In A Rap Battle Of Skill Who Would Win Drake,Wale,Eminem,Nas,Jay-Z,Pac,Biggie,Wayne Or Kanye

Options

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ye, Wayne, drake, wale & Pac mentioned with Biggie, jay & Nas as far as skill gtfoh
  • killa-d
    killa-d Members Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Options
    it aint hard to tell.....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac and biggie are dead so they wouldn't stand a chance
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1.Em
    2.Big
    3.Jay Depends what order they go in
    4.Nas only because he is more of a writer
    5.Kayne
    6.Wayne cant stay on subject
    7.Wale
    8.Drake cant freestyle
  • J. Daniels
    J. Daniels Members Posts: 59
    Options
    Obviously this is just between em, nas, jay and big... freestyling, Id say biggie probably.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Depends on who is judging and whether or not they really go in on the battle if it is mainstream Fans Eminem Takes it hands down. If it is true HipHop Heads Nas Takes it decisively...
    Depends on who is judging and whether or not they really go in on the battle if it is mainstream Fans Eminem Takes it hands down. If it is true HipHop Heads Nas Takes it decisively...

This makes no sense at all. Wack

Nas has shown what he has for battle skills Undefeated in it. Eminem is more visible and relentless he has legions of teeny boppers and stans that will ride or die for him thus after his 64th reference and 5th song dedicated to his opponents he will be declared victor. As far as all time diss Records Noone has done a more cohesive one then Nasty Nas. ? the Ether button on this site is a testament to the impact of Nas Dissing someone...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't sleep on Pac's freestyle ability...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIn6SEGez8U

And he had one of the best verses on that BIG/Kane live freestyle
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nas has shown what he has for battle skills Undefeated in it. Eminem is more visible and relentless he has legions of teeny boppers and stans that will ride or die for him thus after his 64th reference and 5th song dedicated to his opponents he will be declared victor. As far as all time diss Records Noone has done a more cohesive one then Nasty Nas. ? the Ether button on this site is a testament to the impact of Nas Dissing someone...

Em's battle ability exceeds more than dissing pop stars. He was battle tested way before he had a deal. And ppl love Nas, Big, Jay and Pac as much as Em so it wouldn't be so one sided.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in they current state?
    Drake or Em.

if Em spit like he did on that song he mentioned dissing other artist. Drake if he used the word play he used on forever.

ima get crucified
  • TheKillerTruth
    TheKillerTruth Members Posts: 139
    Options
    lol we talkin word play alone shyyd drake wale or wayne
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol we talkin word play alone shyyd drake wale or wayne

u serious bruh?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about Kurupt in his prime?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac & Nas thats it!
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Come on yo

These youngins would get ate up by the Mount Rushmore of Rap

(Pac, NaS, Biggie, Jay Z)

Stop playing yo

i was born in 86, and Pacs gem was "Thats Why I ? yo ? you fat mother ? " followed "dont you got sickle cell? having seizures on stage, you aint feelin well". Em had waaaaay better lines in his disses
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cold Freestyle!
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gon leave Afroman outta that lineup son
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Big Em or Pac the reason I picked those three is because when Pac and Biggie did the freestyle withbig daddy kane Pac wasn't

that far behind Big and I think Pac could play the crowd too . Eminem has a pedigree as a battle rapper. Nas and Jay I'm not

sold by they freestyle ability . The others well I don't know wayne would stay on topic, Drake can't really rap without his black

berry handy , Wale why was dude even mentioned does he have a great freestyle background because I'm not aware of any

real raw freestyles from him. Kanye I don't know if he could hang either . I get the concept of the thread but

the personnel in the scenario leaves a lot to be desired .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn I cannot believe this is even still a discussion after this post how anyone is putting Biggie Or Eminem above Nas is sad and insulting to the game I am not even going to go in the only person touching NAs in terms of Disses impacts or ability are Ice Cube and Pac then Jay...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Yo Turf

Name some lines.

I dont listen to eminem on the regular like that and have none of his albums. Just a few tracks here and there on rap compilation cd's.

So..... Enlighten me on these diss lines

? , checkout "Nail In The Coffin (Benzino Diss), "? Hits The Fan(Ja Rule & Jermaine Dupri Diss) & even his Mariah Carey diss. Im not a super fan of his, but imo Em the greatest mainstream battle/ diss artist.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black thought would take out em
    kool g rap would take out drake
    jay an nas would clean up ymcmb
    kanye...would guard the door against the newcomers
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not gone lie 2 chainz cypher was hot on the hip hop awards...
  • TheKillerTruth
    TheKillerTruth Members Posts: 139
    Options
    2chains would get murdered by everybody i just named n my thread get real
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's between Nas or Pac.

Nas has the best lyrics, so he would get Oohs and Aahs based off of lyrical prowess.
    Pac has ill lyrics, but he would shine through his delivery and content.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options

Assuming this is a live battle and not taking 3 weeks to put your ? together on paper its not proven that Nas can win this ? . Sorry. Yes Nas has an all time diss record in "Ether" but that ? was written. This ? aint got nothin to do with "mainstream" or "Hip Hop Heads" if they face to face.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ts said based on "SKILLS" not who you like or diss records