Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
LET'S GET IT ON!

Comments

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy, Doom all day. Smarter and deals with magic, which could hurt Supes. I say fifth round KO cause it would take a minute for Doom to figure out what magic does to Superman
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought Supes ONLY weakness was kryptonite? or he can run out of power cant he? to where he has to fly to the sun. but does that make him killable or just not as strong?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    i thought Supes ONLY weakness was kryptonite? or he can run out of power cant he? to where he has to fly to the sun. but does that make him killable or just not as strong?

Why Captain Marvel serves Superman. Superman is vulnerable to Magic.
  • I Am Him
    Options
    It could affect just as it would anybody else, so it's not that it is his specific weakness, it's that he is not immune to it. So if he went up against Doc Strange, and Doc threw up a spell to keep Superman from touching him, he wouldn't be able to touch the Doc.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman would most likely win the first few matches until Doom can see what he's up against..he'd most likely need prep to get the majority unless we're talking about Doom during the time he was transversing the time stream
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom wins hands down
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom took on the Beyonder and took his powers, that duns a bawse. Doom FTW.

1427268-doctor_doom_vs_beyonder_01_super.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man superman would throw this ? into the sun. The speed difference is to big
  • I Am Him
    Options

What would speed do against somebody who could throw up a magic shield to protect himself from being touched?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you fail to comprehend the intelligence ambition and ability of a man who regularly schemes against cosmics.

tumblr_lvao56kqa41r1cx5vo1_500.jpg
    DR_DOOM_galactus_2_052311.jpg
    Magus (Evil Adam Warlock)
    DoomBlasts02IW5.jpg
    Doom scheming on Thanos w/Infinity Gauntlet gets trashed but survives
    DoomForcefields09IG5.jpg
    Doom in Hell Givin no ?
    DoomWill06507.jpg
    Making Thor Duck in the Middle of a fight
    DoomvsThor02.jpg
    DoomvsThor04.jpg
    Dooms Prep ? all over Batman's prep
    DoomPrep01Doom2.jpg
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom stomps with ease. Doom uses magic and technology, two things that ? Superman up, he's too intelligent and if Superman does get to him and KO him somehow, it'll be a Doombot. He can't lose to him really.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo what series doom apperead in the most...
  • jaxn
    Options

He's mostly in Fantastic Four...Doom doesn't go around beating elite top tiers without prep..stealing Beyonder's, Galactus', Odin's and even Surfer's powers involved prep...I'm not sure if Doom still has his magical abilities.
  • I Am Him
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

He's mostly in Fantastic Four...Doom doesn't go around beating elite top tiers without prep..stealing Beyonder's, Galactus', Odin's and even Surfer's powers involved prep...I'm not sure if Doom still has his magical abilities.

He does
  • jaxn55
    jaxn55 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    jaxn wrote: »

He does
    cool, I remember he lost all of his powers fighting the Avengers and Xmen but i didn't realize they showed him using magic again. He then lost his intelligence. The last time i saw him, he was in a room with a bunch of Doom's from alternate universes with infinity gauntlets..a gift from Valeria if i'm not mistaken..
  • I Am Him
    Options
    [/quote]
    cool, I remember he lost all of his powers fighting the Avengers and Xmen but i didn't realize they showed him using magic again. He then lost his intelligence. The last time i saw him, he was in a room with a bunch of Doom's from alternate universes with infinity gauntlets..a gift from Valeria if i'm not mistaken..[/quote]

They just took away the powers he stole, he still has all the knowledge he had before. In FF #16 I think, he is shown using what I think is magic to build his throne to sit on as he says he will rebuild

• jaxn
    Options