Question for the Fellas (Part II of Social Lounge)

Options
msmusick
msmusick Members Posts: 57
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Today, for the most part, morals and values are very relaxed; especially, when it comes to commitment in relationships. In your HONEST opinion, of the guys you know, what's an approximate percentage of guys that are committed (or commit) to ONE woman?

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    define "committed"
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    define "committed"

I know right some people have a different definition of the term.
  • apreachernamedweebay
    apreachernamedweebay Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    0% and its been that way since the beginning of time.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kinda like what parallel said....a few of my married friends/non-married but with kids are unfaithfull as hell though which is obvious to everyone around em lol, they're in ? up relationships. So I would say approx 90/95% is commited where I'm at.
  • msmusick
    Options
    Where is the unclear area in the word "committed" you either have more than 1 girl or you have 1 girl...not really much grey area...

Y'all the same guys saying "it was only head I wasn't cheating"?

LOL this answer pretty much sums it up.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone I know stays faithful, they just don't stay w one person for too long.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is the unclear area in the word "committed" you either have more than 1 girl or you have 1 girl...not really much grey area...

Y'all the same guys saying "it was only head I wasn't cheating"?

/:)
  • msmusick
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

So pretty much they are typically only in short term relationships?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • msmusick
    Options
    Me...

I hope you only know one guy
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A man is as faithful as his options. Even the most square, squeeky clean looking ? like tiger woods got side ? ... Not saying that ? is cheating throughout the whole relationship. But I guarantee sometime during the relationship da ? has fukked around on da side.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some chicks believe if you still go out to the clubs you arent committed. Even though you come home every night with out cheating.
    If you have too many female friends, you are not committed.
    If you still associate with your exes, you are not committed.
    Eating lunch with a person of the opposite sex, you are not committed.

I dont agree with any of this, but others do.

There is agray area, and the IC examines it all the time. So once again what do you call committed!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    msmusick wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

So pretty much they are typically only in short term relationships?

Yeah, they're not looking for anything long term at all.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im surprised nobody asked for pics yet
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A man is as faithful as his options. Even the most square, squeeky clean looking ? like tiger woods got side ? ...

not always, some dudes just don't cheat or care to have the drama of dealing with side chicks...

for example...i can't even begin to comprehend it being worth it to ? around on my lady.....it's just something i have no interest in doing whatsoever....

and i know a few guys like that as well....but when i saw a few, i mean it really is only about 2 or 3.......

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    A man is as faithful as his options. Even the most square, squeeky clean looking ? like tiger woods got side ? ...

not always, some dudes just don't cheat or care to have the drama of dealing with side chicks...

for example...i can't even begin to comprehend it being worth it to ? around on my lady.....it's just something i have no interest in doing whatsoever....

and i know a few guys like that as well....but when i saw a few, i mean it really is only about 2 or 3.......

Lol, i just went back and edited my ? . So u tellin me since u been with ur shorty, u never fukked around?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im surprised nobody asked for pics yet

great sig, lmao
  • msmusick
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Some chicks believe if you still go out to the clubs you arent committed. Even though you come home every night with out cheating.
    If you have too many female friends, you are not committed.
    If you still associate with your exes, you are not committed.
    Eating lunch with a person of the opposite sex, you are not committed.

I dont agree with any of this, but others do.

There is agray area, and the IC examines it all the time. So once again what do you call committed!

No. Not the crazy version definition of committed. Just the old-fashioned exclusive one-man to one-woman relationship. No smashing other people or other forms of "single" behavior.
  • afrobanditt
    afrobanditt Members Posts: 54
    Options
    not very many. it may just be the people I hang around though.
  • msmusick
    Options
    not very many. it may just be the people I hang around though.

Lol. Thanks for the honesty.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None ? my age only care bout gettin ? we'll settle down around age 23-25 my best friend got a relationship phobia or sumthin he'll straight up tell girls he dont wanna relationship
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont associate with any ? who dont cheat. not that i wont, i just dont know any
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So yall just in here gettin pimped for information.

Smh@ a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

• BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad i could help
  • msmusick
    Options
    So yall just in here gettin pimped for information.

Smh@ a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

Nah not at all. As a woman who tries not to be biased, I was just curious to know a man's point of view.