3 Way Death Match

Mr.Player
Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
I wanna mix things up alittle bit everybodya always compared mavrel vs d.c but i was wondering who do u thing would when if it was

Goku vs Superman vs Thor (fight 2 the death)

or

DBZ vs Marvel vs D.C

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor is nothing without his hammer, so if Goku or Superman can get that from him, its a rap. He'll die first.

Goku and Superman would be a real even math-up. Their strength is even. I'll give the nod to Goku because he can get brought back to life. Goku could also train in the hyperbolic time chamber before the fight if needed.
  • Mr.Player
    but thor can call upon thunder at any time 2 strike down his power is at ? like levels he even killed sentry and can destroy whole planets also he can call back his hammer whenever he loses it idt thor would get owned so easy
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cell tried to destroy a whole planet and that didn't work out so well for him.
  • Mr.Player
    but thors not cell plus his stronger than cell
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku takes it and here is how.

Thor beats the ? out of uperman because he cannot handle magic. Thors powers are ? powers aka magic. ? him up its down to him and Goku. At some point during the fight Thor will lose his hammer and Goku will be able to pick it up because of his pure heart warrior spirit he will be deemed worthy. Goku w Thor powers = Win for Goku.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor he wins and Superman is the weakest of the three
  • Amotekun
    There are circumstances in which all three can win. If it was a simed battle like deadliest warriors, I say Thor wins the majority of the time.

Superman can't handle magic but he is Stronger than Goku. The only way Thor loses is if he drops his hammer and is away from it for more than 60secs. I'm pretty sure that knowing this THor is not gonna just lose his ? .

Out of 100 battles

Thor 65W
    Superman 25 W
    Goku 10 W

Goku's stamina will be his downfall.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt superman beat the ? outta Thor already?
  • Amotekun
    man Thor jobbed to Superman. You talking about the latest Avengers v JLA crossover. Yea man I'm betting the only reason THor lost to Superman is because DC wouldn't go in on the event if Superman could possibly lose. Marvel is like eh ? Thor is not even top ten famous he can take that hit.

If Superman loses to Cap Marvel, he loses to Thor especially if Thor goes into his Warrior Madness mode, everybody is dead.

Superman may be many things, but at the end of the day he's just a man and Thor is a ? .
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Thor destroys. He can cause planet wide lightning storms, has withheld the pressure of some of the strongest and biggest stars, is very durable, w/o his hammer lifted a serpent bigger than the Earth, his hammer can reflect energy(goodbye kamehameha), and he can swing his hammer around 3x the speed of light, faster than both Goku and Superman. His hammer is also very powerful and can harm even the likes of Surfer and Thanos who can take supernovas like nothing.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the first DC vs. Marvel came out, Wizard had a special about cross-over fights. Some were the same and some new. They polled one staff writer and one writer from DC and Marvel for each fight. Thor kills Superman, easily at that. Depending on writing, they may make it exciting.

man Thor jobbed to Superman. You talking about the latest Avengers v JLA crossover. Yea man I'm betting the only reason THor lost to Superman is because DC wouldn't go in on the event if Superman could possibly lose. Marvel is like eh ? Thor is not even top ten famous he can take that hit.

If Superman loses to Cap Marvel, he loses to Thor especially if Thor goes into his Warrior Madness mode, everybody is dead.

Superman may be many things, but at the end of the day he's just a man and Thor is a ? .

Now Thor is an A-list character.