Question for the Fellas (Part II of Social Lounge)

2»

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    msmusick wrote: »
    So yall just in here gettin pimped for information.

Smh@ a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

Nah not at all. As a woman who tries not to be biased, I was just curious to know a man's point of view.

Humor my paranoia, who do you work for? Really?
  • msmusick
    msmusick Members Posts: 57
    msmusick wrote: »
    So yall just in here gettin pimped for information.

Smh@ a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

Nah not at all. As a woman who tries not to be biased, I was just curious to know a man's point of view.

Humor my paranoia, who do you work for? Really?

Lmao! Nobody. Guys talk about how women are quick to generalize men, in which I can't say that I disagree with this, so I thought it would be interesting to know men's point of view.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would you know what guys say when you are only 17 posts in at this point? How long have you been monitoring lurking?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    A man is as faithful as his options. Even the most square, squeeky clean looking ? like tiger woods got side ? ...

not always, some dudes just don't cheat or care to have the drama of dealing with side chicks...

for example...i can't even begin to comprehend it being worth it to ? around on my lady.....it's just something i have no interest in doing whatsoever....

and i know a few guys like that as well....but when i saw a few, i mean it really is only about 2 or 3.......

Lol, i just went back and edited my ? . So u tellin me since u been with ur shorty, u never fukked around?

nope never not once ever....
  • afrobanditt
    afrobanditt Members Posts: 54
    How would you know what guys say when you are only 17 posts in at this point? How long have you been monitoring lurking?

men exist outside the IC bruh
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this guy asking about the relationships of other males?

You some kind of homosexual "msmusick"?

I think the average commitment levels may differ between homosexual and heterosexual relationships.
  • msmusick

Lol....sir, what guys say isn't only in cyber world.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this some ? ? ?
  • msmusick
    *sigh* To any viewer/poster/etc. that wants to know, I AM A FEMALE and this is just a simple post that asks a simple question....
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this some ? ? ?
    Possibly.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Or the second.

Or the third.

I'll just stop counting now.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    committment is limited to your options IMO
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    never understood why ? cheat, like someone forced you to be in a relationship. and ? i chill with know, i dont like that ? around me. their girls trust them when they chill with me
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every man I've met has cheated on his ol'lady. It might have been yesterday or 50 years ago. But they've done it.
  • msmusick
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    never understood why ? cheat, like someone forced you to be in a relationship. and ? i chill with know, i dont like that ? around me. their girls trust them when they chill with me

I don't criticize other peoples' logic, but that's what I've always wondered. I remember one of the answers was, "just because guys cheat doesn't mean they don't love they girl, it's just a moment thing."