LOL and SMH... Dame Dash Isn't Allowed to Have a Wikipedia Page

Options

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    u ? seriously think this is a conspiracy and ? ? and u think jay has something to do with it?

lol I do ?
    its fun blaming ? on hov
    co sign, im not one of the conspiracy idiots who think every bar in Jay Z's catalogue is deeper than anything.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Dame Dash is what Birdman is to Lil Wayne minus the ? ? ... I was gonna come in here and lol but its ? up how they doin Dame... So I guess Roc-A-Fella was founded solely by Jay-Z.... Smh.... Shout out to State Property, Dipset, Dame Dash and Dame Dash again for signin Kanye... ? stay bein ungrateful smh.... Jay had the Roc and dropped his crew/ enforcers so he could be accepted by white america smh... I'm all for makin moves but come on now

On the flip side... This thread is based on Dame not havin a wikipedia though????????????????

Why do you ? act as if Dame didn't get the same cut as Jay-z, him and Biggs got the same buy out by Def Jam and Rocawear. Plus didn't Beans and Currensy accuse Dame of ripping them off. As for all that white America nonsense, so ain't Dame the same one hanging with Posh Spice and Jade Jagger.

I doubt that Dame is broke like that either, he might not have flipped his money like Jay but i doubt he is Capadonna status either.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? seriously think this is a conspiracy and ? ? and u think jay has something to do with it?

Lol Jay didn't sign Kanye.... And the ? that was makin money for the Roc didn't side with Jay after the split... Are you Memphis Bleek?

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They treatin' Dame how Vince treats Chris Benoit.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Jay didn't sign Kanye.... And the ? that was makin money for the Roc didn't side with Jay after the split... Are you Memphis Bleek?

nice try...but u cant troll I

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 1st step in the Illuminati's process of elimination of Dame Dash...
  • TheIraq
    Options

nice try...but u cant troll I

No trolling... If I was trolling I'd be the first troll to admit it...
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov controls the innanats?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if, may be.....what if..... Damn just don't want a Wikipedia?
  • TheIraq
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what if, may be.....what if..... Damn just don't want a Wikipedia?

He gotta have a twitter tho?????????????

• TheIraq
    Options
    The 1st step in the Illuminati's process of elimination of Dame Dash...

How soon before they say he killed himself or it was an overdose?

• TheIraq
    edited April 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Dame Dash is what Birdman is to Lil Wayne minus the ? ? ... I was gonna come in here and lol but its ? up how they doin Dame... So I guess Roc-A-Fella was founded solely by Jay-Z.... Smh.... Shout out to State Property, Dipset, Dame Dash and Dame Dash again for signin Kanye... ? stay bein ungrateful smh.... Jay had the Roc and dropped his crew/ enforcers so he could be accepted by white america smh... I'm all for makin moves but come on now

On the flip side... This thread is based on Dame not havin a wikipedia though????????????????

Why do you ? act as if Dame didn't get the same cut as Jay-z, him and Biggs got the same buy out by Def Jam and Rocawear. Plus didn't Beans and Currensy accuse Dame of ripping them off. As for all that white America nonsense, so ain't Dame the same one hanging with Posh Spice and Jade Jagger.

I doubt that Dame is broke like that either, he might not have flipped his money like Jay but i doubt he is Capadonna status either.

When you say Dame didn't flip his money do you mean he didnt sellout like Jay? Dame didn't sellout the fanbase that got him there? Dame might have got the same cut Jay did but Jews run the music industry and gave unlimited funds to Jay so why would he stay with Dame? The same man that got him there, Dame.... Dame has hangin with the white elite back in 03 04 maybe lol you say Dame chillin with Posh Spice... Jay chillin with Warren Buffet and aint tryin to put nobody on.... Atleast when Dame was on he puttin Jay Z on... Who has Jay introduced to the elites?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    This is not spam............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNeHoRSlvrI
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a Wiki page

Everyone knows Dame's contribution in this game and to Shawn Carter's career

The end will justify the means ..
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? chess playing hov......<----? jay fans
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarine is a OG triple OG jay dickrider
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "I call my car Rocafella cause it's got a broke dash"
    - Shad
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall act like Dame is/was a saint...

he wasn't and no one in the industry messes with him, wonder why..

I'm just saying, it's not all Jay-Z, Dame burned many bridges on his road to fame and fortune

stepped on many necks, this shouldn't be a suprise, Dame has many enemies
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame stay lettin jay ? him in the ass its the Harlem way lmfao
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    camron should be able to resolve this for him

209n4uw-jpg.gif
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show me potatoe salad
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    he's watchin
    illuminati-jayz11.jpg
    Jay Z made dmx into a crackhead, joe budden into a ? and payed millions of dollars to get estrogens into lil wayne's syrup in order to turn him into a ? .

How do you make someone become a crackhead? im sure no one put uh gun 2 dmx head and said smoke dis glass ? ?
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    he's watchin
    illuminati-jayz11.jpg
    Jay Z made dmx into a crackhead, joe budden into a ? and payed millions of dollars to get estrogens into lil wayne's syrup in order to turn him into a ? .

How do you make someone become a crackhead? im sure no one put uh gun 2 dmx head and said smoke dis glass ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    camron should be able to resolve this for him

209n4uw-jpg.gif
    dead