Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Comments

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    i feel what suge is saying, but he needs to let it slide. its not like diddy was all up in the tupac back video diddy bopping or anything.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    A year later...
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    i feel what suge is saying, but he needs to let it slide. its not like diddy was all up in the tupac back video diddy bopping or anything.

wat suge is sayin makez no sense imean is pac alive or dead?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the 3rd thread about this subject, idiot.
    incorrect they have been merged so now unless I find or see more posted this is the only thread on this ? ...

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

wat suge is sayin makez no sense imean is pac alive or dead?

lol i feel what suge is saying on the disrespect part. the pac being alive ? is just wishful thinking/talking out his ass. but suge has always hinted at pac still being alive, talking about how pac was still talking to him in the car after it got shot, talking about how tupacs doctors/funeral directors/people who cremated him all retired after his death, etc. so thats probably what suge wants to believe even though we all know our ? dead.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i actually want to see suge press ross
  • GeE-757
    lol i feel what suge is saying on the disrespect part. the pac being alive ? is just wishful thinking/talking out his ass. but suge has always hinted at pac still being alive, talking about how pac was still talking to him in the car after it got shot, talking about how tupacs doctors/funeral directors/people who cremated him all retired after his death, etc. so thats probably what suge wants to believe even though we all know our ? dead.

tupac back is not ross song tho itz MEEK MILLz & suge knowz this cuz his niece was cAllin him on da phone from da tupac back video shoot & she said rozay is da only 1 that could bring suge outta retirement so suge is talkin outta his outta his azz...imean if he wanna b mad about ross hangin wit puff it is wat it is but dont bring up that tupac back ? when suge knowz damn well tupac back is not rick ross song itz MEEK MILLZ!

http://youtu.be/PcTNWCx5zU0

http://youtu.be/6kSNhHJVcCg
    i actually want to see suge press ross

b4 that happenz suge gonna press up on ? azz dre , feminem & woodface like he has dun n da past cuz suge got kin wit MMG tatt;d on them..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did anyone else catch how SUge both dissed and complimented Ross in almost the same breath???
  • GeE-757
    did anyone else catch how SUge both dissed and complimented Ross in almost the same breath???

yeah...cuz i guess suge really feelz sour about rozay runnin wit puff & bad boy so hard when he got deathrow family wit MMG tatt;d on them..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    This is the 3rd thread about this subject, idiot.
    incorrect they have been merged so now unless I find or see more posted this is the only thread on this ? ...

Good looks for merging it
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta roll with Suge on this one on second thought.

A song called "Tupac Back" introducing Meek Mill is kinda manipulative because truthfully Tupac isn't back and Meek Mill is not Tupac......

Suge is my West-Coast family so I know how he felt when he saw the Forbes article earlier this week that showed Diddy at 500-million while he is in financial ruin due to the Daz lawsuit, the Harry O lawsuit and the IRS.......

It's not easy for a man who hated Biggie and Badboy to see Diddy managing this fat black rapper named Ross who hails from the city Miami that Suge got shot in.

It's not easy for Suge seeing Diddy & Ross rolling with Akons boy French Montana after Akons people put Suge in the hospital after a brutal beating in Arizona.

I'm not a fan of Suge's music but as a man I can understand the pain that comes with seeing your arch-rival out hustle you and out muscle you in the chess-game of life. Ross aligning himself with Dre was the last straw.

Suge deserves a fade, a fair-one toe-to-toe, and Ross should give him one on GP because even tho' I'm a fan of Ross music he was wrong for associating with all of Suges enemies and then allowing Meek Mill to make a Tupac song. I guess.
  • GeE-757
    dead@ ? dre was da last straw
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ so what do you think Suge feels about the 2Pac hologram that 'performed' at the Coachella festival?

He should be mad about that ain't it?

And its funny and ironic the contrasts between Puffy and Suge TODAY financially speaking ... SMH
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    ^ so what do you think Suge feels about the 2Pac hologram that 'performed' at the Coachella festival?

He should be mad about that ain't it?

And its funny and ironic the contrasts between Puffy and Suge TODAY financially speaking ... SMH

listen 2 pac n my sig dissin ? azz dre @ da TOSS IT UP video shoot standin next 2 suge dissin dre tellin all da HOMOZ 2 go home cuz dre wasnt comin,,,then watch that pac hologram say WAT UP DRE everybody should know suge is hot cuz that aint TUPAC pac was not sayin wat up dre when he was alive he was sayin ? ? AZZ DRE...i wish da hologram wouldve had a glitch & did CALIFORNIA LOVE PT2 AKA 2 LIVE N DIE N LA wit out ? AZZ DRE! but ya rite n 96 suge was makin puffyz $ look like childz play but now n da 2k12 it is totally just da opposite therr is no denyin that lol

http://youtu.be/FwR2_SezsyU
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram ? , I thought it was corny IMO
  • GeE-757
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake ? especially when pac aint like da ? smh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake ? especially when pac aint like da ? smh

Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.

lol@ kreayshit is on tour n japan? who givez a flyin ? when is that cracka gonna drop a album? & i aint even gonna speak on v-? cuz that cracka rap career is a fukin joke thatz y she hangz wit that other lame cracka RIFF RAFF smh....& u can 4get about it like i said b4 them white cracka mob bitchz along wit they housenigga cracka protector ? azz manager stretch is gonna get slap;d up by suge b4 rozay...cuz sugez family is mmg dont act like ross & his mmg goon aint have kreayshitz cracka azz along wit her housenigga manager scared 2 def@ mtv cuz da ? is record;d & watz funnie is rozay & them wasnt even payin kreayshit no mind they want;d 2 beat da ? outta stretch fa bein a housenigga/cracka protector...
  • GeE-757
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Suge is not about to slap Ross on any occasion. Hell if he wanna fight roll up on Daz and tgat white ? who got all his money. Lol he dis Ross then praise him in the same sentence. ? up thing is Marion's own family riding with Ross all out in the open.

smh i know sugez niece was talkin 2 suge @ da tupac back video shoot so if puff was gonna b a problem he shouldve said sumthang then..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like reall rick ross makes good musik no doubt but hes a phony and suge is right how u say tupac back when u down wit diddy ?.
  • GeE-757
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    like reall rick ross makes good musik no doubt but hes a phony and suge is right how u say tupac back when u down wit diddy ?.

well if suge felt like that y did he allow his niece who is down wit mmg 2 b n da tupac back video? rozay has been hangin wit puff fa a while now...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This niccas ain't going to fight. I guess Ross LA pass might be revoked!

Then it's safe to assume that Suge Knight got his Miami pass revoked.

Last time Suge came to Miami he got shot.

Have you seen how huge MMG is in Miami?? Suge got Mexicans, but Ross got Columbians & Haitians actually signed to his label with 15,000 relatives waiting to put in work just to be recognized and put on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L6Vh5DQe6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.
  • GeE-757
    ^ lol just like nas is da collar grabber smh
  • slickrik2002
    slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L6Vh5DQe6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

I find it very hard to believe Suge won't get payback on the barber one of these days. he's not that stupid to do something right away after it was a pretty public thing. he had his goons rob Akon's people of like a quarter mill not too long after that beating so Suge's still got pull, just not like it once was. plus i'm pretty sure he's runnin with a gang of mexicans too