Michael Bay Responds to TMNT Fans: Chill!

13»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I think you guys are trippin'. The turtles won't be "alien" but their DNA is probably alien, their ooze probably comes from an astroid/comet (or not even ooze, some type of microbial DNA/bacteria).

In reality, the TMNT are "alien". An alien is something foreign, strange, from "somewhere else". How the ? are the TMNT not alien? Trippin' like I said...
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Man I think you guys are trippin'. The turtles won't be "alien" but their DNA is probably alien, their ooze probably comes from an astroid/comet (or not even ooze, some type of microbial DNA/bacteria).

In reality, the TMNT are "alien". An alien is something foreign, strange, from "somewhere else". How the ? are the TMNT not alien? Trippin' like I said...

? reality yo...they came from the ooze which was made by that TGRI guy at least in the movie lmao
    /sarcasm

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you seriously putting on the cape for this horseshit? And worse, THAT ? is the best you can come up with? The TMNT aren't alien because they aren't from "somewhere else", the mutant ooze isn't from somewhere else either...so just stop.

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vibe is a funny dude.
  • VIBE
    rage wrote: »

Are you seriously putting on the cape for this horseshit? And worse, THAT ? is the best you can come up with? The TMNT aren't alien because they aren't from "somewhere else", the mutant ooze isn't from somewhere else either...so just stop.

New species found today are considered "alien" in nature. GTFOH.

Aliens. Turtle. Ninjas. >>>>

Should name it Ninja Alien Turtles or Turtle Alien Ninjas.

*shrugs*

Be mad, I'm just sayin' it's alien because it is. He's just saying the truth. No cape either, ain't no size that fits me...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    So if the Turtles are aliens, and seemingly won't be teenagers...just where in the ? will Splinter fit in...because there is no way in Chinese hell you make anything TMNT related and leave Splinter out or as some side character....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ this ? . Y'all ? about to get some terminator type alien turtles.
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Vibe- Why do you think Bay would be so adamant about striking the "mutant" from the name if your theory holds up? Seems to me there is a definitive reason for that and he is definitely altering any ooze aspect. Thats a Nosign for Bay.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vibe- Why do you think Bay would be so adamant about striking the "mutant" from the name if your theory holds up? Seems to me there is a definitive reason for that and he is definitely altering any ooze aspect. Thats a Nosign for Bay.

the company behind him wanted the name to be ninja turtles....not bay himself
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    lol seriously though, their origin is right in there fuckn name MUTANT

thats like saying Spider man should've been an alien too

"radioactive spider??? that makes no fuckn sense. He must be an alien from the planet Spidora"
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we got ninja aliens?
  • VIBE

Because they would be "alien" since they're different looking and DNA isn't of this planet.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m1c2edI2Ea1qbuewb

Smfh THE ? IS THIS?
  • VIBE
    Looks goat! Gonna see it first day then see it again immediately after.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its offical childhood is ruined thanks hollywood and micheal bay.
  • VIBE
    lol @ anyone taking the art work seriously.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, inb4 aliens randomly fighting for the side of good.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    light saber swords and ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya'll be lovin Bay movies tho

? in the hood called Transformers 3 the best flick of 2011 n ?

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    how much ? will blow up in this flick