KKK SENDS A SAULTE 2 ALL GANGBANGERS

Options
Battlezone
Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2011/07/13/kkk-sends-open-letter-to-all-gang-members/

Theres Been A News Article Floatin Around The Net Lately That Was Posted By The KKK It Says

” The KU KLUX ? would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 Black people since 1975. You are doing a marvelous job. Keep killing each other for nothing. The streets are still not yours ? …it is ours. You are killing each other for our property. You are killing what could be future black doctors, lawyers, and businessmen that we wont have to compete with. And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth. So we won’t have to worry about ? in generations to come. We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentenced those ? to prison. We are winning. Pretty soon, we will be able to go back to ? your women because all the men will be gone. So you gang bangers…Keep up the good work. We love to read about drive-by shootings.We love to hear how many ? get killed over the weekends. We can tolerate the ? ’s jungle fever (for now)… because that further breaks down the race. To all gang bangers across the world: we don’t love you ? , but we can appreciate you gang bangers. You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race. Without the men…your women cannot reproduce…unless of course, we do it for them. Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other. If most of you ? gang bangers cannot read this letter, it is ok. Go pull a trigger and ? a ? .

The Link Is Above If U Wanna Go 2Da Site.....The Sad Part Is These KKK ? Hava Point Smh

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was written by a black person
  • Battlezone
    Options
    really? who said dat or where can i find that info at
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The fact that this message exists is counterproductive to the klans goal..

Why would they bring attention to something that is benefiting them?

The message is intended to make the target audience angry and stop what theyre doing. Why would the ? want that?
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    That was written by a black person

pretty much sums it up...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in over 35 years I thought it would be a bigger number than 4000, seems low to me
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably biting Apocalypse 91.
  • Battlezone
    Options
    ....didnt think of it like dat but still ? fckd up man cause its all tru basically or close 2 it smh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since we're on the subject of KKK, anyone remember this drink back in the day
    tropicalfantasysoda1.jpg
    ^^that was the ? back in the early 90's, out of the blue one day I just thought about the drink and how much I loved it back then and I did some research to see whatever happened to it, and I found this

Tropical Fantasy is an inexpensive soft-drink, originally from Brooklyn, New York. Its low price of 49¢ per 21-ounce bottle led to its success in the 1990s.[1] Tropical Fantasy was initially popular in inner city areas, especially those with dense African-American and Hispanic populations. The company did not employ large marketing campaigns and used simple store displays and low prices to sell its drinks. This made the product almost invisible to consumers not living in areas where the beverages were sold.

Tropical Fantasy is bottled by a small family-owned soft-drink manufacturer called Brooklyn Bottling Group, which has bottled seltzers since 1936. In 1990, with its debut of the Tropical Fantasy line, the soft-drinks became an overnight success. It now bottles over $2 million each month in sales.

In April 1991 rumors began circulating in neighborhoods that the beverage was laced with a secret ingredient that would sterilize men.[2] The beverage quickly earned the nickname "Tropical Fanticide." The rumors claimed that the Ku Klux ? was actually bottling the product and using the low price to attract poor citizens. Later that year the rumor spread rapidly and provoked violence in many city neighborhoods. Attacks occurred on delivery trucks and storekeepers who stocked Tropical Fantasy.

Due to these rumors and rising suspicions, sales of the beverage plummeted by 70%.

By mid June 1991 the attacks had stopped and the sales had rebounded, but the dark rumors about Tropical Fantasy were not forgotten. Even today, the rumors are still circulating. Many young teenagers refer to the beverages as "Nutties", mainly due to the rumor that it kills sperm. This is not however limited to the Tropical Fantasy beverage. Other beverages such as "City Club", "Top Pop", and "C&C", are ridiculed in exactly the same way.

crazy ? , I know i'm not the only one back then who would scrap up some change for a tropical fantasy
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    The fact that this message exists is counterproductive to the klans goal..

Why would they bring attention to something that is benefiting them?

The message is intended to make the target audience angry and stop what theyre doing. Why would the ? want that?

Yeah this ? is fake. These things pop up every now and then. Each one is a little different, but they all have the main theme. "We (the KKK) don't have to worry about killing you (blacks) anymore because you're doing a great job killing yourselves." Now I've actually seen white racists make comments to that effect so I'm sure many of them feel that way. That said, they wouldn't be writing manifestos and sending them out to the black community because as you pointed out, that would not further their cause anyway.

Black people need to quit with these misguided attempts to trick the community in doing the right thing. Do the people that write these things really believe that the problem element will read them, and if that element does, do they really believe that element will suddenly abandon what they are doing over it? That's just silly.