Only 4 the Real Ni99az..The Red Pill..All Blue Pill takers don't enter

Supreme_Mind999
Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    7 has to be the dumbest out of them all drums are used in all genres of music used heavily but yet it only moves african's do folks even think when they type this ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ^^^That's some Black Panther, Dead Prez ? ... LMAO
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    while i agree alot of our musicians are elete, alot of this is reaching
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited March 2010
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ^ i'm following what you're saying and i didn't need to read all of what you wrote to know it. i know it's more thought proccess put into the marketing of this thing called hip hop. if you are a rapper and you aren't pushing consumerism, you're not telling me how to spend my money, you're not marketable.

the "concious" rappers in the "industry" are selected, as long as they are encorporated in the overall grand scheme.

what do they want? you're money, you're attention, and you're life to imitate their false image.

why????????????????????????????

power

the kind of power to make you vote for someone you know ? about, influence you to agree with things without giving it a second thought.

hip hop used to be the spirit of the rebel.

how do you stop a rebellion?

make the rebels feel as if they are in control by putting one of "them" in power (ie) barack obama.

oh we got a cool brotha runnin thangs, he's cool wit jigga, things gotta be good lets just club it up.

the future we leavin is toxic.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    alotta this ? can be misinterpreted but the ? folks should really pay attention to (even tho its late) is that Obama is a ?

no one gets all the money he got for campaigning thru "grassroots" movement. Bildergerg got obama on payroll
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    7 has to be the dumbest out of them all drums are used in all genres of music used heavily but yet it only moves african's do folks even think when they type this ?

..Tribes in africa have used the drums for ages to change the weather,to mate,to dance etc,...the earth has a heartbeat..mother nature feels like you feel..The drums in music nowadays are fake because nobody is actually going inside the studio and playing REAL instruments and congos..All of the sounds are electronic...Yeah muthafucka and ALL forms of music came from nubians so what you saying?..The drum is the soul of it all...No? Prove me wrong instead of talking out your ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    while i agree alot of our musicians are elete, alot of this is reaching

Prove it wrong..Lets go my ? , present your facts and I'll present mines..eliminate all doubts
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    young law wrote: »
    alotta this ? can be misinterpreted but the ? folks should really pay attention to (even tho its late) is that Obama is a ?

no one gets all the money he got for campaigning thru "grassroots" movement. Bildergerg got obama on payroll

Need more people like this..that actually think
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010
    man i agree wit alot of your post but idk bout this ? man.. especially the jayz free mason ? .. sometimes i think the government put a half black half white man in office to satisfy everyone... n they tryna run him outta office already.. rednecks on cnn talkin bout they cant wait to vote for sarah palin.. wtf.. but idk man u thinkin to much just listen to the music
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Number seven is true. Everything in the universe is based on vibrations and rhythms.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Churchboy2 wrote: »

? you ? ..coming in here with your nerd ass pics but ain't sayin nuthing about nuthing..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    man i agree wit alot of your post but idk bout this ? man.. especially the jayz free mason ? .. sometimes i think the government put a half black half white man in office to satisfy everyone... n they tryna run him outta office already.. rednecks on cnn talkin bout they cant wait to vote for sarah palin.. wtf.. but idk man u thinkin to much just listen to the music

No such thing as thinking too much my brotha..You either thinking or you're not..Don't let the world play you for a fool..THINK!..I enjoy some of the music..but it is what it is
  • young law
    edited March 2010
    Need more people like this..that actually think

i really stumbled upon this ? by accident

my brother was asking me the week before the election do i think they would really let obama win.

i said of course cuz alotta folks dont know who obama friends with,he got too much campaign money. thats why they running 1 hour commercials on ABC. why his ads look way better than mccain ? which look like high school students made them.
    obama set records with his "fundraising".

aside from that he got the backing of lawyers and bankers and folks dont even talk about that on the news...then right there i stopped talkin and jus went in the house

i solved the damn puzzle on my own

i researched and found out... how can obama fix the housing crisis,if he works for the people who made the housing crisis. the first thing obama did was give those people bailouts,then he extended the war... first week in
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • young law
    edited March 2010
    if folks dont watch the Deception and pay attention to atleast what is said starting at 55 minutes,then they deserve to be lost

the federal reserve aint federal

american money aint american money,its federal reserve property. take out a dollar bill and look at what it says, "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE"

• purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited March 2010
    Threadstarter speaking real ? . Just schooled my ? on this same ? 2 days ago. Pay the ? attention.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

Didn't he get convicted of child molsestation?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010
    No such thing as thinking too much my brotha..You either thinking or you're not..Don't let the world play you for a fool..THINK!..I enjoy some of the music..but it is what it is

yeah i feel u man i be thinkin bout the ? but all the illuminati / freemasons, hiphop conspiracy ? i just think its reachin.. now government conspiracy a dif story. like how most black people are born n raised in the worst places in the country, they mostly have the worst schooling districts, its clear that ? n ? were distrubuted through the black community by the government. n even if a black person does make through all the obstacles, do you know how hard this country has made it to get a GOOD paying job, and/or get into a good college. they charge thousands of dollars knowing that most of these black people have come from practically nothing. n they know most blacks arent graduating so what they do? send army / military / navy recruits to HIGH SCHOOLS. to kids. how could life be so hard for people of a race to succeed in life if the government were not stacking the odds against them???

unpopular opinion? i think not...
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I think you're over thinking ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    yeah i feel u man i be thinkin bout the ? but all the illuminati / freemasons, hiphop conspiracy ? i just think its reachin.. now government conspiracy a dif story. like how most black people are born n raised in the worst places in the country, they mostly have the worst schooling districts, its clear that ? n ? were distrubuted through the black community by the government. n even if a black person does make through all the obstacles, do you know how hard this country has made it to get a GOOD paying job, and/or get into a good college. they charge thousands of dollars knowing that most of these black people have come from practically nothing. n they know most blacks arent graduating so what they do? send army / military / navy recruits to HIGH SCHOOLS. to kids. how could life be so hard for people of a race to succeed in life if the government were not stacking the odds against them???

unpopular opinion? i think not...

That doesn't make complete sense..Why would they control one aspect and not control one of the main factor that produces lyfe and death?..MUSIC!!!..Everybody's emotions are tied into music..So why wouldn't they control and destroy us thru that?...ONE WORLD ORDER...Listen to music from the 70s and listen to the tones in music now..Its been sped up to produce distorted sounds..They already proved that the same soundwaves in a radio are the same soundwaves used in a microwave to cook food..Look it up..They changed the octaves of music from the 8th octave to the 4th octave..I don't think you really overstand the universal power of tone and music