in these stories?? seriously..

why can't it ever be taught we are all equal and noone higher than ? . end of story.

it baffles me that over and over religion is used for some benefit to some, and the destruction of others.. etc etc people know all this, but we still try to prove who is more important yadda yadda..

while most people live day in and out still sure that this is the thing to do.. i'll be saying how you doing to everyone, going about my business, thanking ? for another day and helping whoever needs a hand.

the Yakub story is interesting.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...africa?

lol........
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Allegory or truth from the Akashic records, it dosent matter.

Their is no record of a Moses led exodus out of Egypt and I seriously doubt Jesus could make fish & bread materialize out of thin air but these Xristians believe that ? .

Yakub/Jacob whatever, I just know that on this plane of existence the Tamahu/Toubob has shown nothing but savage barbarism toward the original man....he is 100% absolutley dissagreable to get along with.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Allegory or truth from the Akashic records, it dosent matter.

Their is no record of a Moses led exodus out of Egypt and I seriously doubt Jesus could make fish & bread materialize out of thin air but these Xristians believe that ? .

Yakub/Jacob whatever, I just know that on this plane of existence the Tamahu/Toubob has shown nothing but savage barbarism toward the original man....he is 100% absolutley dissagreable to get along with.

I lol'd at the bold because for the most part it's true.