? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here

you ain't gotta lie

step son... trust and believe that... thank u tho
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    young-king wrote: »
    yet another ? on a weak azz low azz frequency! why when u ? hear the word daddy u automatic think of ? sex??? ? i never went to jail prison juvie or none of that dumb ? chit n thank ? everyday for simple things like that! so why are u loosing your damn mind n wanting to fight over the word daddy??? u continually missed the keywords IN THE KINGDOM!!! do fathers NOT punish their kids with a belt??? in the KINGDOM are WE not gonna have as many kids as we can imagine??? are the 144,000 n 1/3 bros NOT going to have to bring back all the fallen on this side??? is every man NOT going to have atleast 7 women??? etc see what i mean... ? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here quit having your mind in the gutter n get your mind right. u must be 1 of them ? that already thinks were in the kindom or sumthin ha?

? on a low frequency? Lol you obviously not lookin at yourself. You act like a nut and think it's all good to run around shouting demon and wishing death threats on ppl. I see that's what u get from being a old testament thumper.

thats bcuz ur supposed to mark them that cause divisions... n cast out demons. so the hit dogs are hollering i cant help that. n i havent wished death on bros i wish life on them... but if ur azz cant see that its not meant for your eyes to see demon! u should also see in that old testament that all egyptologist are gonna get put 2 sleep without the help of nyquill... thanks again
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yet another ? on a weak azz low azz frequency! why when u ? hear the word daddy u automatic think of ? sex??? ? i never went to jail prison juvie or none of that dumb ? chit n thank ? everyday for simple things like that! so why are u loosing your damn mind n wanting to fight over the word daddy??? u continually missed the keywords IN THE KINGDOM!!! do fathers NOT punish their kids with a belt??? in the KINGDOM are WE not gonna have as many kids as we can imagine??? are the 144,000 n 1/3 bros NOT going to have to bring back all the fallen on this side??? is every man NOT going to have atleast 7 women??? etc see what i mean... ? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here quit having your mind in the gutter n get your mind right. u must be 1 of them ? that already thinks were in the kindom or sumthin ha?

? on a low frequency? Lol you obviously not lookin at yourself. You act like a nut and think it's all good to run around shouting demon and wishing death threats on ppl. I see that's what u get from being a old testament thumper.

for you to say who's on a high and low frequency and you have not experience and or know about it shows by your post. Am I on a High Frequency at this moment, No I am Not. Have I experience High Frequency?? Yes I have for a moment, and I thank YHWH for the experience.

See to be on a high frequency is when your body acknowledging and feeling the vibrations of the world and the laws of the universe when you go against YAH Laws his laws of the universe and of mankind and, and when you do the right thing you be alert and see aura's of objects and sense's are highten . And when you do wrong there is a frequency a vibration that travels through your body that will shake the core of your soul, body and your bones. (Go slam a door the hardest that you can and hear how it sends a strong shutter through house with a virbration). Thats what your body will feel when you do something that is wrong, either by hurting somebody with your words or actions or you not in synch with the laws of YHWH and his laws for mankind and the universe.

And to attain that level (THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE so it might be different to others) you have to be true to yourself, the creator, nature, mankind and all his creations, by honest in your studying, having a healthy diet, drinking a good amount of water, body is detox, studying to go to a higher plane, praying, fasting, meditating and pushing your body physically to a point that you know your body limits and it limits is way farther then your mind thinks, and you is bringing your mind, body and soul as one with your spirit and continuing learning be a student to the most high. That's how i was on that higher frequency, and there was one time when i did somebody wrong and there was a strong vibration that went through my body that shaked it's core, that scared the ? out of me. I got up and apologize to the person and YHWH was right, he told me by leading me to that information.

That's what my creator does for me, and i still disobey him sometimes but he always be there for me, SHALOM and may your ? be that merciful.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

thats bcuz ur supposed to mark them that cause divisions... n cast out demons. so the hit dogs are hollering i cant help that. n i havent wished death on bros i wish life on them... but if ur azz cant see that its not meant for your eyes to see demon! u should also see in that old testament that all egyptologist are gonna get put 2 sleep without the help of nyquill... thanks again

thanks for proving my point.. putting ppl do death becuz they like a certain civilization of ppl is NOT a benevolent characteristic. and for you to think it's good shows that your mind is wicked. the only knowledge you have of Egypt is what you have been indoctrinated to believe.
  • young-king
    Options

The threadstarted is obviously part of GMS (Great Mill Stone).

why are u bucking up against truth bro??? what i am apart of is the children of israel from the tribe of judea and looking and praying to be apart of the elect 144,000 n 1/3. now u can contine to scoff all u want to n follow the multitude that denounce sound doctrine or u can walk the str8 n narrow path. its your choice
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

thanks for proving my point.. putting ppl do death becuz they like a certain civilization of ppl is NOT a benevolent characteristic. and for you to think it's good shows that your mind is wicked. the only knowledge you have of Egypt is what you have been indoctrinated to believe.

aka
    thou shall have NO idol gods before me!

u want to turn your back on ? n worship n mix n mingle with demons that dont believe in HIM care 4 HIM or worship HIM. who the hell would want to be around people that had a diff ? for everyday of the year anyway??? ur a confused lil demon... but what HE has lined up 4 u will straighten your mind all the out. thank u 4 the blessing tho
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options

aka

u want to turn your back on ? n worship n mix n mingle with demons that dont believe in HIM care 4 HIM or worship HIM. who the hell would want to be around people that had a diff ? for everyday of the year anyway??? ur a confused lil demon... but what HE has lined up 4 u will straighten your mind all the out. thank u 4 the blessing tho

Lol who said I worship Egyptian gods? And who said that your ? is the true ? ? How do you know you ain't worshipping a demon? think about that one. if you ? don't like Egyptian civilization then why did he create them and allow them to build pyramids all over the world? Why did the Biblical Israelites go to Egypt when their was a famine in the land of Cannan if they are so evil?

At least I don't hear stories of the Ancient Egyptians running into other ppls lands killing the whole town and smashing babies on rocks.
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

aka

Lol who said I worship Egyptian gods? And who said that your ? is the true ? ? How do you know you ain't worshipping a demon? think about that one. if you ? don't like Egyptian civilization then why did he create them and allow them to build pyramids all over the world? Why did the Biblical Israelites go to Egypt when their was a famine in the land of Cannan if they are so evil?

keyword
    mix n mingle... its told 2 US all throughout the BIBLE to not even mix n mingle with heathens bcuz they will turn US from ? demon!

MY ? is righteous NOT a demon its just that U demons will get killed by HIM so U demons think that HE is wicked... think about that one.

WE built the pyramids! WE were the ones serving the slavery NOT egyptians so they put US 2 work idiot... pyramids all over north central n southern america as well bcuz the latin tribes helped US and are still the best brick layers til this date demon! its in israels spirit. who is called when a house needs to be built... a mexican or an african??? think about that one.

we went bcuz its all a part of prophesy... think about that one.

thanks again son
  • waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options

@beenwize Do you know what the ancient egyptians would do to you if you can travel to those days of past. Let me tell you what they will do. First of all right of bat they would take just a look at you and know that you are not one of them, you know how as a so-called African American we can look at a black person and see that he's a African American, this brother is from the west indies, this brother is a African, and this brother is afro latino.

Well first of all know this you are not from Ham and you do not look like any of HAM son's desendants. You sure in the hell do not look like the Ancient Egyptians aka MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet) you do not look like their brothers CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians), PHUT (Ancient Somalia) or CANAAN . That's their brothers in blood, they look alike, have the same features, dna and they had a good relation ship with them. Canaan lived outside of their brothers and lived in peace with them, PHUT they said The Egyptians are their sister, Ethiopians are their big brothers. They are from HAM that's why, Ham was one of Noah's Son and his other SON is who we are from SHEM

Now let's get back to you, your ancestor is from SHEM, YES Shem is black and the scripture says that we look physcially to our cousin but that's it!!! meaning we have the same skin color, same type of hair and even look like them in size, but We are not from their father, HAM is our cousin so we would not have the same ? features like them. Yes Moses was in the house and because of his skin and from hebrew living in egypt and mixing with them now it was even harder to tell hebrew apart from Mizraim, only by our hair and customs. But NOW IF YOU WAS in Ancient Egypt they will take one look at you and they will know you aint their blood brother, they will knock you over your head, take you to the pharoah and see what he want to do with you and most likely they will put your ass in those fields to work.

And you can hoop and holler all you want that their so great and all the knowledge and the world copy them, but your ass will be in that field with a busted head.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ how do you know what he looks like?
  • waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @beenwize

Because YHWH Choose the Egyptians to be the Light of the World he blessed them for They Have YHWH laws and learned YHWH laws from HAM who learned them for his FatheR NOAH that's why. When The Ancient's of the Ancient's Egyptians followed YHWH they was spiritually blessed gain knowledge and wisdom and all thing and haven't been duplicate since, but what happen when they start making idols and giving the elements praise the blessings stopped dead in it's tracks.

But what are you going to do when The Egyptians going to serve YAH again, i wonder what are you going to do then, you still going to be out there baffled..... you know YHWH said Egyptians are going to be his people again and return to him.

SO Tell us @beenwize what are you going to do then......, when YHWH going to bring a saviour for the Egyptian people and they crying out to the Mighty One because of the boot to their throat from their oppressors. And it's going to be the real egyptians that live still by the Nile and treated like ? who going to be crying to YHWH who thier ancient of the ancient ancestors knew of, and he going to raise a great man in their midst to deliver them and you know who going to built that altar the original egyptians. Not Isis or any other gods but YHWH the mighty el is going to save them. So what you going to do???

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHWH.

19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto YHWH because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

19:21 And YHWH shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know YHWH in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto YHWH, and perform it.

19:22 And YHWH shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to YHWH, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

19:23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

19:24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

19:25 Whom YHWH of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
  • waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options

come mayne....really?????? because he had his picture in his AV and used to post in the donkey years back and had his picture there.

And like i said they would put an ass whoppin on his ass and send him to the fields to work

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

come mayne....really?????? because he had his picture in his AV and used to post in the donkey years back and had his picture there.

oh ok..
  • waterproof
    Options

oh ok..

lol.... no problem
  • beenwize
    Options
    @beenwize

Because YHWH Choose the Egyptians to be the Light of the World he blessed them for They Have YHWH laws and learned YHWH laws from HAM who learned them for his FatheR NOAH that's why. When The Ancient's of the Ancient's Egyptians followed YHWH they was spiritually blessed gain knowledge and wisdom and all thing and haven't been duplicate since, but what happen when they start making idols and giving the elements praise the blessings stopped dead in it's tracks.

But what are you going to do when The Egyptians going to serve YAH again, i wonder what are you going to do then, you still going to be out there baffled..... you know YHWH said Egyptians are going to be his people again and return to him.

SO Tell us @beenwize what are you going to do then......, when YHWH going to bring a saviour for the Egyptian people and they crying out to the Mighty One because of the boot to their throat from their oppressors. And it's going to be the real egyptians that live still by the Nile and treated like ? who going to be crying to YHWH who thier ancient of the ancient ancestors knew of, and he going to raise a great man in their midst to deliver them and you know who going to built that altar the original egyptians. Not Isis or any other gods but YHWH the mighty el is going to save them. So what you going to do???

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHWH.

19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto YHWH because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

19:21 And YHWH shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know YHWH in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto YHWH, and perform it.

19:22 And YHWH shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to YHWH, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

19:23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

19:24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

19:25 Whom YHWH of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

The Ancient Egyptians did not have no YHWH laws they had their own laws.. You just pushing that biased Bible propaganda. If you go ask any other sect of HBI they would disagree with you completely. They Egyptians did not even worship YHWH. Now if YHWH is the true creator of the universe then why are their NO temples in Egypt for him but hundreds of them for other gods? Why would they not want to worship the so called creator of the universe? obviously they knew something that you and most ppl nowadays don't know.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwize

The Ancient Egyptians did not have no YHWH laws they had their own laws.. You just pushing that biased Bible propaganda. If you go ask any other sect of HBI they would disagree with you completely. They Egyptians did not even worship YHWH. Now if YHWH is the true creator of the universe then why are their NO temples in Egypt for him but hundreds of them for other gods? Why would they not want to worship the so called creator of the universe? obviously they knew something that you and most ppl nowadays don't know.
    You are assuming two things 1) That the nameless BHI sects you referenced would agree wih you on this topic. You dont know enough BHI to qualify this statement. Even in English, that passage is pretty clear. 2) You assume that you have knowledge of all the temples in Egypt (which you don't) and that over thousands of years the temple structures have remained unmolested by ALL the foreign invaders that have passed through that land. GTFOH.

Whatever knowledge you think youre on, its ineffective towards spiritual evolution because you have a base lying spirit still. Your last sentence was a lie for example; just told passively. By saying someone, no an ENTIRE CIVILIZATION of people, knows something not shared with waterproof or most people- but that you somehow know it is 4 lies in 1. Let me break it down. 1) you claim knowledge of something which is impossible to know 2) since it is impossible to know what an entire civilization of people dead for millenia it is not obvious what they knew, which you lied about by alluding to the deception that you know what they knew 3) You claimed knowledge of what waterproof and "most other ppl nowadays" know. Impossible.

You have a right to believe what you want and have convictions about waht you want, but you should think about the contradictory nature of having use lies and deceptive s3mantics to convince someone their ? is evil. Its stupid. You aint about what you say you about. For example, melenated khemist is no more hebrew than the white Jews in Israel, yet we build like it aint nothing when he gets on here with no problem. This brother has displayed hundreds of time more right knowledge than you about Khemet and what their esoteric traditions were about over the span of their reign. Yet hes not up and down here talking ? like he knows "the absolute truth" as you do. We exchange ideas and practice that ? and then when we see each other on here we might allude to putting those things iin practice, alterations to the process, new ? that can push development that we learned etc. i got hudreds of non-hebrew homies in real life that I exchange with like that too. Whats the difference between you and him and them? He actually is about what he say and real recognize real even if they been taught not to recognize real. You on the other hand are bullshitting. All of this stuff here aint about true spiritual development to you. Its trivia. A game. It is evident in your words and the egocentric assumptions embedded within. Thats why all you can do is ramble fallacies and copy and paste the same few scriptures (with no respect to the WHOLE book lol..) and maybe copy and paste that Gnostic ? - which you have a base understanding of as well. Youre a sad, sad little boy. I see you and I actually feel sorry for you a little bit.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i forgot to refernce the 4th lie of your 4 in 1. the overall lie that Yah is a demiurge is the premise of all your co-starring lies.
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    these people are changing titles up.... they dont want U (black people) to know that U are the 1st target when shtf! that should give what im saying more credibility if ur a spiritual minded person. they also dont know that this is going to be a spiritual warfare n they have no spirit or soul so theyre already defeated. just wait til WE call on tornadoes, hurricanes, ? the ozone layer n beam ultraviolent rays on em, make snow storms in the middle of summer, earthquakes pop up everywhere, make wild poision insects pop out of nowhere on em, etc etc... u devils think u want it but u dont want the problems ur going to have when u move on US