What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Did Adam And Eve commit Incest?

2»

Replies

• ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    your missing the point on purpose..sex or not its still a contradiction

He gets the point he just refuses to think about it past a certain point in fear of offending god, or worst realizing these contradictions are right there in the open.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    your missing the point on purpose..sex or not its still a contradiction

Like i said if its a contradiction then stop fornicating. Simple as that:cool:
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Like i said if its a contradiction then stop fornicating. Simple as that:cool:

So how do we multiply and be fruitful if we can't fornicate with our brothers and sisters?
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    So how do we multiply and be fruitful if we can't fornicate with our brothers and sisters?

God will impregnate virgin women for us!!!!!
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    God will impregnate virgin women for us!!!!!

thats worse than us gettin them pregnant, that some maury shit "my daddy got me pregnant"
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    im going dont you have a daughter or something???? how does it feel to have not only fonicated before marriage but to have slept with a relative in which god is clearly against even know we are all related