why CM PUNK still got the top belt?

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
That ? corny

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's not really anyone to give it to right now, so to speak.
    John and Lesnar is busy (although I could see Lesnar taking it from Punk eventually)
    Jericho is rumored not to be here long enough for a reign.
    WWE don't believe it blacks
    Everyone else is not suited (Miz practically fell off majorly, Tensai hasn't been here long enough, Zigs and Swagger are back in mid card, etc.)
    Until the Draft occurs, you're stuck with these people (Although the Draft isn't slated to happen)

And this is how we're stuck with Punk. Honestly though, Punk is better being the chaser. Punk is better being alot of things.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theyre just trying their best to keep it off cena for right now. they hear the ? about cena being shoved down our throats..in a way this whole thing with cena now is just being done as a "see i told you" thing. but like killa said punk is better without it
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's really no other options on raw but cm punk. wwe dont want cena in the title picture. he hasnt competed for the wwe title since vengeance *yet he's still main evented survivor series, elimination chamber, wrestlemania, and most likely extreme rules*

wwe is not giving jericho the title because he's not staying for long, which is stupid because i felt he shoulda beat punk at WM just so his return wouldnt be pointless

the miz? that dude is a dark match wrestler at this point

not a lot of wrestlers on raw is worthy of the title. punk is champion by default
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol WWE fell off so hard
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man they should have gave Y2J the belt......and they needed to change that damn strap Cena even says they need to get rid of the "cena spinner belt"
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man they should have gave Y2J the belt......and they needed to change that damn strap Cena even says they need to get rid of the "cena spinner belt"
    Everyone wants it gone but apparently its still selling enough to where its not warranted to get rid of it yet
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like cm punk as the champ, for some reason. gonna be really interesting once he gets a good opponent who wants it. sheamus? orton again? rhodes. rhodes needs to move up already. he bigger than the IC title now. hell, even the the big show is playing below his means. i'll be glad when there's one top top title again. bryant is a good champ. hell, i even miss when del rico had it now. and he was IC material lol
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to let Mark or Ziggler hold that ? ... Or atleast throw somebody else in the punk Jericho and soda storyline
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because punk is the number 2 guy in the company behind cena
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I think it'd be nice if they pushed Ziggler to be in wwe title contention
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »
    because punk is the number 2 guy in the company behind cena

dude, u think cena #1? didnt he just lose to prince albert? (the japanese version)

• Dave2one6
    Options
    and guys, school me on ziggler. i know he from cleveland and all and i seen him at the last wwe raw here in cleveland. and he was kickin my ass on wwe 12 (ps3) when i was going thru the season. is he really the next triple h?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come on now, errbody know cena the number 1 seller, and maybe punk is better as a contender instead of the champ, but he is responsible for helpin re-spark my wrestling interest last summer, hopefully he and jericho do better at extreme rules

ziggler really reminds me of another bad ass billy gunn, perhaps with more potential
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    That ? Ziggler do look like a young Mr.ass tho (no ? bro)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziggler > Billy Gunn

Ziggler to me is a Mr. Perfect if you wanna compare.

Ziggler needs that title, ? Vickie as his manager because she's killing his image.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziggler and Cody need a push from the wwe it's a joke what they are doing with two of their best guys
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    Everyone wants it gone but apparently its still selling enough to where its not warranted to get rid of it yet
    yea i know HHH like last yr said in a interview that they signed on with the makers of the toy replicas so that belt aint going nowhere for now
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @KillaKam.... you swaggin with that avi pic. The voice of the lost generation needs to debut.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    give it to kofi and let him turn heel...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Ziggler and Cody need a push from the wwe it's a joke what they are doing with two of their best guys

i agree wit this, i thought they coulda went deeper into the mask thing wit cody, and they can do more with what they're doin wit the both of them now.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk isn't corny, WWE got him lookin corny...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wwe phucked themselve by mid-carding all of thier top talent even after they were title holders (sheamus, henry, cody, ziggler, r-truth, miz)
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    give it to kofi and let him turn heel...

Never gonna happen bruh. Dude has already peaked in WWE

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    kofi might get the WHC but not the WWE title