Has anybody seen the original Death at a Funeral? Will the remake be worth it?

Options
headrek1
headrek1 Members Posts: 121
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
What it says. I know it's a british comedy, and typically I don't get Brit humor. Hot Fuzz was an attrocity, so was Shaun of the Dead. Those are the only one's that come to mind. But if Death at a Funeral is anything like it despite all the stars in the remake, I see myself not liking it. Though anything with Martin, Tracey Morgan, and Chris Rock can't be bad can it?

Comments

• darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, I have seen it and it was ? funny and love it. I can't believe that Hollywood already been remade for Death at a Funeral in 2 years? The original was released in 07.

Believe me, ? is going be whack and it's not gonna be better than the original.

Chris Rock can't acting for ? but I love his stand up. Tracey Morgan isn't funny at all, he's ? . You know Martin....Typical Martin....same ? . And I wouldn't be surprise if Hollywood tried to cut "R" rated down to PG-13 for $$$.

It's going be whack as hell.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Bitish version was funny as hell. The remake being good is up in the air tho. I think the casting for this version is what's gonna be the downfall if it does flop. IMO they should have included some younger comedic actors in major roles instead of just giving Kevin Hart that small ass part. And why does Zoe Saldana always have to have a white love interest?