His name is Battlezone, and he has murked three people btw.

13»

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illiteracy... on message board....

that made no Fiat sense at all.

Yes my eye, block away.
    Damn, perhaps I should have used "functionally illiterate" instead.

But yeh, I don't actually think a picture is somehow "worth" any tangible amount of words.

That whole post was not supposed to make sense.

Like many of my posts.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny you even said that you know, cuz I was surfin earlier for a new one.
  • fiat_money
    A new eye pic?

I've always had a thing for certain eyes, but seeing just one eye in repetition is off-putting.

You should use your other eye, that way things will even out.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Nah just a new avi.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to take this moment to congratulate BA. This is the most I've even seen Fiat go back and forth with anyone other than himself.
  • fiat_money
    I do a lot of "back and forth" posting in religion/debate threads.

With unsolicited titangraphs and everything.

Notable example:
    fiat_money wrote: »
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Taken from Black Roots Science E-Book

There are 125 billion trillion trillion atoms in the earth.
    How many stars are there in the universe?
    125 billion trillion trillion...
    So I'll call ? here, for a few reasons in fact. Firstly, they have no way of knowing the number of stars in the universe.

Secondly, the usage of "billion trillion trillion" pretty much shows they are not familiar with scientific notation, or that this is not a true scientific publication. Instead of saying "billion trillion trillion", they could've said "decillion" or "10^33". They likely used it because it sounds like a big number.

But thirdly, and most importantly, they clearly have a limited knowledge of molecular science to say there's only 125,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 1.25x10^35 or 125 decillion atoms in the Earth.

However I won't just say that, I'll show it.

This example will use the known capacity of oil tankers to determine if "1.25x10^35" accurately represents the number of atoms in the Earth -

The minimum tonnage of a typical ULCC tanker is 320,000 tonnes. ULCC tankers actually hold up to 550,000 tonnes, but since part of that value accounts for non-oil weight, I'll use the minimum amount to be conservative. One tonne is 1000 kg, which is 1000000 grams. Therefore the typical minimum tonnage is 3.2x10^11 grams of oil. So for these calculations "T" will equal 3.2x10^11.
    On average, oil is composed of 85% carbon, 12% hydrogen, 1.05% nitrogen, 0.8% oxygen, 0.55% sulfur, and less than 0.1% metal. These values will be represented by "P/100", or the percent divided by 100.

To calculate the number of atoms per mass of a substance, we use Avogrado's number (which is 6.022x10^23) and the Atomic Weight (which varies by element). The atomic weights of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur are 12.011, 1.008, 14.007, 15.999, and 32.06, respectively. These will be represented as "A" and "W". Metal will be excluded because it is both vague and will add a nominal amount of atoms to the overall total.

So, to recap:
    T=3.2x10^11 grams
    A=6.022x10^23
    P/100 is the average percentage of an element in crude oil
    W is the atomic weight of an element
    N will be the number of atoms

The formula for calculating the number (N) of atoms in a mass (M) of an element is "(M/W)*A=N". In this case, M is equal to T, so the formula becomes:
    (T/W)*A=N
    When allowing the percentage to vary, the formula becomes:
    (T/W)*A*P/100=N
    When substituting the constants, the formula becomes:
    ((3.2x10^11)/W)*6.022x10^23*P/100=N
    The final formula is derived by multiplying the constants:
    ((1.92704x10^35)/W)*P/100=N

Using this formula, it is calculated that, in average crude oil, there are:
    1.36736575x10^34 atoms of Carbon
    2.294095238x10^34 atoms of Hydrogen
    1.444557721x10^32 atoms of Nitrogen
    9.63580223x10^31 atoms of Oxygen
    3.305901435x10^31 atoms of Sulfur

When adding them all together, the value is 36888482688749998271359957583527936 or 3.688848268874999827135995758352793x10^34.

Finally, when dividing the proposed number of atoms in the entire Earth by the number of atoms in the oil held by a typical ULCC tanker, the expression is:
    (1.25x10^35)/(3.688848268874999827135995758352793x10^34)=3.388591528

From this, we can conclude that 4 ULCC tankers filled with oil carry more atoms than the amount of atoms in the entire Earth.

This, of course, is impossible. Thus, based on the first line alone, the "Black Roots Science E-Book" is ? .

• BiblicalAtheist
    edited April 2012
    I wanna give that a feelings but I don't cuz you say ? with such coldness how in the hell can it be feelings, but you out here provin yourself an ? .
  • fiat_money
    No ? , but I enjoy re-reading that post because of the math/physics used in it.

? 's beautiful.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    Yo that's all simple mathematics
    I eat half off rap and half off addicts
  • BiblicalAtheist
    You're so full of ? right there^^ but there isn't anything you don't have a methodical thought for so w/e
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post made sense to me, and I thought that it had just gone over BA's head.
    If it wasn't supposed to make sense, though, then maybe I'm just imagining things :confused
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    I wrote this diss about Biblican Atheist last night.

half ass fighter
    no gear, no food, so now on the transfer your draft bag is lighter
    state boots hurtin your feet
    lyin bout how you was out here hurtin the street
    lyin bout how your team is the strongest
    meanwhile a whole ? dorm been feedin' ya cracca ass for the longest
    in the yard you got hit by the eye
    by Poppy with the old boxcutter that he hid off the thigh
    woulda thought you'da killed by then
    but you still played it sweet and just chilled cuz it healed up thin
    and they d-blocked your trees and they blowin em crazy
    damn near your whole crew is up in ya lady (? !)
    they already sent ya face to the doctor
    and you let the brooklyn craccas break in ya locker
    Live life proper
  • p-tavern
    Also, my inability to find the classic IC :confused smiley is disheartening. That and :laff were the cream of the crop.
  • fiat_money
    It's over, "BiblicalAtheist" is finished.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Also, my inability to find the classic IC :confused smiley is disheartening. That and :laff were the cream of the crop.

These?

laff.gif

2pL9h.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    If it wasn't supposed to make sense, though, then maybe I'm just imagining things :confused

Or maybe I'm just messin with Fiat crazy smart brain. Guy has a smart answer for almost anything.

63b40e3d.jpg
  • SunflowaSeeds
    YESSSSSSSSS I LOVE THAT *right clicks*
  • p-tavern
    edited April 2012

These?

laff.gif

2pL9h.gif
    Yes. If there were a Thank You button at the bottom of posts, I would hit it 1001 times.

Or maybe I'm just messin with Fiat crazy smart brain. Guy has a smart answer for almost anything.

63b40e3d.jpg

I thought you were after reading your initial response, but then the second one made me think otherwise 2pL9h.gif
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    Wanting a "thank you" button is one thing, but giving multiple thanks to one post is just getting greedy.

:confused was always my favorite though, that's why I made the gif of myself doing it. I should have painted my face blue on some Tobias Fünke ? though.

r5hWe.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist

I thought you were after reading your initial response, but then the second one made me think otherwise 2pL9h.gif

That's what I'm saying tho, you can say any crazy ? and he's got a good answer for it.
  • p-tavern
    Wanting a "thank you" button is one thing, but giving multiple thanks to one post is just getting greedy.

:confused was always my favorite though, that's why I made the gif of myself doing it. I should have painted my face blue on some Tobias Fünke ? though.

:confused was always the GOAT to me as well. :laff wasn't too special on its own merits, but the way it was used in Donkey when it first came around was humorous in itself.

Its never too late to redo the .gif

That's what I'm saying tho, you can say any crazy ? and he's got a good answer for it.

Who is that in your new av? It looks like Manson if he didn't sleep for a few days, or if he was arrested while playing a raccoon in a school play about littering.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited April 2012
    I don't have a clue, he just looked all sorts of crazy, he's gotta have some serial killer in him for sure tho.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    If I could get in contact with Grundy he could prolly edit the .gif and give me a blue face nh.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, random post time.

I was just watching this vid on youtube, thought it said "? black guys say".

So I was watching it, and I was like "this some ? ? ".

So I re read the title like 4 times and I'm still reading "? black guys say", I read it again later and it's "? Black ? say".

-_-
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    3994382_460s.jpg

Quoted for emphasis