In A Rap Battle Of Skill Who Would Win Drake,Wale,Eminem,Nas,Jay-Z,Pac,Biggie,Wayne Or Kanye

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    It would depend on acouple things,

1. If the mc´s had time to prepare
    2. the match ups. Cuz it would be like da nfl playoffs. Hypothetically speakin, Nas might have jay´s number but cant fukk wit Big, and Jay might have Bigs number.

So to answer da question , who ? knows....
  • TheKillerTruth
    TheKillerTruth Members Posts: 139
    lol thats what i was sayin folks are namin diss recorded and ? but im talkin about no time 2 prepare live preformance off the dome on the spot and when i said rap battle in this thread i really dont mean dissin i said who would have the best verse like they just standin together on stage and each has only 1min&uh half 2 rap off the dome they dont have to diss eachother they can if they want to but they dont have 2 and theres no real topic they can rap about wateva they want think of this as the B.E.T Cypher between all this guys and ur judgin who spit the best verse
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uolag wrote: »
    Yo Turf

Name some lines.

I dont listen to eminem on the regular like that and have none of his albums. Just a few tracks here and there on rap compilation cd's.

So..... Enlighten me on these diss lines

"so how you gonna throw me over some balcony without blowing your lower back out as soon as you go to lift me. Please don't you'll probably fall with me, and our ? will both be history. But then again you'll probably get ya wish, cause you'll be all over the street, like 50 cent".
  • sone
    sone Members Posts: 2
    I can't believe kanye was even put in the same breath as some of the rest. eh.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm wale fan but how did his name get in this ? same for kanye

• nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a rap battle consists of freestyles right?
    big or em are the only ones on that list with that natural talent.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

freestyle is going off the dome are you saying Jay Pac and Nas do not have a natural talent to go off the Dome???
    Freestyle rap (also known as battle rap, battle rapping or battle rhyming[1]) commonly refers to rap lyrics which are improvised through an a cappella or with instrumental beats, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, or "off the top of the head".[2][3][4][5][6] It is similar to other improvisational music such as jazz - Myka 9 of Freestyle Fellowship describes it as being "like a jazz solo"[7] where there is a lead saxophonist acting as the improviser and the rest of the band providing the beat. Rap battles are sometimes improvised in this way.[8] It is similar in both form and function to the ancient practice of flyting.

Originally, in Old school hip hop of the 1980s, the term ‘freestyle’ referred to a pre-written rap verse that was not on any particular subject matter, but rather was written for the purpose of demonstrating skill.[9] The term is still occasionally used in this way, though since the 1990s, the majority of today’s artists use it to mean improvised rapping.[2]
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

freestyle is going off the dome are you saying Jay Pac and Nas do not have a natural talent to go off the Dome???
    Freestyle rap (also known as battle rap, battle rapping or battle rhyming[1]) commonly refers to rap lyrics which are improvised through an a cappella or with instrumental beats, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, or "off the top of the head".[2][3][4][5][6] It is similar to other improvisational music such as jazz - Myka 9 of Freestyle Fellowship describes it as being "like a jazz solo"[7] where there is a lead saxophonist acting as the improviser and the rest of the band providing the beat. Rap battles are sometimes improvised in this way.[8] It is similar in both form and function to the ancient practice of flyting.

Originally, in Old school hip hop of the 1980s, the term ‘freestyle’ referred to a pre-written rap verse that was not on any particular subject matter, but rather was written for the purpose of demonstrating skill.[9] The term is still occasionally used in this way, though since the 1990s, the majority of today’s artists use it to mean improvised rapping.[2]

BDK has a different theory. I'm too lazy to find the source, but he says freestyling is anything you can come up with on the spot, freestyle or written. That being said, Jay and Pac have freestyling ability... Jay has done 12 albums off memory, and I already posted Pac's freestyle. Nas can't freestyle off the dome, but he can bring something to the table. Kanye is actually an underrated freestyler and has the same writing technique as Jay, but he can't hang, same with Wayne. Drake ain't built for rap period, and Wale just don't fit here, nothing against him.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive heard nas freestyle of the top and while it was still a nas verse, it was no where near a decent nas verse.

eminem on the other hand, his freestyles sound like written songs.

ive heard jay z freestyle and its still a hov verse, its ? . forced rhetoric.

never heard pac freestyle, that i can remember.

and i dont listen to emienm but based solely on freestyle skill, its no comparison
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Depends on who is judging and whether or not they really go in on the battle if it is mainstream Fans Eminem Takes it hands down. If it is true HipHop Heads Nas Takes it decisively...
    Depends on who is judging and whether or not they really go in on the battle if it is mainstream Fans Eminem Takes it hands down. If it is true HipHop Heads Nas Takes it decisively...

This makes no sense at all. Wack

Nas has shown what he has for battle skills Undefeated in it. Eminem is more visible and relentless he has legions of teeny boppers and stans that will ride or die for him thus after his 64th reference and 5th song dedicated to his opponents he will be declared victor. As far as all time diss Records Noone has done a more cohesive one then Nasty Nas. ? the Ether button on this site is a testament to the impact of Nas Dissing someone...

Em's battle ability exceeds more than dissing pop stars. He was battle tested way before he had a deal. And ppl love Nas, Big, Jay and Pac as much as Em so it wouldn't be so one sided.

Co-Sign all of this. Em is a battle rapper at his roots... Y'all are acting like he's here off of record sales... Dude is a freestyling beast...

If we are talking about straight freestyling in a battle here, I think Em would beat BIG in the finals... Jus sayin'...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Y'all sound stupid. First off (because I'm from the school of emceeing, NY) I would imagine the crowd would be full of real dudes. Not white people obsessed with black music, and not weirdo "swag" dudes who rock A&F. I'm talking official, "the ? you looking at bruthas" here to see a show.

Here's the outcome:

Drake's getting laughed at. There's no way around it. He can't rap and he looks funny. Exit stage right.

Wale has no delivery, so he'll get booed, because no one will be able to hear what the ? he's saying.

Eminem would get booed because his style and voice are wack. Bruthas ain't trying to hear, "I'll eat you, beat you etc." whiney ? .

Nas will shut it down, ESPECIALLY after those 3 clowns. He'll spit one of his Live at BBQ type bars and dudes will go crazy.

JayZ will get some reaction depending on which Jay decides to show up, but not as much as he should since he went after Nas.

Pac will shut it down. He got the right content, the ill lyrics, and the delivery.

Biggie will ride the same wave as Pac and have the same result.

Wayne will get silence on some "NEXT!" ? .

Kanye will get a mini-reaction, but for the most part, he's getting no reaction on the same treatment Wayne got.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Let be real em/big are the only battle rappers on the list.

So it one of them.
  • TheKillerTruth
    edited April 2012
    @NothingButTheTruth ? did u just say eminem would get booed...? yaself cause eminem started as a BATTLE RAPPER with proof b4 he ever wrote uh song den at that his from the detriot rap battle sense mostly black crowed if not all black crowed alot of ? from detriot who could vouch for em bein a battle rapper hell he didnt get 2 where he is now not havin serious skill i mean ? compare him 2 jay-z&nas so wtf u talkin bout also part of battle rappin is clownin your opponent who can do that better than him

• _Goldie_
    lol thats what i was sayin folks are namin diss recorded and ? but im talkin about no time 2 prepare live preformance off the dome on the spot and when i said rap battle in this thread i really dont mean dissin i said who would have the best verse like they just standin together on stage and each has only 1min&uh half 2 rap off the dome they dont have to diss eachother they can if they want to but they dont have 2 and theres no real topic they can rap about wateva they want think of this as the B.E.T Cypher between all this guys and ur judgin who spit the best verse

So dis thread has nothing to do wit battlin, more so about who would have da best verse in a cypha. I would prolly say Big. He was da master when it came to cyphas. From dat infamous cypha they put on the movie Notorious, to him and pac chillin at da table, to da madison square cypha, to all his freestyles. I would put my money on Big.

• SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Nas, Hov, Big, or Em...Sleeper picks are Kanye and Drake...This ? was kinda random tho T/S.
  • TheKillerTruth
    actually i think wayne could win dis rap battle if he had drake sing uh hook ova da beat why he rapped lmao jk
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all gonna spit a freestyle they already wrote.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Yo in a game of Horse who would win MJ, Kobe, Pikachu, Greg Ostertag, Me, Tupac, Prince, Rodney Buford or Drew Barrymore
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ca21 wrote: »
    Yo in a game of Horse who would win MJ, Kobe, Pikachu, Greg Ostertag, Me, Tupac, Prince, Rodney Buford or Drew Barrymore

Prince>>>>>>

word to Charlie Murphy
  • TheKillerTruth
  • _Goldie_
    Lmaoo Greg Ostertag
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    @Soloman when's the last time u heard Nas freestyle in a battle or even get in a live battle face to face? Ill wait
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Soloman when's the last time u heard Nas freestyle in a battle or even get in a live battle face to face? Ill wait

probably about as long ago as the last time Eminem did...
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭