Former US Army Director Says "Israeli Mossad Committed 9/11"

rapluva
rapluva Members Posts: 232
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Wouldnt doubt it, the government lies to us everyday anyway. IMO I think the 9/11 attacks were a false flag but I could understand this as well.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    the use of the redundant phrase "Israeli Mossad" tells us two things:

01. that the speaker is stupid;
    02. that the speaker should not be used as some sort of reliable source of information
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I wouldn't be surprised....Israel is a disgusting piece of trash country that continues to oppress and mistreat the Palestinian people everyday. I also remember how much Israel supported apartheid in South Africa, along with that pathetic ? known as Ronald Reagan. I hope the American government had nothing to do with this but considering how evil Bush and Cheney is, NOTHING WOULD SHOCK ME.

Let's see if there is some movement to see just how much Israel knew about 911.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    I also remember how much Israel supported apartheid in South Africa, along with that pathetic ? known as Ronald Reagan. I hope the American government had nothing to do with this but considering how evil Bush and Cheney is, NOTHING WOULD SHOCK ME.
    how come Reagan and Bush get singled out for their support of Israel when it's not like they were the only presidents to do so? did Clinton strike you as particularly harsh on Israel?