Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    Suge%20Knight%20Knocked%20Out.jpg

close thread

smh still till this day i cant help but 2 lauf @ that pik cuz suge was stretch;d out like geeeezuz on da cross on sum nite nite ? @least he kept it g & aint press chargez...lol
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    gman82 wrote: »
    I'm glad Suge finally speaking up and letting it be known that puff played a role in Pac's death. And oh yeah Suge > Ross.

fam suge is trippin cuz he said tupac wasnt dead then he said that ross is hangin wit da guy who ? 'd pac i dont know wat suge is smokin on but he needz 2 stop lol...again i think suge just said all this just 2 get people talkin about him again thatz da only logically xplanation fa suge sayin all this nonsense...

Suge has been quiet on this issue for years. He's tired of everyone accusing him of killing 2Pac
  • GeE-757
    gman82 wrote: »
    Suge has been quiet on this issue for years. He's tired of everyone accusing him of killing 2Pac

again if suge felt this strongly about puff killin pac & he aint like ross hangin wit diddy he shouldve said all that b4 his niece got MMG tatt;d on her thatz all im sayin..
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/16/suge-knight-beat-down-again/#.T5MU8tlz-x0
    Suge Knight Beat Down -- Again!!!
    0216_suge_knight_assailant_ex-1.jpg

For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in -- and the alleged ass-beater claims to be Akon's business manager.

It all went down in a private party at the W Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ where Suge was attending a private party for NBA All-Star weekend. Cops say they were called to the scene by hotel security who warned about a brewing fight between two groups in the VIP area.

According to the Scottsdale PD website, when cops arrived, they saw a man punch the victim -- aka Suge -- two times in the head." Officers had to break out the tasers to "quell the fight."

The suspect, Robert Carnes, Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault -- they ruled it a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries." Another man was also arrested and charged with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Launch PhotosAccording to the Scottsdale PD, "Carnes reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer 'Akon.'"

Suge was transported to a local hospital and treated for ? injuries.

UPDATE: Akon's people tell us, "Akon had already left the party and was in his hotel room at The W when the incident occurred."

UPDATE: Akon's publicist released the following statement about Robert Carnes Jr., the guy accused of beating Suge's ass: "He is not Akon's business manager, David Bolno is. He is with Akon's camp."

CLICK BELOW to read the Scottsdale PD arrest report. "At about 3:30 AM, police were called to a private party on the second floor (pool area) of the W Hotel. Hotel security personnel called police when they became concerned that there would be a fight between two groups of guests having heated words in the VIP area. Officers arrived and watched a group of about 6-8 guests exiting the VIP area. They saw one person, later identified as Robert Carnes Jr., punch the victim in the head two times. Officers deployed Tasers to quell the fight that erupted. Officers arrested CARNES Jr. and ANDERSON for assault and disorderly conduct. The victim was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for ? injuries. CARNES Jr. reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer "Akon".

Both suspects were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

ANDERSON is charged with 1 count of misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct. CARNES Jr. is charged with 1 count of Felony Aggravated Assault. (Felony charge is due to the severity of the victim's injuries.)"
  • GeE-757
    lol@ For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in....i know them white folkz had a ball wit that 1 smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Nothing's going to happen out of all this..Suge's not touching Ross
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/16/suge-knight-beat-down-again/#.T5MU8tlz-x0
    Suge Knight Beat Down -- Again!!!
    0216_suge_knight_assailant_ex-1.jpg

For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in -- and the alleged ass-beater claims to be Akon's business manager.

It all went down in a private party at the W Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ where Suge was attending a private party for NBA All-Star weekend. Cops say they were called to the scene by hotel security who warned about a brewing fight between two groups in the VIP area.

According to the Scottsdale PD website, when cops arrived, they saw a man punch the victim -- aka Suge -- two times in the head." Officers had to break out the tasers to "quell the fight."

The suspect, Robert Carnes, Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault -- they ruled it a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries." Another man was also arrested and charged with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Launch PhotosAccording to the Scottsdale PD, "Carnes reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer 'Akon.'"

Suge was transported to a local hospital and treated for ? injuries.

UPDATE: Akon's people tell us, "Akon had already left the party and was in his hotel room at The W when the incident occurred."

UPDATE: Akon's publicist released the following statement about Robert Carnes Jr., the guy accused of beating Suge's ass: "He is not Akon's business manager, David Bolno is. He is with Akon's camp."

CLICK BELOW to read the Scottsdale PD arrest report. "At about 3:30 AM, police were called to a private party on the second floor (pool area) of the W Hotel. Hotel security personnel called police when they became concerned that there would be a fight between two groups of guests having heated words in the VIP area. Officers arrived and watched a group of about 6-8 guests exiting the VIP area. They saw one person, later identified as Robert Carnes Jr., punch the victim in the head two times. Officers deployed Tasers to quell the fight that erupted. Officers arrested CARNES Jr. and ANDERSON for assault and disorderly conduct. The victim was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for ? injuries. CARNES Jr. reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer "Akon".

Both suspects were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

ANDERSON is charged with 1 count of misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct. CARNES Jr. is charged with 1 count of Felony Aggravated Assault. (Felony charge is due to the severity of the victim's injuries.)"

Whoa not the invincible Suge, this has to be a mistake

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram ? , I thought it was corny IMO

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake ? especially when pac aint like da ? smh
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram ? , I thought it was corny IMO

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake ? especially when pac aint like da ? smh

Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L6Vh5DQe6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

Lol at Diddy's gangster pales in comparison to the goon of goons.....................Jungle the ? .

Suge is a legendary Goon but they got stories about Jungle that make your blood turn cold....

They said the boy Jungle fire-bombed the Ice-Cream truck because they sold the last Nutty-buddy to Marly Maryl during a heat-wave.

...said he used to walk around Queensbridge shirtless with a chain-saw and Indian-feathers on his head during winter speaking in tounges.

But back to Diddy: how is Diddy still dancin......all up in the videos.....if Suge think he had something to do with Pac's death?

If Suge had something to do with Biggies death he paid for it by losing his label, losing his artists, and losing his aura, his enemies have gotten stronger; Diddy is on his way to a Billion and Dre can indulge himself with the most exotic trannies on earth with his headphone money....the main objective in warfare is to WIN. Looks like Diddy is winning.

I'm a West-Coast ? , so I gotta ride with Sugar-Bear but in my heart I know we ain't gonna win because at the end of the day it's all about the music and Suge ain't got no lyrics or beats.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This niccas ain't going to fight. I guess Ross LA pass might be revoked!
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy: Ok dude here's the plan... I want you to ? Tupac because he hurt my feelings on a record but first I need to you go get jumped and stomped out by him and Suge Knight on camera right before you do it for no apparent reason.

Orlando Anderson: Sounds good to me. What could possibly go wrong.
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    I called that song Tupac Back and the version Ross used in the Reebok commercial "Reebok Back" disrespectful and exploitative MONTHS AGO and the usual suspects said I was trippin.

I agree with Suge being protective of Pac's image even though he isnt profiting off it anymore.

Pac's mom is foul for ? her son's legacy. Pac didnt ? with Dre or Snoop and if he had lived to see how industry parasites like Jimmy Iovine were going to bastardize his image to push Eminem, 50, and later Game's career he most certainly wouldnt want to be on a stage promoting their ? .

Disgust. I swear to ? Dre and Snoop have become the 2 worst people in Hip Hop over the last 11 years. West Coast should be ashamed of what their doing.

And the most ? up thing is that instead of fans being skeptical of their idol Pac being involved in the longest single biggest act of necrophilia ever perpetrated they just wanna see a show.

Disgust.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can ? Ross in the booth
  • H-Rap 180
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can ? Ross in the booth

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

What work has Suge's muscle put in outside of killing Biggie?

Let's cut the ? and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them ? cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to ? Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭

realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..but they got stories about Jungle that make your blood turn cold....

They said the boy Jungle fire-bombed the Ice-Cream truck because they sold the last Nutty-buddy to Marly Maryl during a heat-wave.

...said he used to walk around Queensbridge shirtless with a chain-saw and Indian-feathers on his head during winter speaking in tounges.

LMAO
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

Let's cut the ? and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them ? cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to ? Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

police had nothing to do with Akon getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Yukmouth getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit ? from the south ran in

• infamous114

realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

Where did you hear this?
  • harlem hustla
    edited April 2012
    @infamous114 suge been runnin with mexicans when he tried to setup whookid, posin as a club promoter the club was full of eses whookid said he barely got away.

nd when he showed up to 50 cent video shoot with all mexicans.
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012

let it go
    http://youtu.be/N-nawzAeAp4

^ that video provez itz DEATHROW/MMG ya white cracka mob slave massahz will b slapp;d up by suge b4 ross will get ova it sugez niece said nobody but RICK ROSS can bring suge outta retirement BAAAWSE ? !
    Where did you hear this?

http://youtu.be/uYAPYoyYglo

http://youtu.be/3OqBj7SerHo

like i said b4 ? azz dre, feminem, woodface, da white cracka mob & etc is all gettin slapp;d up by suge b4 ross will
  • infamous114
    Wow I had never heard of that Whoo Kid/Suge Knight story lol
  • H-Rap 180

Stop it.

police had nothing to do with Akon getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Yukmouth getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit ? from the south ran in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivwtUzwtHc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting shot in Miami
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting his eye-socket broke by Akon goons
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting layed-out in the street by an effeminized hair-dresser

The fact remains that Suge thinks Diddy is responsible for Tupacs murder but Diddy is walking around like he can't be touched and Suge is getting lumped-up and G-checked in every city he goes to.

Matter fact ? let me catch the fade meet me between the Panda Express & the Home Depot behind the Orleans right there on that gravel 50 feet away from them Mexicans who be out there waiting to catch a pick-up in the A.M to do some cheap labor for them white boys. Or meet me inside the Orleans at the TGI, I'm still wIting for the last result on this Tri-Fecta.
  • harlem hustla
    whoo kid said sha money fainted like a ? , when suge called his phone wondedrin how suge got his number.