Did Adam And Eve commit ? ?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Leviticus 18 6-20

"None of you shall approach a close relative to have sexual intercourse with her. I am the LORD.
You shall not disgrace your father by having intercourse with your mother. Besides, since she is your own mother, you shall not have intercourse with her.
You shall not have intercourse with your father's wife, for that would be a disgrace to your father.
You shall not have intercourse with your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in your own household or born elsewhere.
You shall not have intercourse with your son's daughter or with your daughter's daughter, for that would be a disgrace to your own family.
You shall not have intercourse with the daughter whom your father's wife bore to him, since she, too, is your sister.
You shall not have intercourse with your father's sister, since she is your father's relative.
You shall not have intercourse with your mother's sister, since she is your mother's relative.
You shall not disgrace your father's brother by being intimate with his wife, since she, too, is your aunt.
You shall not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law; she is your son's wife, and therefore you shall not disgrace her.
2 You shall not have intercourse with your brother's wife, for that would be a disgrace to your brother.
You shall not have intercourse with a woman and also with her daughter, nor shall you marry and have intercourse with her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; this would be shameful, because they are related to her.
While your wife is still living you shall not marry her sister as her rival; for thus you would disgrace your first wife.
"You shall not approach a woman to have intercourse with her while she is unclean from menstruation.
You shall not have carnal relations with your neighbor's wife, defiling yourself with her.

Then why does ? prohibit you from doin it in the bible if technically everyone living is brother/sister? Why would ? let adam bang eve if they are related?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If they were both created by ? , who is their "father" then yes they commited a sin and if you believe in the bible than anytime you get your ? wet youve also commited ? considering we are all the lords children
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If they were both created by ? , who is their "father" then yes they commited a sin and if you believe in the bible than anytime you get your ? wet youve also commited ? considering we are all the lords children

then its impossible not to commit ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    then its impossible not to commit ?

Exactly which is why ? needs to be institutionalized, he makes all these rules and build the Earth and is so "all knowing" which is wierd considering hes always contradicting his self.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So Tx_made has become ether-i-am little brother?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options

Would you answer the question, your all knowing it seems on Gods word so please answer the question im interested in hearing your take.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Would you answer the question, your all knowing it seems on Gods word so please answer the question im interested in hearing your take.
    It's a stupid question that doesn't even make sense. Tx_made uses the book of Leviticus to make an argument about 2 people who lived almost 2,000 years prior to that law being given. Thread=Fail.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's a stupid question that doesn't even make sense. Tx_made uses the book of Leviticus to make an argument about 2 people who lived almost 2,000 years prior to that law being given. Thread=Fail.

Ok but if ? created them wouldnt that make them brother and sister? And being the two were said to have been placed here well after the the earliest human bones were discovered how is possible they were the first?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ok but if ? created them wouldnt that make them brother and sister? And being the two were said to have been placed here well after the the earliest human bones were discovered how is possible they were the first?

How can they be brother and sister when they had no natural parents? Adam and Eve were not born through the ? of a mother.

Also Adam and Eve were the first humans. All of mankind has come from them.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options

are we not brother/sister to one another?
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options

naw you dont get it, if those two started the human race then we are all related...the bible clearly says not to sleep with your sister.....so its impossible to not sin

they have no natural parents but we do and we all came from them...so we are all related
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    are we not brother/sister to one another?
    I meant in the sense that you copied his style with all these ridiculous threads you've been making lately.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    naw you dont get it, if those two started the human race then we are all related...the bible clearly says not to sleep with your sister.....so its impossible to not sin

they have no natural parents but we do and we all came from them...so we are all related

Captain obvious to the rescue!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How can they be brother and sister when they had no natural parents? Adam and Eve were not born through the ? of a mother.

Also Adam and Eve were the first humans. All of mankind has come from them.

If all mankind has come from them, how are their human remains dating to a time earlier than they existed?

And correct me if im wrong but ? being the creator would be the natural Father of both it would make no sense if he werent, yes there is no mother apperantly, so say a man has a boy to one woman and a girl to another, it isnt ? if those two got together knowing they have the same father?

Again Im lookin for answers to help me makes sense of this religious thing, if science presents proof that humans pre date the adam and eve story how is it this is possible they are the original man and woman?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If all mankind has come from them, how are their human remains dating to a time earlier than they existed?

And correct me if im wrong but ? being the creator would be the natural Father of both it would make no sense if he werent, yes there is no mother apperantly, so say a man has a boy to one woman and a girl to another, it isnt ? if those two got together knowing they have the same father?

Again Im lookin for answers to help me makes sense of this religious thing, if science presents proof that humans pre date the adam and eve story how is it this is possible they are the original man and woman?

A scientist can throw out any date he wants and people will believe what they say in regards to the age of the earth and fossils. I refuse to believe that garbage. Until a scientist can answer this question posed by ? , they have no foot to stand on.

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of ? shouted for joy?" Job 38:4-7

So what kind of authority does a scientist have in telling me "what they believed" happened "millions or billions" of years ago? That same scientist can't even tell me where he/she was 100 years ago, but yet they have authority to tell me that "these bones date to over a million years ago" because of faulty radiometric dating? Come on bro, mama ain't raised no fool.

Google how flawed radiometric dating is brother. It's ridiculous how flawed that method of dating is. I refuse to be boo-boo the fool. Thats why I believe ? . Only He knows what happened in the beginning because He is the beginning.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A scientist can throw out any date he wants and people will believe what they say in regards to the age of the earth and fossils. I refuse to believe that garbage. Until a scientist can answer this question posed by ? , they have no foot to stand on.

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of ? shouted for joy?" Job 38:4-7

So what kind of authority does a scientist have in telling me "what they believed" happened "millions or billions" of years ago? That same scientist can't even tell me where he/she was 100 years ago, but yet they have authority to tell me that "these bones date to over a million years ago" because of faulty radiometric dating? Come on bro, mama ain't raised no fool.

Google how flawed radiometric dating is brother. It's ridiculous how flawed that method of dating is. I refuse to be boo-boo the fool. Thats why I believe ? . Only He knows what happened in the beginning because He is the beginning.

Thats problem scientist just dont wake up n say "ahh ? it you know what Ima go tell people the earths ___ years old cause I feel like being an author today" They have methods of research that prove that things are that way. Radiocarbon does have flaws yes, but its also proven to be accurate to within 500 years, were not talking about a small time here we are talking about billions of years difference. There are still examples of 10,000 years being incorrect without carbon dating being used. Ancient people have made calanders that pre-date the 10,000 year period, as if that isnt enough, there is no evidence in paintings, writings, anything that show the older people knew of dinosaurs existance which means they have happened at a time before man made it to the earth? Or in my case before we fully evolved into what we are now. Now how did dinosaurs and other animals roam the earth if it was not created? Everything that is made of matter and reality can be solved with mathematical equation, hence how the big bang theory was brought forth, why is it that ? cannot be calculated?

On another question do you believe that people exists outside of our planet and galaxy?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats problem scientist just dont wake up n say "ahh ? it you know what Ima go tell people the earths ___ years old cause I feel like being an author today" They have methods of research that prove that things are that way. Radiocarbon does have flaws yes, but its also proven to be accurate to within 500 years, were not talking about a small time here we are talking about billions of years difference. There are still examples of 10,000 years being incorrect without carbon dating being used. Ancient people have made calanders that pre-date the 10,000 year period, as if that isnt enough, there is no evidence in paintings, writings, anything that show the older people knew of dinosaurs existance which means they have happened at a time before man made it to the earth? Or in my case before we fully evolved into what we are now. Now how did dinosaurs and other animals roam the earth if it was not created? Everything that is made of matter and reality can be solved with mathematical equation, hence how the big bang theory was brought forth, why is it that ? cannot be calculated?

On another question do you believe that people exists outside of our planet and galaxy?

1. What do dinosaurs have to do with Jesus Christ and Him crucified for our sins?

2. Who's to say that dinosaurs didn't roam the earth with human beings before the flood? Mankind are the ones who have made dinosaurs into wild carnivorous beasts. But prior to the flood all of mankind and animals were non-meat eaters. ? said that He created all the animals on the 5th day. And I believe that dinosaurs, who are animals, were created on the 5th day.

3. I don't know if there are other life forms in the universe. I know that there are spiritual beings. But as far as there being other life forms on other planets, I don't know. I only go by what ? has revealed to us in His word. And ? is specifically concerned with planet earth. Thats why He took on flesh and came from eternity and glory into time in order to redeem His creation. And one day He will return again to put down all sin and rebellion, when He will then reign as King forever and ever. Hallelujah!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. What do dinosaurs have to do with Jesus Christ and Him crucified for our sins?

2. Who's to say that dinosaurs didn't roam the earth with human beings before the flood? Mankind are the ones who have made dinosaurs into wild carnivorous beasts. But prior to the flood all of mankind and animals were non-meat eaters. ? said that He created all the animals on the 5th day. And I believe that dinosaurs, who are animals, were created on the 5th day.

3. I don't know if there are other life forms in the universe. I know that there are spiritual beings. But as far as there being other life forms on other planets, I don't know. I only go by what ? has revealed to us in His word. And ? is specifically concerned with planet earth. Thats why He took on flesh and came from eternity and glory into time in order to redeem His creation. And one day He will return again to put down all sin and rebellion, when He will then reign as King forever and ever. Hallelujah!

1. If Dinosaurs existed and their bones are real, it would prove mankind was not the first creature on earth and it proves that the bible is wrong in its timing of the Earth being created.

2. If they did why is their no proof in writing or paintings of them having been here with ancient peoples. Alot of stuff has survived the ice ages which would mean they could have survived a great flood as well. If men were not meat eaters why are the teeth on jawbones found during that period ground down to show they were. On a side not plants are also living organisms why is it right to eat them and not meat? Gods creature is gods creature not matter what type.

3. If ? is only concerned with planet earth why was there a need to make all these other planets and stars? Why would ? create all these other galaxies if there were no reason?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. If Dinosaurs existed and their bones are real, it would prove mankind was not the first creature on earth and it proves that the bible is wrong in its timing of the Earth being created.

2. If they did why is their no proof in writing or paintings of them having been here with ancient peoples. Alot of stuff has survived the ice ages which would mean they could have survived a great flood as well. If men were not meat eaters why are the teeth on jawbones found during that period ground down to show they were. On a side not plants are also living organisms why is it right to eat them and not meat? Gods creature is gods creature not matter what type.

3. If ? is only concerned with planet earth why was there a need to make all these other planets and stars? Why would ? create all these other galaxies if there were no reason?

1. Who said dinosaurs never existed? And how does their existence make null and void the word of ? ?

2. There is proof in the Bible. Leviathan and Behemoth.

3. To show the glory of ? . "The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race." Psalm 19:1-5
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. Who said dinosaurs never existed? And how does their existence make null and void the word of ? ?

2. There is proof in the Bible. Leviathan and Behemoth.

3. To show the glory of ? . "The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race." Psalm 19:1-5

1. Because its impossible for dinosaurs to have existed in the last 10,000 years.

2. Ive read the bible it says nothing of Dinosaurs and Humans walking the earth together. Ive studied the bible up until I was 15 Ive got pretty well understood.

3. So in a sense ? who is supposedly a peaceful man full of love and life, just does things to showoff how cool he is? Im sorry but Id rather have my creator focused solely on humanity rather than showing how awesome he is.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. Because its impossible for dinosaurs to have existed in the last 10,000 years.

2. Ive read the bible it says nothing of Dinosaurs and Humans walking the earth together. Ive studied the bible up until I was 15 Ive got pretty well understood.

3. So in a sense ? who is supposedly a peaceful man full of love and life, just does things to showoff how cool he is? Im sorry but Id rather have my creator focused solely on humanity rather than showing how awesome he is.

1.Man says it is impossible. "And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with ? all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

2. Well if you've read the Bible, you would know that all the animals were created on the 5th day. How can dinosaurs be excluded from the 5th day of creation if they are animals? And also you would have read about leviathan and behemoth if you've read the Bible. Do you know what those creatures are?

3. ? does what pleases Him. And ? is focused on humanity thats why He sent His Son to die for us.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1.Man says it is impossible. "And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with ? all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

2. Well if you've read the Bible, you would know that all the animals were created on the 5th day. How can dinosaurs be excluded from the 5th day of creation if they are animals? And also you would have read about leviathan and behemoth if you've read the Bible. Do you know what those creatures are?

3. ? does what pleases Him. And ? is focused on humanity thats why He sent His Son to die for us.

Again ima just leave you be we both have different opinions so it is what it is, and ? created animals on two days not just the 5th by the way. 5th day see creatures and birds were created. The 6th is when Humans and land animals were brought forth so go re-read your bible because dinosaurs would mainly be land animals on the 6TH DAY not the 5th,
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Again ima just leave you be we both have different opinions so it is what it is, and ? created animals on two days not just the 5th by the way. 5th day see creatures and birds were created. The 6th is when Humans and land animals were brought forth so go re-read your bible because dinosaurs would mainly be land animals on the 6TH DAY not the 5th,

Yeah excuse me for my error. Dinosaurs would have been on the 6th day.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Captain obvious to the rescue!

? bans people from sleeping with there relatives.....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? bans people from sleeping with there relatives.....
    Well stop fornicating.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well stop fornicating.

your missing the point on purpose..sex or not its still a contradiction