Sources: McNabb may be Raider

Options
2»

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol but these same Raiders beat McNabb and the eagles this past season im just sayin lmao

With Jamarcus "u dont think its my fault" Russell starting at QB.... Raiders where a good team and where winning when he got benched....
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this has got to be the worst year ever for mcnabb.....lmao....to get exiled to the Raiders after losing his last two games as an Eagle, hearing your coach verbally support you only to turn around and shop you.....if he goes to the raiders his career is finished.....matter fact just coming over to the AFC means his career is over becuz it was actually a little too easy for him in the NFC getting to the title game 6 times, so lets first see how he can handle the weak ass AFC West and challenge SD, then he has to worry about Peyton, Tom, and Big Ben(Carson, Mark,Vince Young....lmao) breakin his heart again and again with their superior teams.....he should've left for Chicago when he had the chance.....
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hope he does get traded. Mcnabb needs a change of scenery plus he's never been appreciated in Philly which is a travesty in itself. This move would instantly give the Raiders respectability again while also making them a contender in the weak AFC WEST.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    this has got to be the worst year ever for mcnabb.....lmao....to get exiled to the Raiders after losing his last two games as an Eagle, hearing your coach verbally support you only to turn around and shop you.....if he goes to the raiders his career is finished.....matter fact just coming over to the AFC means his career is over becuz it was actually a little too easy for him in the NFC getting to the title game 6 times, so lets first see how he can handle the weak ass AFC West and challenge SD, then he has to worry about Peyton, Tom, and Big Ben(Carson, Mark,Vince Young....lmao) breakin his heart again and again with their superior teams.....he should've left for Chicago when he had the chance.....

I dont think Reid is shopping him, its the GM Tim Heckert doing all that.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

heckert isnt the gm anymore, its howie roseman..but i wouldnt be surprised if reid didnt have a hand in it
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

damn that ass in ya avi is phaaaaaaaaaaaat......lol

OK FOCUS!!....you might be right but im sure Reid has a hand in this somehow....he may be "forced" to agree with it and i know he loves McNabb but he also has to protect his ass too(cuz his seat is scorchin too......lol)
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
    Options
    he gets traded and wins a superbowl in 2 years. stamp it.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    heckert isnt the gm anymore, its howie roseman..but i wouldnt be surprised if reid didnt have a hand in it

Oh ? Im late...when did Heckert leave?? And where did he go?? And Reid may have a hand in it, but if he does its probably like Mike06 says, cuz his back is against the wall and he is trying to save his own ass
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This would be a horrible decision (if it went through) for both teams.

Eagles are only good because of McNabb. He's done so much (5 NFC CC) with average recievers his entire career. It's messed up that when the Eagles actually have talented receivers, is when they want McNabb gone.

Oakland doesn't need another washed up player. The Richard Seymour experiment failed because he's too old and not the same player he used to be. I would think Al Davis would learn from past mistakes but he's living in a fantasy land. What's worse about the Seymour addition is that it's not guaranteed he'll be back next season? It's the same with McNabb.

Oakland needs more draft picks not has-beens.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why are Eagles fans so ? ? No diss meant by that, but why do they seem to hate him so much? If he were to be traded at least trade him to a respectable franchise instead of Oakland.

From Oakland's point of view I wouldn't do this move, they need to be rebuilding for a longer run instead of thinking about the present.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's ? up if he goes to the Raiders. I'd rather him stay in Philly. That white boy ain't going to do ? . He had 2 good games, woooooooow. ? him. They need to keep McNabb at the minimum for 1 more year and trade Vick and let the Eagles do what it do. Like someone else mentioned without McNabb despite the problems he's had here and there with passes, they wouldn't of been ? . Look at the recievers he had to work with and now he has a solid offensive squad they want to get rid of him? Eagles offices ? me off sometimes lol. Hopefully this is just BS and he don't get traded. I say give him that 1 more year and let him win his chip so he can be the first black QB to win. He's always top 3-5 in the league year in and year out.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh ? Im late...when did Heckert leave?? And where did he go?? And Reid may have a hand in it, but if he does its probably like Mike06 says, cuz his back is against the wall and he is trying to save his own ass

he left a couple months ago i think...went to cleveland.
    i really hope they let him at the very least play out the last year of his contract. he deserves that much
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i could see the raiders doing this trade b cu z al davis is gona die day....hes tryna wina asap....