STRONGEST&Most POWERFUL Marvel Character Overall (FIXED)

Options
Tru_Hitta
Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
who do u think is the strongest marvel character ever from the PRESENT NO DEAD GUYS and to make this more interesting No Marvel Abstract Charaters or Anyone Over Sub-Skyfather Level Power.....So Whose The Strongest Now?

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    maestro

Hulk from an alternate timeline, Future Imperfect. This dude merc'd everyone, and I mean everyone from Galactus on down to Thor. merc'd.

hulk-20080312103424006-000.jpg
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Strongest or most powerful?

And if you want a genuinely interesting conversation, you may want to limit this to a certain tier (I.E. sub-skyfather). Otherwise, this will devolve into a conversation about obscure cosmic beings who have appeared once or twice in the past three decades.

And Hercules ain't the physically strongest anything.
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Strongest or most powerful?

And if you want a genuinely interesting conversation, you may want to limit this to a certain tier (I.E. sub-skyfather). Otherwise, this will devolve into a conversation about obscure cosmic beings who have appeared once or twice in the past three decades.

And Hercules ain't the physically strongest anything.

Strongest&Most Powerful of all time also check hercules bio below&what it says in bold

Hercules
    Hercules is the son of Zeus, the Sky father and King of the Greek Gods and is thus an Olymian ? Prince. Hercules is considered the physically strongest character in the whole marvel universe. Literally the strongest, even over characters such as Thor, Hulk, and the Destroyer. He has pulled the entire island of Manhattan which weighed 99,000,000,000 tons, he has overpowered the likes of Thor (who can shatter planets with his blows), manhandled the Hulk (who has shattered objects twice the size of the Earth), and literally held up the incalculable weight of the heavens which would make the weight of a planet literally seem as if nothing. In addition to his legendary strength, Hercules possesses durability to such a degree that blasts from the cosmic being Nova did not harm him at all and projectiles such as bullets are completely beneath his notice. He can survive in the vacuum of space unaided, and has near limitless stamina. He is virtually immortal and does not age at all (he is over 3000 years old but looks like a healthy man in his prime.)In addition Hurcules possesses the adumantite mace (an indestructible mace)and the skin of the Namean Lion (which he wears upon his back) which protects him from virtually all harm.

so like i was saying he is the strongest physically&if he can defeat zeus aka a skyfather the other skyfather&other characters who only show up once or twice are on even playing field also it says up top NO CHARACTERS THAT DONT DO ? people who only show up once or twice fall under that catagory do they not
  • Doctopian
    Options
    Strength (the ability to physically move heavy objects) and power (the ability to bring about effect things) aren't necessarily the same. For example, the Molecule Man is weaker than the Hulk or Thor, but would easily beat both because he is far more powerful. His abilities transcend mere super human strength.

Yeah...that bio doesn't actually reflect what happens in the actual funny books. While immortal, Hercules is usually portrayed as roughly physically equal to Thor with slightly better hand-to-hand skills, and in recent years, Hulk has been written as physically above the both of them.

The only time I can recall Hercules actually being significantly above Hulk and Thor is during Chaos War when he was the ? of Heroes, and even then, he was still less powerful Amatsu-Mikaboshi, the Chaos King.
  • Doctopian
    Options
    maestro

Hulk from an alternate timeline, Future Imperfect. This dude merc'd everyone, and I mean everyone from Galactus on down to Thor. merc'd.

hulk-20080312103424006-000.jpg

That isn't entirely accurate. Galactus' status, as of Future Imperfect, is unknown, and nuclear war killed most of the other heroes. The Hulk (along with She-Hulk and the Abomination) was able to survive and become more powerful, because his body absorbed the radiation.

And given how Maestro was beaten, I question whether he is more powerful than the current Hulk.

• Tru_Hitta
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Strength (the ability to physically move heavy objects) and power (the ability to bring about effect things) aren't necessarily the same. For example, the Molecule Man is weaker than the Hulk or Thor, but would easily beat both because he is far more powerful. His abilities transcend mere super human strength.

Yeah...that bio doesn't actually reflect what happens in the actual funny books. While immortal, Hercules is usually portrayed as roughly physically equal to Thor with slightly better hand-to-hand skills, and in recent years, Hulk has been written as physically above the both of them.

The only time I can recall Hercules actually being significantly above Hulk and Thor is during Chaos War when he was the ? of Heroes, and even then, he was still less powerful Amatsu-Mikaboshi, the Chaos King.

i know and its annoying as ? cause i was reading some of this guys bios&by what is said in some of them makes it damn near illogical that they could be beaten by certian characters or even beaten at all for that matter Example thor shouldnt have been able 2 ? sentry by a long shot but i was going by there bios mostly cause the comics come up with some b.s that shouldnt be possible thats why i stand by hercules supposedly the physically strongest character&The Vishanti cause just one of them beat galactus easy and its said if all 3 are together there supposedly stronger than any cosmic being but since i did change the title 2 strongest&most powerful overall i guess hercules could be invaild so im changing my answer 2 sentry
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I feel like the same thread is constantly made, but with different titles.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Lol I feel like the same thread is constantly made, but with different titles.

true but usually when this topic is made theres no limit or cap so people can always run 2 The-One-Above all or Living Tribunal 2 fall back on but since i said no abstract characters the list of characters that can be names is cut in half

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cytorrak IS strength unlimited
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Cytorrak IS strength unlimited

no his magically unlimited not strenght unlimited and idk alot about him but doesnt he also fall under abstract?