Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all his bullying and strong-arming the industry has caught up to Suge Knight...
    Greg the Barber put him to sleep
    a little ? in Vegas ran up on him and started swinging
    a white ? now owns Deathrow
    his son is a ? LMAO!!!
    Marion don't want it with Ross the gawd
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be very confusing for Gee not knowing who to cape for in this situation.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I heard Suge's neice got MMG tatted on her on IC a while ago. Is that just a rumor?
    How will a certain poster feel about this?
    Yamoley wrote: »
    his son is a ? LMAO!!!

Lol at the first post. Dead at the second post.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was'nt suge in the 2pac back video???

i swore that ? made a cameo.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge is just old and washed up. You think that cats are scared of an out of shape middle aged man? Fighting Ross just proves that he is still one of the biggest haters in the game.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I heard Suge's neice got MMG tatted on her on IC a while ago. Is that just a rumor?
    How will a certain poster feel about this?
    Yamoley wrote: »
    his son is a ? LMAO!!!

Lol at the first post. Dead at the second post.

Ross took a drug-dealers name and worked for a year as a C.O. when he was 19, he makes good music blah-blah... that's old news Suge.

Dry-snitching on the radio that Diddy was the one that got Tupac killed knowing that the homicide case is still open... do squares see that? That's new news to me.

It's cool to challenge a man to fight because he's associating with your enemies Diddy & Dre and did a song about Tupac but it's not cool to implicate people in unsolved homicides.
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    my ? said

"hell yea pac still alive" well wat do u think bout ross? "he be wit diddy and diddy killed pac"

Lmao Dead XD

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I wonder what GEE has to say bout this. He stay claiming "Suge ? with Ross, his niece got MMG tatted on her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nawzAeAp4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @H-Rap 180

why do you cape for Ross so hard? Its been said Diddy killed Pac for years, hasnt been indicted yet.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @H-Rap 180

why do you cape for Ross so hard? Its been said Diddy killed Pac for years, hasnt been indicted yet.

Why do you cape for Gee so hard? Why are you thinking about GEE on a Friday night? Namedropping like Game.

I'm not a white-? -mobster or B.O.B so I'm looking forward to a beef between Ross and Suge but I'm not going to put on a V-Nasty cape and co-sign going on the air and implicating somebody in an unsolved homicide just because they managed a rapper who made a song about Tupac.

No Kreayshawn in my blood bruh.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Suge always saying some ? when Tupac name is in the headlines, he went from a mogul to a part time attention ? . Dude is a lost cause, he know he ain't doing ? if he sees Ross
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean Suge is quite unpredictable.. see what he did to Yuckmouf just for the ? of it... Yuck got ? over royally in the grocery store parking lot by Suge & his boys.

(Yuck called the officers on Suge)

At the end of the day a fight is a fight, you win and you lose some. Suge has made the challenge now how will Ross respond?

Look at GunPlay.. he got the hard ass name, he portrays a no joke image and yet we got footage of him gettin slept and no get back derived from it.
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    First he says he thinks 2Pac is alive and then he says Diddy killed him. Which one is it?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no body is afraid of suge anymore this aint the 90's he got knocked out buy a barber smh
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    no body is afraid of suge anymore this aint the 90's he got knocked out buy a barber smh

suge >> rick ross

and ? diddy killed Pac
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    smh is this real? cuz suge was suppose 2 b n MEEK MILLZ tupac back video cuz suge knightz niece wit da mmg tat said rozay was bringin suge outta retirement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nawzAeAp4

wat im readin from da article is suge is upset wit ross cuz ross hangz wit diddy hard so i guess suge dont like that but still he is goin 2 far sayin all that if itz real...
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I wonder what GEE has to say bout this. He stay claiming "Suge ? with Ross, his niece got MMG tatted on her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nawzAeAp4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yeah i said it & suge was gonna b n da tupac back video cuz ross was suppose 2 bring suge outta retirement like his sugez niece said
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why do you cape for Gee so hard? Why are you thinking about GEE on a Friday night? Namedropping like Game.

I'm not a white-? -mobster or B.O.B so I'm looking forward to a beef between Ross and Suge but I'm not going to put on a V-Nasty cape and co-sign going on the air and implicating somebody in an unsolved homicide just because they managed a rapper who made a song about Tupac.

No Kreayshawn in my blood bruh.

dead
    I mean Suge is quite unpredictable.. see what he did to Yuckmouf just for the ? of it... Yuck got ? over royally in the grocery store parking lot by Suge & his boys.

(Yuck called the officers on Suge)

At the end of the day a fight is a fight, you win and you lose some. Suge has made the challenge now how will Ross respond?

Look at GunPlay.. he got the hard ass name, he portrays a no joke image and yet we got footage of him gettin slept and no get back derived from it.

smh u r 2 old 2 b on herr spreadin gossip cuz suge didnt get yuk robb;d & yuk aint call da boyz on suge...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

suge >> rick ross

and ? diddy killed Pac

So then Puff a real ? then...right?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

suge >> rick ross

and ? diddy killed Pac

ross wasnt laid out on the pavement with ? taking pictures of him after he was knocked out either
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    lol first this ? said 2pac ain't dead now he mad at ross for hanging with the nikka who "killed pac", which one is it suge...either the ? dead or he ain't.
  • GeE-757
    lol first this ? said 2pac ain't dead now he mad at ross for hanging with the nikka who "killed pac", which one is it suge...either the ? dead or he ain't.

ha thatz wat im sayin...suge seemz like he is just tryna get his name back n da limelite just sayin anythang..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge is nothing but a bad stain on hiphop....
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Suge is nothing but a bad stain on hiphop....

plz when suge was runnin hiphop da highest sellin rapper n rap wasnt a racist cracka so i strongly disagree wit u on that suge is wat hiphop NEEDZ!...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if Suge going crazy over the guilt that he has for his role in Tupac death.