Big Pun put a gun to Jay-Z chest?

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a possibility it's true because Fat Joe never denied it, we'll never know. But as far as for Nas and Jay, we haven't heard it from the horse's (or camel's) mouth in any of their interviews in the past 10 years of the beef afterwards. But leave the past in the past.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    with all the ? who dislike jay this ? should have been confirmed if true
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    Dj Who Kid tells about Big Pun when he aim a Uzi on him.. No doubt Pun was a gangster and didnt give a ? , so this is probably true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLiZyr7m8K4
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    ^^^ C/S , theres other videos wit other rappers talkin about Pun having guns around all da time. But if anybody seen da Pun Biography, its known he was a stick up kid before he started rhymin. So dis Jay story isnt too suprising.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    its an interview wit pistol pete talkin bout dat ? .

He did hit jay wit a bottle tho.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol..the general public thought pun was some ol golly fat rap man..that ? was a certified G...they didnt call themselves terror squad for nothing
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a possibility it's true because Fat Joe never denied it, we'll never know. But as far as for Nas and Jay, we haven't heard it from the horse's (or camel's) mouth in any of their interviews in the past 10 years of the beef afterwards. But leave the past in the past.

this is the reason you're talking about
    ? talk about ? from the 90s as if it was yesterdays news
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    cuban link said jay ran from pun, idk about a gun though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3vWZlKWbs8

18:40ish is when he talks about it.
  • deathrowzorrow
    lmao so jay a ?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, the Roc-A-Fella ? , it was a little brawl. It was some business negotiations that went sour,” he told ThisIs50 Radio. “Jay-Z was supposed to perform for 15 G’s or something like that, and it was like some street ? that we knew that hired him. He didn’t go and perform. He just showed up.”

The two camps met at a label to settle the discrepancy, but Hov brought along some children to make sure that no shots rang out. “All I remember was Jay-Z doing the Matrix in the room by the couch, and Pun chasing him,” he said. “Joe talking ? . The pressure was definitely put on.
  • _Goldie_
    ? crazy, cuz Ether wouldve been even more deadlier than it already was. smh
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    its an interview wit pistol pete talkin bout dat ? .

He did hit jay wit a bottle tho.
    you making up ? . if you really saw/heard that interview then you know that sauce money got hit with the bottle. why would you blatantly lie? there is no way in the world you could have got that mixed up. thats a sign of mental illness or something that you would make up ? about a person you dont know and post it on here

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah the real story was that Jay-Z bought the bar.The ? bought all the bottles all the drinks.Pun got pist and put the pressure on hov.
  • _Goldie_
    Actually, the Roc-A-Fella ? , it was a little brawl. It was some business negotiations that went sour,” he told ThisIs50 Radio. “Jay-Z was supposed to perform for 15 G’s or something like that, and it was like some street ? that we knew that hired him. He didn’t go and perform. He just showed up.”

The two camps met at a label to settle the discrepancy, but Hov brought along some children to make sure that no shots rang out. “All I remember was Jay-Z doing the Matrix in the room by the couch, and Pun chasing him,” he said. “Joe talking ? . The pressure was definitely put on.

LMAO!!!
  • Disciplined InSight

this is the reason you're talking about
    ? talk about ? from the 90s as if it was yesterdays news

Well of course..this is a premier Hip Hop site. 80's, 90's, 00's and today's Hip Hop music/topics..everything is covered..lol

But obviously in my earlier post I've mentioned the fact that Jay never spoke on it or Nas and we all know the results of their battle.

Even if Columbia Records hadn't censored those lyrics, as damaging as they are I believe Nas would still be the victor regardless so that's why I said leave it in the past.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    imagine if Nas had that verse on Ether.. It would be much better
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭

more lies? fat joe, cuban link, lot of people have been on record that it was at a club and basically the roc bought out the bar flossing and pun took it for disrespect. pun aint had no knuckle game so he pulled out a hammer, and somebody hit sauce money with a bottle. it was in a club called carbon. 30 terror squad vs jay, dame and sauce money. the next day when the roc and biggs was gearing up for war. the squad reached out and blamed it on pun being ? etc. you really think them multi millionaires at the roc dont got goons too. a truce was reached and thats why it never came out. but a few folks would speak on it cryptically. but out of respect for the truce you see that joe, never speaks on it. because despite what you kids say and how thorough you think dude is in the streets. hard for him to go to war with someone who can send shooters from his own neighborhood at him
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Bleek was the one who hit a Terror Squad dude with the bottle..^ 4:45
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat Joe denied that a while ago.

I guess ya'll believe Lil Kim had to have her stomach pumped too, huh.
  • deathrowzorrow
    This is the reason why Jay wanted Peace with Nas because he dont want Nas to tell the real story about him being a ?
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    This is the reason why Jay wanted Peace with Nas because he dont want Nas to tell the real story about him being a ?

? , and i'm a nas fan. jay had no problem with trying to make nas look soft and lame on the takeover, and he never asked for peace
  • Disciplined InSight
    Lol @ some JayHova Witness hitting the feelings option on my post.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ some JayHova Witness hitting the feelings option on my post.

LOL
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012

? , and i'm a nas fan. jay had no problem with trying to make nas look soft and lame on the takeover, and he never asked for peace

so didnt nas, so what now? we all know thats the truth. Jay is a ? , Pun had a ? gun on Jay chest. Lmao ? ?
    LOLL
This discussion has been closed.