Ayo so Im watching Scarface right....

Options
2»

Comments

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    exactly why i could never be a drug dealer.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    exactly why i could never be a drug dealer.

yea ? that ? ...especially in the coke game?? That ? is crazy...you'll get shot just for smearing that ? after you snorted-coke etiquette must be up to par

• TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    TheFix wrote: »
    That scene seperated the street gangsters from the gangsters in washington.

You mean the ones who never get hemmed up and have old generational money?

i gave you a cosign

these ? dont see no paper, thats why they dont get it.

there are casualties in every war, sosa and them were at war with the media who was puttin them out there

sosa had real paper, south american villas and ? , these ic ? think the dope game starts and ends with blacks on some inner city street corner.

There's a difference between being hungry for absolute power and trying to take care of your family. Most "blacks on some inner city street corner"(Which nobody even does anymore because of cell phones) are just trying to take care of their families. YOU gamble with the real, YOU pay it back with life. YOU get touched, not your kids. Once you reach that level, you could've been legit, you just want power. A congressman wants power, or a senator. ? just want to feed their kids, and do so by playin the cards that they dealt. ? just tryin to get $100,000 and move on. These muh'fuckas wanna run the world, street ? don't wanna run the world, we just want to be able to live a decent life. This IC ? knows what he's talkin about.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

i gave you a cosign

there are casualties in every war, sosa and them were at war with the media who was puttin them out there

sosa had real paper, south american villas and ? , these ic ? think the dope game starts and ends with blacks on some inner city street corner.

There's a difference between being hungry for absolute power and trying to take care of your family. Most "blacks on some inner city street corner"(Which nobody even does anymore because of cell phones) are just trying to take care of their families. YOU gamble with the real, YOU pay it back with life. YOU get touched, not your kids. Once you reach that level, you could've been legit, you just want power. A congressman wants power, or a senator. ? just want to feed their kids, and do so by playin the cards that they dealt. ? just tryin to get $100,000 and move on. These muh'fuckas wanna run the world, street ? don't wanna run the world, we just want to be able to live a decent life. This IC ? knows what he's talkin about.

Yeah? Ok....nice rant bro. Im the last person on the IC you can try to drop knowledge on about the dope game.

Back in the real world, there are no rules. None. Whatsoever. No honor, or any of that movie/hip hop/tv show ? you talking about. Everybody wants the power, but everybody aint capable.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? sound good but if you was in the same position you would be hangin from a chopper..you I.c. ? never cease to amuse me with ur keyboard philosophy..? talk greasy as hell on this ? but wen it get real in the field ? fold like a stale poker hand..
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

i gave you a cosign

Yeah? Ok....nice rant bro. Im the last person on the IC you can try to drop knowledge on about the dope game.

Back in the real world, there are no rules. None. Whatsoever. No honor, or any of that movie/hip hop/tv show ? you talking about. Everybody wants the power, but everybody aint capable.

I don't got ? to prove my G. I know what I know, I really moved with these ? , broke bread with ? cuzzo. Arguin on a messege board really don't change that. But whatever you talkin about with this movie/hip hop ? . Look up the short north posse, you wont have to look hard. I won't say when I was indicted, or who I am, but know that was and is MY reality. Like I said, there's rules if you wanna stay alive, and free, and there's ways to go about things on the streets. Period. Do people abide by them? Less and less every time you look up, that's why the prices of everything is so high and it ain't no dope, and if it is, it's 60% instead of 75%-%80 like it's supposed to be, which is why most work won't jump, or lose. We don't got ? else to talk about, i'm here to talk life, and hip hop with ? . I hear about enough of that dopegame ? in everyday life.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing was, after he spared the wife and kids. this ? turned around and killed his hombre from another madre. A ? he trusted so much, that when he went up North, he let him watch over the empire with no second thoughts.

Tony killed Monolo in a split second, no question asked. and i don't wanna hear no ? about his sister, that ? ain't no baby. she's latino, theirs a 9/10 chance she's smutting.

the bible says "thou shalt not ? ", not "thou shalt not killed women and children". you know how many kids ? merked in the bible???

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soda got nobody to blame but himself. All that damn money he had, a person like him would've hired a professional OUTSIDE of his organization.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that scene had nothing to do with his downfall...

his downfall was the drugs.

he didnt have to press the button but he was too high to prepare of the consequences. if he wasnt high he wouldnt have killed manny, if he wasnt high he would have seen the dude come up behind him, if he wasnt high he would have let chichi in the room so him and chichi could have held the guys off, if he wasnt high he would have had his guys on proper alert.

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Soda got nobody to blame but himself. All that damn money he had, a person like him would've hired a professional OUTSIDE of his organization.

suspension of disbelief bruh. When watching the movie you have to assume (unless its blatantly pointed out) that in situations like that, the "Killing" option was the most logical one, cuz we'll be sitting there all day pointing out what Tony and Sosa "should've" done.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing was, after he spared the wife and kids. this ? turned around and killed his hombre from another madre. A ? he trusted so much, that when he went up North, he let him watch over the empire with no second thoughts.

Tony killed Monolo in a split second, no question asked. and i don't wanna hear no ? about his sister, that ? ain't no baby. she's latino, theirs a 9/10 chance she's smutting.

the bible says "thou shalt not ? ", not "thou shalt not killed women and children". you know how many kids ? merked in the bible???

no, tell me...enlighten me bruh...how many kids?
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options

Tony was coked up throughout the whole movie, and anytime he got ? , he reacted first before thinking. That was his main downfall. It wasn't till after he killed Manny, he realized what he had done, and that was just off instincts. He had plenty of time to decide on killing the wife and kids, and his conscience wouldn't let him do it. By no means was he trying to change his lifestyle or nothing. Come to think of it, actually EVERYBODY he killed in the movie was on a "this is personal, not business" thing. Tony had a cool code, but in the wrong line of work.

Every man has a code they just can't break for anybody, or else what defines your character?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony was cold blooded, but he never killed anybody who wasn't trying to ? him or he had no reason to, except Manolo, who he thought he had a reason to
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    true.IDK why Tony had to be involved personally.Tony could have hired somebody else too, but Sosa may have told him to do it.The hitman really just needed Tony to be a driver.I guess something like an assassination isn't something you want a lot of witnesses to though

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tony wasn't a contract killer....

if you want a politician killed you use a contract killer.....sosa played himself....

he didn't send a army of suppliers to tony's house at the end, he sent a bunch of savages...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was him and his wife, Tony should've said push the button.

Kids in there, tho, nah. Like it's been said, you gotta draw the line somewhere.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if you're leaving kids...you're leaving a future enemy. ? them all. its business
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remember when stringer wanted slim to take out clay davis, and avon laughed....???

same ? ....you need a day of the jackal type ? for that kinda job, not a rumble tumble ? like tony
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Principles??? foh....Tony was stone cold killer / drug kingpin. ? he thinks happens in that line of business? Wasn't he the same person who killed his best friend over some bs? George Bush the button FTW.

stock-vector-push-the-button-cartoon-59762176.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMFvy0yyAWCs_qw_LWHIJWP2Y4eg-YYohCse2nZqZ0mJH1ihurnEl7UdnTGA

93605-Cute-Angel-Girl-Playing-A-Harp-On-A-Cloud-Poster-Art-Print.jpg
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the hell did women become so innocent that you can't off them?
    I mean I understand the children part, but the women ? has always boggled my mind.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i gave you a cosign

cosign bruh..
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would've press the button

it business, never personal
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess tony wasn't about that life