Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Wow I had never heard of that Whoo Kid/Suge Knight story lol

hell yeah u know suge knight dont ? wit da GGGGGGAY-UNIT lol...

http://youtu.be/eRrCuD8xxx8
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivwtUzwtHc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting shot in Miami
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting his eye-socket broke by Akon goons
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting layed-out in the street by an effeminized hair-dresser

The fact remains that Suge thinks Diddy is responsible for Tupacs murder but Diddy is walking around like he can't be touched and Suge is getting lumped-up and G-checked in every city he goes to.

Matter fact ? let me catch the fade meet me between the Panda Express & the Home Depot behind the Orleans right there on that gravel 50 feet away from them Mexicans who be out there waiting to catch a pick-up in the A.M to do some cheap labor for them white boys. Or meet me inside the Orleans at the TGI, I'm still wIting for the last result on this Tri-Fecta.

dead,,...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this may cause an homotional conflict among the Ross fans that act like Pac and Ross would have been bffs
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can ? Ross in the booth

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

What work has Suge's muscle put in outside of killing Biggie?

Let's cut the ? and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them ? cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to ? Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

police had nothing to do with Akon getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Yukmouth getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit ? from the south ran in

Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting layed-out in the street by an effeminized hair-dresser

The fact remains that Suge thinks Diddy is responsible for Tupacs murder but Diddy is walking around like he can't be touched and Suge is getting lumped-up and G-checked in every city he goes to.

Matter fact ? let me catch the fade meet me between the Panda Express & the Home Depot behind the Orleans right there on that gravel 50 feet away from them Mexicans who be out there waiting to catch a pick-up in the A.M to do some cheap labor for them white boys. Or meet me inside the Orleans at the TGI, I'm still wIting for the last result on this Tri-Fecta.

? on Tri
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can ? Ross in the booth

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

Let's cut the ? and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them ? cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to ? Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit ? from the south ran in

u mad i keep makin you look stupid huh? but u talkin bout over there on Trop. ? thats q lil out the way for me right now. I can see you on maryland n harmon behind 711. ill even treat u to some Robertos after i put a few more dents in ya pride. its nothing to me.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    that suge knight show would've been live all them blood ? on his company.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suge can't blame anybody but himself.

deathrow could of been so much more, but he ran that ? into the ground.

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it.

? on Tri

Stop it.

u mad i keep makin you look stupid huh? but u talkin bout over there on Trop. ? thats q lil out the way for me right now. I can see you on maryland n harmon behind 711. ill even treat u to some Robertos after i put a few more dents in ya pride. its nothing to me.

We got beef and we can settle it in blood-shed, meet me by Boulevard Mall I just left them A-Rab boys inside the Mall that sell the Gators and Player fashions, I copped the Mauri's...ayo we can catch the fade at the mexican park down the street by the store because dont no kids be in that ? anyway.

I dont eat Robertos I got a nice spot by Hacienda & Decatour were I get my burrito and then go diagnol to the strip mall and get my Ciroc from the Greek dude at the L.I.Q...... unles im in a Churches-Chicken mood and wanna fight the traffic up the way-way for them soft rolls and steroid-chicken.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    @ the 2:50 mark "Im a G like you" Suge laughs in that ? face, then they beat his ass for not takin of his locs.
  • Turfaholic

Stop it.

? on Tri

Stop it.

We got beef and we can settle it in blood-shed, meet me by Boulevard Mall I just left them A-Rab boys inside the Mall that sell the Gators and Player fashions, I copped the Mauri's...ayo we can catch the fade at the mexican park down the street by the store because dont no kids be in that ? anyway.

I dont eat Robertos I got a nice spot by Hacienda & Decatour were I get my burrito and then go diagnol to the strip mall and get my Ciroc from the Greek dude at the L.I.Q...... unles im in a Churches-Chicken mood and wanna fight the traffic up the way-way for them soft rolls and steroid-chicken.

u shop at players? no wonder your chopper suits be hella weak. 2 suits for $99 specials. I said on Harmon n Maryland. Hit me when you ready to get wit the ? . You done went from southwest to central vegas. you all over the map player. See the lengths youre goin to defend Rick Ross honor. Youre a stan bro bro
  • SupaMcfly
    SupaMcfly Members Posts: 5
    ross will not say nothing to suge
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge ? with them CV-70 ? messicans . I don't think he has LPP nor MOB baccin him . ? Them 6-Owes put a lot of work in for them and I know they ain't fuccin with him
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man that suge show woulda ? on every reality show out now
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2012

Stop it.

? on Tri

Stop it.

u shop at players? no wonder your chopper suits be hella weak. 2 suits for $99 specials. I said on Harmon n Maryland. Hit me when you ready to get wit the ? . You done went from southwest to central vegas. you all over the map player. See the lengths youre goin to defend Rick Ross honor. Youre a stan bro bro

yeah I cop Gators from Players because I got a bad ? that them A-rabs wanna trick with and they respet the fact that I know the Al Fatiha.

Im all over the MAP Bro-Bro because its hard to hit a moving target and Im in motion...word to Earl.

You a H-Rap Stan trying to defend Sugar-Bear but when I catch you outta pocket in the LV Imma put you in a wheelchair like "Pimpin Mike"....I got $$$$ on ya head ? till death do us part!
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope this news dont give the Bawse another seizure
  • Turfaholic
    edited April 2012
    E-Thugging at its finest. I got you stepping outta character daddy. Youre losing your touch. But im around UNLV all day. Back in fourth between 711 and my apartment about 2 times every hour. Doin me, rockin out here doin my Bay thing. I gotta patna from stockton ? wit me, but for the most part im solo. But im done speaking on it daddy.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2012
    Aint no point in jokes and sarcasm with these Ham's if they too square-built to recognize when a Player is having fun and jonin'.....

we bout to get ready for the fight, I prolly do some video of the outcome so check my Twitter later for some laughs.

@BruthaDee

• windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point this is the only way Suge can stay relevant.Don't suprise if in the next few days he says some ? about Dre for using a hologram of Pac.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my internet arguments became invalid so let me prove u how much money i got, im rich, for real.
  • Turfaholic
    lol aye H-Rap its good. Never taken seriously
  • Turfaholic
    aye n quit ? wit my post. u abusing mod privs ? . I aint call u daddy. No ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Suge beat the boss. So he can unlock 2pac from the hidden character screen
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at officer ricky shook of suge he dont want no real beef .
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Lmao my thread went plat. Been off since I created it

Jungle= Jason Voorhes
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ Gee7575 & Deathrowzorrow

You can stay away from this site as long as you wanna
    But when you come back here, these 2 trolls keep trolling

Nothing changed

Same ? / different day
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

idk why this ? made me laugh......guess ? dont wanna do the job anymore just hire mexicans
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    lol@ da lemonade fetcher white cracka mob protector backin down u soft smh...
    that suge knight show would've been live all them blood ? on his company.
    man that suge show woulda ? on every reality show out now

yeah that show wouldve put suge back n da spotlight cuz that reality show wouldve been sum ? wit all them azz beatin on that ? lol....suge was really gonna show da people on da show & watchin da show how deathrow really got down & azz beatinz was a daily thang....but of course da white man hatez suge so instead of suge doin this reality ? da law lock;d suge up again & then da show got scraped smh...if suge released just that 1 season of unfinish;d biznizz on dvd i would buy it cuz i wanna hear suge say y woodface was a PROBLEm & all them MOB beatinz that went down lol
    Suge ? with them CV-70 ? messicans . I don't think he has LPP nor MOB baccin him . ? Them 6-Owes put a lot of work in for them and I know they ain't fuccin with him

suge had them mexicanz jumpin on XZIBIT 2...
    Weazel wrote: »
    SMH @ Gee7575 & Deathrowzorrow

You can stay away from this site as long as you wanna
    But when you come back here, these 2 trolls keep trolling

Nothing changed

Same ? / different day

ya ? fa even worryin about other MALE POSTERZ when they aint even thinkin about u u aint ? on herr i dont give a ? about U or YA FEELINZ...
    idk why this ? made me laugh......guess ? dont wanna do the job anymore just hire mexicans

low blow ha...