Alley Boy Dissin T.I&Jezzy....Can He Win? What Yall Think

Options

Comments

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @2Fresh2der when you right you right they ? up on that part but every ? has his ? moments at times but you right
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @TheLoniousMonk i never said the G4 Boyz was good im just sayin DTE did ? up when it came time to get at dem ? for callin dem out like seriously how they let a dude that talkin like he got suger in his tank disrespect dem like that althought im from harlem&i kinda still talk like dat even doe i live in atl now but ion sound as bad as this lil fruit ass ? lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    @TheLoniousMonk i never said the G4 Boyz was good im just sayin DTE did ? up when it came time to get at dem ? for callin dem out like seriously how they let a dude that talkin like he got suger in his tank disrespect dem like that althought im from harlem&i kinda still talk like dat even doe i live in atl now but ion sound as bad as this lil fruit ass ? lol

I feel you. You make a good point, cause I have a hard time believe any superthug ass ? would let that cat diss him and get away with it.
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @2Fresh2der when you right you right they ? up on that part but every ? has his ? moments at times but you right

even tho we dont agree on everything, i got alotta respect for u my ? , most ? act like ? online and wanna disrespect instead of just having a normal back and forth.....much respect my ?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    But while yall talkin all this real ? , y did trouble squash the beef with g4 boys and better yet why have I never seen alley even respond to them..... Smh ? wanna pick on multi platinum artist with ? to lose...... Y don't think ? with some other nobody ? like g4 and we can see what dte really about cuz right now they lookin suspect cuz g4 boys done called them all kinds of ? and ? ass ? but all I hear is alley dissing ti and jeezy..... That's sum coward ?

True and I called it that but they claim that DuctTape thinks G4 is some clowns. Like Ducttape aren't clowns to Tip and Jeezy.

• GSonII
    Options
    @2Fresh2def & @blackbloc alley was locked up den but as u can see from most of the comment on youtube most folks was on DTE side on dat whole G4 Boyz beef so why would he be studyin ? who nobody is really payin attention to dats just givin dem free promo if he responded&by not respondin he made it seem like they was just reachin for attention dat killed dem right der alone now t.i&jeezy got reps as street ? to up hold if they dont respond they gone seem ? but on the other had folks could also say alley reachin just like G4 Boys only difference is alley got more rep&juice den G4 Boys

Why do u keep mentioning Alley being locked up as a reason to ? out. Tip was locked up when Flip supposedly dissed him. Locked up does not mean dead. If there is a problem it still needs to be addressed. Them ? are attention ? .
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll why is you constantly focusin on old ? if you read the rest of the thread you'll see we already came to a common ground on this subject you late af
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @DRO3000 between tuner field area and thomasville i wont tell you the exact spot doe cause idk you
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alley Boy may have a point about others being fake, but dude also needs to realize that the tought talk might get him blackballed from the industry.

You see Trouble staying humble and trying to make it while Alley Boy is being reckless and throwing shots at folks. Really trouble has a brighter future than Alley

The track that Trouble did with Tip on "? The City Up" showed that
  • GSonII
    Options
    @GSonll why is you constantly focusin on old ? if you read the rest of the thread you'll see we already came to a common ground on this subject you late af

Naw fake street ? you keep bringing up the same ? . But my baby Alley was in jail at the time the G4Boyz was calling his mama a prostitute. You can't even uphold the honor of your mama but you want to beef? Them ? bout as fake as your fake street ? ass
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Alley Boy may have a point about others being fake, but dude also needs to realize that the tought talk might get him blackballed from the industry.

You see Trouble staying humble and trying to make it while Alley Boy is being reckless and throwing shots at folks. Really trouble has a brighter future than Alley

The track that Trouble did with Tip on "? The City Up" showed that

I think him jumping Yung LA and puttin' it display in "look what I can do fashion" already got him blackballed... why else would he be seekin' so much attention?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

Naw fake street ? you keep bringing up the same ? . But my baby Alley was in jail at the time the G4Boyz was calling his mama a prostitute. You can't even uphold the honor of your mama but you want to beef? Them ? bout as fake as your fake street ? ass

Uhhhhh hold up
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i need uh advil guess this ? givin me uh headache
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll den you just said sum ? ? callin alley boy ya baby oooooo hell na but im fake lmao
  • GSonII
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

Uhhhhh hold up

This how he sound with this lame dickriding campaign.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

Uhhhhh hold up

This how he sound with this lame dickriding campaign.
    U shoulda put that in qoutes then lol
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll if you look at what i said to that other ? on the thread i admitted DTE ? up against G4 Boyz but every ? has they ? moments but ya they dropped the ball YOU the one actin like you on ya period about the ? poppin on the net when everybody else already done drop da ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBXCYrV54w&feature=related

this a old interview u can tell he feel a certain way about Jeezy when he speak on the beef with Gucci towards the end
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just another no name trying to make a buzz off dissing people
  • TheKillerTruth
    TheKillerTruth Members Posts: 139
    Options
    To be honest alley boy is a good rapper and real most of the time he can rap about killin and street ? but he can also get deep like this video below he just need to let that jeezy/t.i ? go and do his own thing&stop worryin about other ?

http://youtu.be/MsCm2ocE78Q
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol someone gave me feelings...There are videos for days of local Atl rappers throwing shots at Jeezy... Parlae, Jon Geezy, Jody Breeze, Alley Boy, ElDorado Red, Blu Davenchi.... All of them cant be hating. Hell Meech gave orders for Jeezys chain to get took in 09. A lot of folk share the same opinion of him
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch a ? , I see.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey atl ? why did dte shoot up gorrila zoe's truck, trouble mentioned this twice on his mixtape. I heard somebody tried to rob zoe awhile back was this the incident
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Options
    naw, Alley Boy gonna be forgotten

http://youtu.be/_azlEGcaDHw