Man Stabs His Grandmother To Death In The Bath Because She Made Him Come Home From A Party

KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.atlnightspots.com/2012/man-stabs-his-grandmother-to-death-in-the-bath-because-she-made-him-come-home-from-a-party

article-2137205-12D6B591000005DC-275_468x561.jpgThe last thing a dying Florida grandmother said to the 23-year old grandson who stabbed her was ‘I love you.’
Police say Christopher Chase Whaley of Lake Wales stabbed his grandmother Barbara Denmark more than 25 times after a heated argument.

Whaley, who had lived with his grandmother for five years, was charged with first degree murder for slashing Denmark in the tub.

Police said Whaley confessed to the grisly crime, as well as Ms Denmark’s final words.
He claimed the two had argued on Saturday at Daytona Beach before returning to the trailer they shared at the Enchanted Grove mobile home.

Whaley said he was very inebriated and could not recall what the fight was about, according to Tampa Bay Online.
When he walked into the door of their home, the 23-year old said he went to the kitchen, grabbed two knifes and sought out his grandmother in the bathtub. He said he stabbed her repeatedly, a knife in each hand.

‘Chris is angry because he’s been forced to come home and couldn’t stay with his new best friends and party so he decides, ‘I’ll just ? grandmother. Not only her but I’ll ? my aunt,”

said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd to Tampa Bay Online.

After hearing his sweet grandmother’s last words, he decided against killing his aunt and called 911.
‘Come get me,’ he said to the dispatcher, according to police reports.

Emergency responders found Whaley inside the mobile home, leaning over his grandmother and cradling her head.
‘The family is distraught in all ways that can be imagined,’ David Alexander, Ms Denmark’s nephew, said.
He called her death a ‘tragedy.’

‘Her whole life was children – she always took care of them, no matter what,’ Mr Alexander said.
Whaley was held without bail at the Polk County jail.

Comments