Ladies, Are you Crazy?

Options
NYCeeCee
NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
Do you go through your man's phone and call women back? Check his email, fb and other social networking profiles? Try to hang out with him and his friends to make sure he really is where he says he is? Do you give women the "evil eye" if you think they're flirting or being too nice with him?

I've only had one "crazy" experience...

Once when I was about 19, we all piled up in my girl's mother's car and followed my ex from one side of town to the next. He was driving like a bat out of hell and we were on his heels like the police. LOL! Sure enough he meets a girl at the mall. I stayed in the car (b/c I didn't want to see), but a few of them went in and "bumped" into them. Words were exchanged and the girl left.

He was begging and pleading with me and my silly "in love" behind stayed. A few days later, I accidentally crashed his Lexus. Oops :(

That's pretty mild compared to stories I've heard. I've never done anything "crazy" after that.

Share your story or if you've always been super mature, share your "friend's" story ;) Fellas, chime in, too. You ever dealt with a crazy woman?

Comments

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to add...the worst part about me crashing his car was that the same girls that followed and confronted him (that he hated) are the same girls that was in his car with me when I accidentally crashed it. We got out and left it there and I called him the next morning to tell him where to get it from. It looked really bad in the day time. Yikes!

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Yes, yes you are, but luckily I like my womens crazy, stalkerish, and willing to inflict pain

Shoutout to Rihanna!
    LOL, I believe you Chi. Dealing with him was always an adventure of sorts. I'm a mature adult now though...if I feel you're doing something, I'll just take a life insurance policy out on you and you'll disappear within a year after. LMAO! J/K!!
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was he a drug dealer?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not crazy, I'm too nonchalant to play detective. Plus I feel like if someone is doing dirt, it will come to light on it's own.

I do have a crazy friend though. She's always checking her husbands phone and email accounts. One time she called me and asked me could I give her ride to pick up something from her husband's car. I'm like yeah so we go to where his car is at some hotel parking lot and she just calmly gets out the car and starts busting windows. She gets back in and was ok let's go just as calm as can be.
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I'm not crazy, I'm too nonchalant to play detective. Plus I feel like if someone is doing dirt, it will come to light on it's own.

I do have a crazy friend though. She's always checking her husbands phone and email accounts. One time she called me and asked me could I give her ride to pick up something from her husband's car. I'm like yeah so we go to where his car is at some hotel parking lot and she just calmly gets out the car and starts busting windows. She gets back in and was ok let's go just as calm as can be.

? , that's crazy!!

kai_valya wrote: »
    no, i'm like the least jealous person ever. i've had that backfire on me sometimes tho. like they think it's cuz i don't care enough to get jealous

Yeah, I'm like that now...and was always like that until I got with my ex... he was just...smh. LOL!

My husband travels for work, knows everybody celebrity and their mama and goes out and I don't bother him at all. A few of my jealous (single..go figure) friends try to throw shade and suggest things, but I check them fast! He's never given me any reason to think anything. Him and my ex are like night and day.

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    was he a drug dealer?

Why'd you ask me that? LOL! No, he wasn't.

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder why my question was skipped
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    i wonder why my question was skipped

I just answered your question.

• Dirty Words
    Dirty Words Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I consider girls, that actually catch their man doing something, only slightly crazy.. I expect a woman to overreact about everything, it's just the way ? made 'em..

My girl personally is just a smart ass with 85% of the girls I'm friends with.. And a ? to 100% of them when she's ?
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    Do you go through your man's phone and call women back? Check his email, fb and other social networking profiles? Try to hang out with him and his friends to make sure he really is where he says he is? Do you give women the "evil eye" if you think they're flirting or being too nice with him?

I've only had one "crazy" experience...

Once when I was about 19, we all piled up in my girl's mother's car and followed my ex from one side of town to the next. He was driving like a bat out of hell and we were on his heels like the police. LOL! Sure enough he meets a girl at the mall. I stayed in the car (b/c I didn't want to see), but a few of them went in and "bumped" into them. Words were exchanged and the girl left.

He was begging and pleading with me and my silly "in love" behind stayed. A few days later, I accidentally crashed his Lexus. Oops :(

That's pretty mild compared to stories I've heard. I've never done anything "crazy" after that.

Share your story or if you've always been super mature, share your "friend's" story ;) Fellas, chime in, too. You ever dealt with a crazy woman?

Chrissy must've been a bad influence on you.

Or was it your cousins who rolled with Chrissy who were the bad influence?

I or my cousin have never rolled with Chrissy. LOL!

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Who was it you were talking about in that thread a while back?

You said something about a babysitter or older sister or somebody you knew that used to roll with them or tell you stories about them.

Don't make me waste my time and pull up that old thread.

I said my cousin and her friends used to hang out/go out with Alpo, Randy, Richie and company and drag my sister and I along because she was babysitting us. It was said in a thread about Chrissy. I never once said SHE or I hung out with Chrissy.

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm low level crazy.

I've checked a phone, a FB, an email..that type of ? , nothing too extreme.

I did ? with my ex's new gf for a period, but that was more out of amusement than crazy. I quickly stopped when I realized she was high level crazy.

lol. he upgraded.

And smh at you complaining about an ex calling you late, when you ? wiht an ex's gf too
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont even wanna talk about this ? smh.....*looks over shoulder*
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    @HAF , I knew you'd have a story or 20, but I didn't wanna call you out....but since you entered the thread, the floor is all your's :)
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ checking a mans smartphone (assuming that's what he has, b/c that's what nearly everyone has these days). U gotta be borderline ? to get caught doing dirt w/ 1 of those
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    It has been said that men lose their minds when ? is involved, so you may be right , @bull
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most times if a dude is leaving evidence on his smartphone

he really doesn't care if you catch him

when you confront him, his reaction is just an act

if anything he is salty that you invaded his privacy to catch him
  • bull6599
    Options
    1 of my homeboys is doing mad dirt while he's w/ his girl. I remember about a year ago they were beefing hard b/c she didn't trust him & was always accusing him of cheating. 1 day I was over his crib watching basketball and he gave her his phone for the entire day. I though the ? was crazy until he explained it to me.

Dude had apps to hide contact info, texts, pics, block calls/messages, block voicemails...damn near anything u could think of. The illest ? was that he had an app that let him hide all of those apps and it was hidden so u couldn't even see it. The only way to access it is to go to ur dial screen (like ur making a call) and enter the lock code that u set.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    1 of my homeboys is doing mad dirt while he's w/ his girl. I remember about a year ago they were beefing hard b/c she didn't trust him & was always accusing him of cheating. 1 day I was over his crib watching basketball and he gave her his phone for the entire day. I though the ? was crazy until he explained it to me.

Dude had apps to hide contact info, texts, pics, block calls/messages, block voicemails...damn near anything u could think of. The illest ? was that he had an app that let him hide all of those apps and it was hidden so u couldn't even see it. The only way to access it is to go to ur dial screen (like ur making a call) and enter the lock code that u set.

fam why you dry snitching LOL
  • bull6599
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

fam why you dry snitching LOL

LMAO. That's why that ? is so GOAT though. Even if someone told her, she couldn't prove it.

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    ^^That's way too much work (on both their parts), though. I couldn't live like that...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    @HAF , I knew you'd have a story or 20, but I didn't wanna call you out....but since you entered the thread, the floor is all your's :)

lol....aight, 1 just for laughs......i was about to go outta town with my brother to a lil family get together.....he gets there to pick me up....im like come in and smoke one and then we gone roll.....we burn it up and then im going in the back to get my bag and shoes and all that....im bent down checkin my bag out and all of a sudden i feel this cold ass metal press against the side of my head...all she said was "dont bring me ? back", and then dropped like 5 rubbers in my bag....im laughing but im thinking "what the ? "......she kissed me and i was on my way....i told bro about it and he was shook lmao.....talkin bout "nah u aint doin nuthin ? .....just sit there" lol

we still argued on the phone when i was down there...

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? way. If I'm at a point where I'm looking through their ? , trying to 'catch them' in something all that wack ? , I'm am out of there like flies on ? yesterday. That's no way to live, for either person.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    this here. i've been told i give too much leeway but i just give what i get. we gave each other our email passwords, pass codes to phones, etc. & i haven't used that ? once in almost 3 years. i figure if he knows we have each other's info & he STILL does dirt, then that's his bad for being a ? , not mine for trusting a grown man to act appropriately.