Imgoingtoheavenru? what is your take on science?

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Since you clearly believe every word written in the bible what is your take on evolution, the big bang, etc...are they all man made lies? deceptions by the devil?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    He already said in one of the threads he disagrees completely with it, radio carbon dating is absolutely flawed, and that these men shouldnt tell people what happened billion and millions ago when they cant explain 100 years ago wierd huh?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Since you clearly believe every word written in the bible what is your take on evolution, the big bang, etc...are they all man made lies? deceptions by the devil?

Evolution=Lie
    Big Bang=Lie

You either believe ? or you don't. It's that simple.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Evolution=Lie
    Big Bang=Lie

so you dont believe in the dinosaurs?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    so you dont believe in the dinosaurs?

Of course I do. ? created all the animals.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Evolution=Lie
    Big Bang=Lie

..........See the probelm with that is Evolution Nor BIg Bang thoery really discredit the Creation Story.......
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    ..........See the probelm with that is Evolution Nor BIg Bang thoery really discredit the Creation Story.......
    Elaborate please
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Elaborate please

No problem my dude..............the Creation Story Deals with Something Being Started, how Life Started. According to the Story he Spoken the World and Creation into existance. Evolution deals with how life Changes and adapts over time, not nessarcy how it began. The Big Bang theory deals how the universe formed but again, Wat caused the "Big Bang"????.............if u undersatnd it, it really doesnt threatne anybodies beliefs unless misuse or misinterpeted
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    No problem my dude..............the Creation Story Deals with Something Being Started, how Life Started. According to the Story he Spoken the World and Creation into existance. Evolution deals with how life Changes and adapts over time, not nessarcy how it began. The Big Bang theory deals how the universe formed but again, Wat caused the "Big Bang"????.............if u undersatnd it, it really doesnt threatne anybodies beliefs unless misuse or misinterpeted
    See but thats the thing my brother. Evolution on a micro level is true, but people who want to deny ? believe that evolution on a macro scale is true as well. Science deals with what can be observed. At no time in the history of mankind has a species been observed changing from one species to another species. So why do people go around claiming that humans have evolved from "ape-like" creatures when nobody has ever observed this taking place? It's all based on theories which are rooted in lies. A lie that ? doesn't exists therefore we will make up a claim and state that humans evolved and weren't created. It's ridiculous.

The bible clearly teaches that everything we see was created by ? . ? gave commandments to the animal kingdom to bring forth after their own kind and He gave mankind the commandment to be fruitful and multiply. Like I said you either believe ? or you don't. Evolutions main proponents are people who deny the existence of ? . That is the truth.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    See but thats the thing my brother. Evolution on a micro level is true, but people who want to deny ? believe that evolution on a macro scale is true as well. Science deals with what can be observed. At no time in the history of mankind has a species been observed changing from one species to another species. So why do people go around claiming that humans have evolved from "ape-like" creatures when nobody has ever observed this taking place? It's all based on theories which are rooted in lies. A lie that ? doesn't exists therefore we will make up a claim and state that humans evolved and weren't created. It's ridiculous.

The bible clearly teaches that everything we see was created by ? . ? gave commandments to the animal kingdom to bring forth after their own kind and He gave mankind the commandment to be fruitful and multiply. Like I said you either believe ? or you don't. Evolutions main proponents are people who deny the existence of ? . That is the truth.

the universe evolved did it not? or did you think it just magically appeared out of nowhere..its still evolving
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010

Tru, but Liek i said b4, that Comes from Peoples Bias and misunderstanding about religon and Science...........Nothing is really Disproven or Proven, personally i think there is alot more to the World, the Universe even it the us humans that we havent Grasped Yet
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited March 2010
    If science is so terrible, I would expect Imgoingtoheaven to completely disbelieve in medical science and never go to the doctor, thus when his kid gets sick, he lets ? deal with it.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

Do you believe Adam and Eve were the first humanoid creatures ? put here? or do you realze that there were others as well after they kicked them out of the garden as well as their children?
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    If science is so terrible, I would expect Imgoingtoheaven to completely disbelieve in medical science and never go to the doctor, thus when his kid gets sick, he lets ? deal with it.

i feel for his kids, never gettin a check up

they put people in prison for that ? ..but i guess hell just be like "it was gods will for my child to die"