ufc 2010 undisputed

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming

thank ? they've improved it. 2009 was a disappointment, I was mad I bought it but this one looks super legit in terms of MMA style fighting.

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    That entire video right there kicks Fight Night Round 4 right in the ? because EA has had Knockout Kings since 2000 or so and then Fight Night. They still can't get it correct. This is just terrible, glad THQ is actually doing MMA justice.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited March 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Nah ? still look wack...

The character Animation still looks stiff...

Looks like you still have to wait for animations to finish before being able to do the nxt move...

Only time THQ did MMA Justice was when they made Pride FC...

EA MMA will ? UFC in the ass with a horse ? ...

You thnk EA MMA will be any good? Have you looked at their sport titles lately? They have been nothing but ? ! EA does not make simulation, they don't care to make a simulation game. Prepare to play more of an arcade style of MMA rather than simulation.
  • BiGG_DuBB 760
    BiGG_DuBB 760 Members Posts: 74
    edited March 2010
    You thnk EA MMA will be any good? Have you looked at their sport titles lately? They have been nothing but ? ! EA does not make simulation, they don't care to make a simulation game. Prepare to play more of an arcade style of MMA rather than simulation.

ON the EA tip.. i really dont think they gonna out do THQ.. i thought 09 was decent but i think this one is gonna go hard in da paint.. they gotta make sure the online is right aswell before they launch it though!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2010
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited March 2010
    It wouldn't make sense to punch and kick with the analog for an MMA game, it will just be all over the place. I am sure they'll use buttons because feet and hands are involved where as Fight Night was only fist.

It was THQ's first attempt at a UFC game. They've been doing the WWF/WWE series for the longest time so the transition isn't easy the first time around. I am sure this time around, they'll do better and the gameplay looks crisp too.

If your complaining about tattoos and fighters individuality, you haven't played Fight Night Round 4 then. All boxers fight a like, there is nothing different. It's either your fast or slow, punch hard or soft, that's it.

I think THQ will have a better product and better simulation product compared to EA MMA.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2010
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited March 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Have you ever tried PridefC for the PS2?

It's like THQ took all the good things from it and discarded them...
    watch?v=5PAz7HcMGcc

Nope, never tried. I remember trying the UFC game from PS1, that was tough as nails lol Different developers, new platform to work with I guess.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2010
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? dis ? is gonna b huge!!!!
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    lol that pride ? looks like a slug fest on some ? street fighter ? , no no no thats not no mma ? . MMA isn't going in and just throwing ? around, it's a complex fight each round.

lol

well I'm excited for this UFC 10, right now I'm off to the store so I'll put up that EA MMA ? to compare, we'll see..

(only thing so far is that EA MMA looks like it has better gfx)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2010
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    but not on a regular basis man.

Theres your slug fest, sloppy throwing and kicking sure but when I sit to watch the majority of matches are technical.

Eh it don't matter lol that pride game looked like ? anyway lol

^^ EA MMA trailer gameplay footage.

I'll say that the UFC looks better as in gameplay, striking and all.

Thing cool about this EA one is that there's different rings. (cage, ring, hex cage etc)

There's also diff countries to fight in, so Japan rules (foot stomps okay) then theres the no elbow, yes elbow ? . Different rules for different countries. EA is better here because they're more diverse but that's because they aren't just ONE COMPANY, they're doing an MMA GAME as a whole.

People who did fight night worked on this as well...

btw, seeing Nick Diaz on there and hearing that Dan Henderson is on there? WTF is Dana gonna say lol