Jadakiss Ft. Fabolous x Lloyd Banks “Respected”

Options
2»

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks is the only rapper worth checkin' for at this point.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? , can't wait for the full mixtape
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    havent listened yet, but when i do, im sure that i will find fab killin banks yet again
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^still never happened
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chief with the spear, like the Seminoles, FSU
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smh d-block is cold blood'd they just dont give a ? imean they buried da gggay-unit alive n da BEEF & now d-block is diggin up da DEAD murderin them muuunkeez again n collaboz cuz da ggggay-unit aint die hard enuff...blankz needz 2 stop rappin cuz hez neva gonna sell again rappin wit a FROG n his mouf he has been DEMOTED 2 a MIXTAPE RAPPER NOW all that woodface ? lickin deep throatin blankz was doin on da MAJIK STIK ? his LARYNX UP...NO MANN!
    Banks on a track with Jada? I'm surprised 50 let his ? do that.

u aint c d-block on mtv all hugg;d up wit woodface? that ? look;d funnie as ? especially when sheek was lookin @ woodface tellin mtv that this is da 1st time all of them met after sheek was talkin about slappin woodface head off on all them ggggay-unit dissez lol...i swear d-block squashin beef wit da gggay-unit after they call;d woodface a RAT provez RAP BEEF is WWE & WOODFACE made that ? corny cuz hez a ? along wit his gggay-unit flunkiez doin collaboz wit d-block after they strip;d them of they STREET CRED!

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn jada bout to drop this south sounding mixtape smh him and fab are killing me smh
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    smh d-block is cold blood'd they just dont give a ? imean they buried da gggay-unit alive n da BEEF & now d-block is diggin up da DEAD murderin them muuunkeez again n collaboz cuz da ggggay-unit aint die hard enuff...blankz needz 2 stop rappin cuz hez neva gonna sell again rappin wit a FROG n his mouf he has been DEMOTED 2 a MIXTAPE RAPPER NOW all that woodface ? lickin deep throatin blankz was doin on da MAJIK STIK ? his LARYNX UP...NO MANN!
    Banks on a track with Jada? I'm surprised 50 let his ? do that.

u aint c d-block on mtv all hugg;d up wit woodface? that ? look;d funnie as ? especially when sheek was lookin @ woodface tellin mtv that this is da 1st time all of them met after sheek was talkin about slappin woodface head off on all them ggggay-unit dissez lol...i swear d-block squashin beef wit da gggay-unit after they call;d woodface a RAT provez RAP BEEF is WWE & WOODFACE made that ? corny cuz hez a ? along wit his gggay-unit flunkiez doin collaboz wit d-block after they strip;d them of they STREET CRED!

if any battle was considered a real "rap battle" and not some real street issue ? .... gunit vs dbloc is it ... thats like Murder Mook n Jae Mills being mad @ each other ...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? slap....i wanna hear it in the whip
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its aight, nuthin special. not feeling the beat though.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im white I tell ya Im white!....OKKK!
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Underwhelming

^^^^^^^
    Jada killed it though
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭