Why do they think Biggie is most technical than Tupac ?

Slap
Slap Members Posts: 23
edited April 2012 in The Reason
Is there anybody that point me out this phenomenal rhyme scheme of biggie

I cant find it...

Comments

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Biggie had a better flow (one of da greatest of alltime) and better punchlines. They both were technical mc's imo
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    not this ? again smmfh
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Slap yourself if you actually believe a basic ass ? like Pac is more of a technical emcee than Big.

Idiot
  • Slap
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    Slap yourself if you actually believe a basic ass ? like Pac is more of a technical emcee than Big.

Idiot

calm down…

have you problem to read ? my statement is tupac is most technical than BIG ? are you 6-7 yrs old ?

nobody support this with proofs, or underline the technical ability on the lyrcis…I think it is an opinion based on what all sayin.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the reason why I don't come to the reason

This thread is made at least twice a month
  • Slap
    sorry

I have just searched but I cant find a similar topic…

My topic wanna focus on technical aspect of rap, to analyze the structures…I aint see topic can goes through the lyrics.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggie had better wordplay. 2pac was more straight to the point.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    biggie was barely better than pac lyrically.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoop Doggy Dogg Flow >>> BIggie Flow

Biggie had a dope ass flow, but Snoop from 92-96, was the ? , ? bless his soul
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one ever said that. What they said about Tupac was that he had lyrics, but his beats were wack.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    No one ever said that. What they said about Tupac was that he had lyrics, but his beats were wack.

his older ? yeah. But when he hooked up with deathrow that changed.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Biggie is a more techincal rapper than 2pac....If you understand how multi-syllabale and internal rhyme schemes work. Pac has more of basic rhyme pattern. Not to mention Biggie had more flows(song he did with bone thugs) "flaming gats, aiming ]at, these ? ...Maniacs who put my name in raps

My nine flies, bap-tize, rap guys
    With the holy ghost
    I put holes in most, you hold your toast shakey
    Slip-n-trying to break me

No one is saying pac didn't use complex rhyme schemes im sure if you look around at pacs music you find some great schemes but biggie just did it better and more often
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Biggie had one of da best if not the best flow of alltime, but Pac's flow was top 20 of alltime.

We swallow tomorrow seeds, what we leave is hollow,
    we flea, violence and greed,let them lead tomorrow
    in time they're grippin nines sippin wine they're wild
    still i be staren watch their parents sacrice their child

Plus ,he's actually talkin about some real ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooK-H0uicU0
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭

Menacin' methods label me a lethal weapon
    Making ? die witnessin' breathless imperfections
    Can you picture my specific plan
    To be the man in this wicked land,underhanded hits are planned
    Scams are plotted over grams and rocks
    Undercover agents die by the random shots
    We all die in the end, so revenge we swore
    I was all about my ends, ? friends and foes

biggie not ? wit Pac, nd he bit pacs style talkin all dat ready 2 dies ?

aint ? complex bout them ? punchlines biggie be droppin

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Biggie had the ability to storytell in a vivid way using different emotions (humor, pain,etc) and his wordplay was stellar too, real witty dude. His flow and delivery was incredible too, he could do the rapid fire ? , knew how to ride r and be records, and do gritty tracks.

Pac on the other hand was a great song writer but technically he lacked. As a lyricist all dude used was alliteration for the music part and was very limited in his vocab. He just was not that nice technically and he never really switched up his flow.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could predict a lot of Pac's lyrics

Enemy, Hennesy, souldier, told ya, fiend, queen, ? me, feel me,etc
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Love >>> Notorious Thugs
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More important question is, why do you care?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Because Biggie had the ability to storytell in a vivid way using different emotions (humor, pain,etc) and his wordplay was stellar too, real witty dude. His flow and delivery was incredible too, he could do the rapid fire ? , knew how to ride r and be records, and do gritty tracks.

Pac on the other hand was a great song writer but technically he lacked. As a lyricist all dude used was alliteration for the music part and was very limited in his vocab. He just was not that nice technically and he never really switched up his flow.

yo they flagged you b for dropping the truth??

T/S asks a question that he already had an answer to...I hate ? like that
    Slap wrote: »
    HassanCHOP wrote: »

Idiot

calm down…

have you problem to read ? my statement is tupac is most technical than BIG ? are you 6-7 yrs old ?

nobody support this with proofs, or underline the technical ability on the lyrcis…I think it is an opinion based on what all sayin.

Nah what you really said in the bolded is in reference to yourself. How can you ask a question like that when you swinging from Pac's nuts??? Straight up, you asked a question but its some damn attempt to have a Pac parade. Please sit down with that ? . Pac lovers should only be women from the 90s. You act as if Pac style is diverse. Hell, Master P was able to mimick it real easy. At least with Biggie, Jay had to bite directly from his lines. ? , even Dave Chappelle did a skit about 2pac and he did his style with ease.

You can't tell a fly he's dancing on ? because that maphuka likes it and don't view it the way everyone else does

It is what it is...

you would have done better making a thread titled "I'm on Pac's nuts, call me Atlas"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao....this is the truth!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...yo since some of you dudes know about the T/S thread posting skills

How about all the posters just flag this ? or give him some wacks??

dead ass...flag this ? NOW
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited April 2012

Biggie might be a better at storytelling, but Pac was one of the wittiest emcees ever and his wordplay was up there as well.

People like Pac, Common, Black Thought etc. will say some simple sounding ? , but that simple phrase means so much more than the extra ? these super-technical rappers try to spit.

For example, Pac's verse on Changes was better than 95% of rapper's careers. To me the ? is top notch lyricism because of the truth in it. His verse is vivid, thought-provoking, and real.

I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
    My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
    Cops give a damn about a ? ? Pull the trigger, ? a ? , he's a hero.
    Give the ? to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
    First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal to brothers.
    Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em ? each other.
    "It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
    2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.

• NothingButTheTruth
    onepunch.. wrote: »
    Bottom line is Biggie was more of an emcee and Tupac was more of a Rapper....Biggie was trying to be lyrical to be considered a great emcee...Tupac was trying to tell you about his struggles and problems of the world..both were great at what they did...end of story

Wouldn't that be the other way around? Biggie was more of a rapper, and Tupac was more of an emcee/artist. Tupac rapped with a purpose, whereas Biggie was out to (make money and) prove to everyone that he could rap.