edited December 2011
    Options
    Mr. terriffic the new 52
    static shock the new 52
    batwing (african batman appointed by bruce wayne) the new 52
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo ya got torrents for them.Help a brother out.Keep the movement alive.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    check out the entire milestone lineup from the 90s I enjoyed them as a kid
  • Copper
    Options
    Icon mothership connection (2010) is a collection of his entire series
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Icon being on earth during slavery yet only using his powers to 'lighten the load off slaves and help start the underground railroad' instead of running roughshod over craccas. That character is not trill. I'm truly disappointed. I think all the time about having a time machine and traveling back to the late 18th century with automatic weapons and a serious cache of munitions.
  • Copper
    edited April 2012
    Options
    agreed @publicenemigo I often thought the same when I was little but then again he is a republican in the comics....
    Al Simmons woulda been murking slave owners
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Batwing comic is pretty dope. I only got up to issue 4 but gonna get the rest this weekend. I heard static was getting cancelled.. Wish spawn was still Al simmons. White guys story is alright but al simmons was dope from beginning to almost the end.

Anyone know if they are gonna reboot black panther? there hasnt been a new panther comic in months at the shop i go to.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Sentences- the life and times of mf grimm

spawn series

thats all i can think of

is that MF Grimm book pretty dope? i wanted to get that but forgot the name! lol.

• Amotekun
    Options
    agreed @publicenemigo I often thought the same when I was little but then again he is a republican in the comics....

Word to Herman Cain. Who is this dude's creator he needs to suddenly receive a ton of hate mail out of nowhere.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    That Batwing comic is pretty dope. I only got up to issue 4 but gonna get the rest this weekend. I heard static was getting cancelled.. Wish spawn was still Al simmons. White guys story is alright but al simmons was dope from beginning to almost the end.

Anyone know if they are gonna reboot black panther? there hasnt been a new panther comic in months at the shop i go to.

What happened to Al? I'll google it but jic I don't find it, please enlighten.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Off topic: Is anyone else ? with that Marvel Alliance app game on FB? I've been gettin into it, it's very Missions focused and not PVP and Event focused like SHC.
  • Copper
    edited April 2012
    Options

Word to Herman Cain. Who is this dude's creator he needs to suddenly receive a ton of hate mail out of nowhere.
    dwayne mcduffie I think same guy who created milestone and static...he died 2 years ago..he was good

and yeah that bat wing is dope...mr.teriffic not so much and that static never intrest me..they should have just done a new 52 on all of dakota city and called it milestone new 52 wich would include all heroes in one series

and I buy my back issues from mycomicshop.com
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

@PublicEnimigo I didnt get to read after issue 110, but from what ive gathered Al beats maelbogia(?) and takes over heaven. The "Green" world was after that. pretty much fighting mother nature who was neutral in the war of hell and heaven. I know in the last issues it reveals that Al did get wanda pregnant before he died but they got into a fight and he hit her and she had a miscarriage. Al gets depressed and The symbiote finds him worthless and Al Shoots himself in the head. Then the symbiote takes over Jim Downing. There was some issues apparently where al turns into omega spawn, but he cant control himself. Todd McFarlane says he will gather the story arc (i beleive it starts at 180-199) for als death into one graphic novel. The new guy takes over in issue 200 i beleive. i jumped in at 213 so im kinda lost on his origins. maelbogia is fighting clown and regaining his power tho. Last issue was dope imo.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    Smh @ icon using his powers to be a better/more efficient slave
  • Amotekun
    Options
    @copperkid27

SMH @ Icon committing the ultimate self-ether.

Dwayne Mcduffie (creator) had to be the biggest ? on the planet to make an origin like that. I need to find where McDuffie is buried so I can take a ? on his grave and deliver him his posthumous coonery award.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    @PublicEnimigo I didnt get to read after issue 110, but from what ive gathered Al beats maelbogia(?) and takes over heaven. The "Green" world was after that. pretty much fighting mother nature who was neutral in the war of hell and heaven. I know in the last issues it reveals that Al did get wanda pregnant before he died but they got into a fight and he hit her and she had a miscarriage. Al gets depressed and The symbiote finds him worthless and Al Shoots himself in the head. Then the symbiote takes over Jim Downing. There was some issues apparently where al turns into omega spawn, but he cant control himself. Todd McFarlane says he will gather the story arc (i beleive it starts at 180-199) for als death into one graphic novel. The new guy takes over in issue 200 i beleive. i jumped in at 213 so im kinda lost on his origins. maelbogia is fighting clown and regaining his power tho. Last issue was dope imo.

Never really got into Spawn outside of the HBO series from back in the day. Dope. Had the boxset collection.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @copperkid27

SMH @ Icon committing the ultimate self-ether.

Dwayne Mcduffie (creator) had to be the biggest ? on the planet to make an origin like that. I need to find where McDuffie is buried so I can take a ? on his grave and deliver him his posthumous coonery award.

thing is though Icon was often called sell out, whitewashed, token etc by the other characters in the Milestone Universe. Icon is an alien who changed it appearance based on the first life form it found. Had it been a white person who found him when he crashed he would have been white.