Hip Hop Holograms: Pros and Cons/Future Success

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I don't co-sign these holograms...

well for one it's a hologram, two they can make that hologram do whatever they want it to do or say, and three Dre still hasn't dropped Detox and this is another way for him to line his pockets knowing 2Pac didn't like him

When will they let that man rest in peace?

hell yeah...if pac wouldve known about all this he wouldve went da ? off especially when sum1 he didnt like is doin all this ? smh...
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ya only sayin that foolishness cuz u have a mancrush on ? azz dre smh..
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    How is it disrespectful to the family if Dre asked permission and got approval from Afeni Shakur to do it? She even said she loved it.

lol@ da bold she said da same thang about da cracka feminem fukin up pacz musik 2 does it make it rite tho? imean come on pac aint like ? azz dre & im about 99.9% sure pac would have rode on feminem fa bein a racist cracka so that ? may not b disrespectful 2 da fam but it is disrespectful 2 2PAC cuz this is misrepresentin him...

But Pac's MOTHER gave the green light on it. End of story.
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    hahah............youre Dre's biggest fan no ? was given by me about D

lol wat eva...but ya dead wrong people do have da rite 2 b upset cuz this ? is misrepresentin pac imean it wouldve been 1 thang if people that pac ? ;d wit was doin this but katz like ? dre & snoop aint got no biznizz doin this cuz pac aint like dre & when pac was alive snooopz fake azz aint wanna perform 2ofamerikkkazmostwant;d wit pac again this is MISREPRESENTIN pac i understand da family might love this fake ? but this is hurtin pacz legacy they should just let him rest cuz hez been ? & misrepresent;d enuff already since hez been dead...
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    But Pac's MOTHER gave the green light on it. End of story.

i understand all that but that still dont make it rite ms afeni has made it clear she dont give 2 shitz about pac legacy she just wantz $!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's dope IMO and if his mom approves then it's ok in my book.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hope they don't let this hologram technology get in Baby's hands though.

"Ay ay, playboy, Lil Drake dead? Well tell Lac get the computa' packed up and sent off to Flawda playboy. Drake had a show scheduled in Miami before he got knocked off."
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a DJ Screw hologram with him chopping and mixing on the boards while some screwed up click members wreck the stage
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    *i meant turntables not boards
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Bet the wu get an ODB hologram in the future
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did they take Killuminati out of the Hail Mary vocals?

hahah i didt even take that in
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Gucci already has the Slim Dunkin Hologram on deck and ready to go
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Gucci already has the Slim Dunkin Hologram on deck and ready to go

no one wants to see that ? . fat joe should do big pun
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Representatives for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg plan to discuss logistics for a tour involving the two performers and the virtual Tupac, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

One option would be a tour in stadiums, involving other hip-hop stars, including Eminem, 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa. Alternately, they could stage a more limited tour, featuring only Dre, Snoop Dogg and the virtual Tupac, in smaller arenas.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304818404577348243109842490.html
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

aint none of them trying to cut no 6 figure check....even if they all chip in
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign pac being the goat
  • RickyRich
    Options
    i bet maybe pac was emotional seein himself on stage and hes not physical performin .
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

aint none of them trying to cut no 6 figure check....even if they all chip in

It would be cool as a one time thing.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma need a hologram of Carter 2 Wayne
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of this just proves that Pac is the peoples champ aka the Goat
  • infamous114
    Options
    "We worked with Dr. Dre on this, and it was Dre's vision to bring this back to life," Nick Smith — president of AV Concepts, the San Diego company that projected and staged the image — exclusively told MTV News on Monday (April 16). "It was his idea from the very beginning and we worked with him and his camp to utilize the technology to make it come to life. ... You can take their likenesses and voice and ... take people that haven't done concerts before or perform music they haven't sung and digitally re-create it."

"This is not found footage. This is not archival footage. This is an illusion [and] this is just the beginning," Ulbrich told the Journal. "Dre has a massive vision for this."
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Representatives for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg plan to discuss logistics for a tour involving the two performers and the virtual Tupac, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

One option would be a tour in stadiums, involving other hip-hop stars, including Eminem, 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa. Alternately, they could stage a more limited tour, featuring only Dre, Snoop Dogg and the virtual Tupac, in smaller arenas.

SUGE betta stop this ? cuz pac didnt ? wit them 2 bitchz i wish suge was behind this hologram ? cuz i can promise u makaveli wouldve came out sayin '? ? AZZ DRE' not 'WAT UP ? DRE' simon betta let them deathrow goonz loose on alize & jimmy bonez again like back n da early 2000z lol...
  • infamous114
    Options

SUGE betta stop this ? cuz pac didnt ? wit them 2 bitchz i wish suge was behind this hologram ? cuz i can promise u makaveli wouldve came out sayin '? ? AZZ DRE' not 'WAT UP ? DRE' simon betta let them deathrow goonz loose on alize & jimmy bonez again like back n da early 2000z lol...

I'm glad Suge isn't behind it...he probably would have ruined it to make a quick buck
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm glad Suge isn't behind it...he probably would have ruined it to make a quick buck

plz wit suge we wouldve heard da REAL PAC not no fake azz pac talkin about wat up ? dre ? azz dre is da 1 who is makin a quick buck off a dead man who aint like his ? azz...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats interesting perspective cause he might have. From what i have read into this was something that dre took ass a lost even if you put in whatever cochella is paying him for this concert. I can respect dre if this was a 1 time thing he did as a tribute as a lost. But if someone was doing some big ass tour 5 years down the road cutting costs to make a profit i cant respect that.