What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Question for the Fellas (Part II of Social Lounge)

2»

Replies

• BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    glad i could help
  • msmusickmsmusick Posts: 57
    So yall just in here gettin pimped for information.

[email protected] a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

Nah not at all. As a woman who tries not to be biased, I was just curious to know a man's point of view.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    msmusick wrote: »

[email protected] a female coming in and just completing her fifth period homework on yall.

Nah not at all. As a woman who tries not to be biased, I was just curious to know a man's point of view.

Humor my paranoia, who do you work for? Really?
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

msmusick wrote: »

Humor my paranoia, who do you work for? Really?

Lmao! Nobody. Guys talk about how women are quick to generalize men, in which I can't say that I disagree with this, so I thought it would be interesting to know men's point of view.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would you know what guys say when you are only 17 posts in at this point? How long have you been monitoring lurking?
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    A man is as faithful as his options. Even the most square, squeeky clean looking motherfucka like tiger woods got side bitches...

not always, some dudes just don't cheat or care to have the drama of dealing with side chicks...

for example...i can't even begin to comprehend it being worth it to fuck around on my lady.....it's just something i have no interest in doing whatsoever....

and i know a few guys like that as well....but when i saw a few, i mean it really is only about 2 or 3.......

Lol, i just went back and edited my shit. So u tellin me since u been with ur shorty, u never fukked around?

nope never not once ever....

• How would you know what guys say when you are only 17 posts in at this point? How long have you been monitoring lurking?

men exist outside the IC bruh
    Dupac
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this guy asking about the relationships of other males?

You some kind of homosexual "msmusick"?

I think the average commitment levels may differ between homosexual and heterosexual relationships.
    Bully_Pulpitol_buddy
    How would you know what guys say when you are only 17 posts in at this point? How long have you been monitoring lurking?

Lol....sir, what guys say isn't only in cyber world.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this some fag shit?
    Bully_Pulpit
    *sigh* To any viewer/poster/etc. that wants to know, I AM A FEMALE and this is just a simple post that asks a simple question....
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this some fag shit?
    Possibly.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Or the second.

Or the third.

I'll just stop counting now.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    committment is limited to your options IMO
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    never understood why niggas cheat, like someone forced you to be in a relationship. and niggas i chill with know, i dont like that shit around me. their girls trust them when they chill with me
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every man I've met has cheated on his ol'lady. It might have been yesterday or 50 years ago. But they've done it.
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    never understood why niggas cheat, like someone forced you to be in a relationship. and niggas i chill with know, i dont like that shit around me. their girls trust them when they chill with me

I don't criticize other peoples' logic, but that's what I've always wondered. I remember one of the answers was, "just because guys cheat doesn't mean they don't love they girl, it's just a moment thing."

-Vincenzo-