Who else thinks kanye should stop messing with Kim K.?

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why does lil b equal ? though?

Do I really need to explain this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQcU6LxBTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr9y-yh8Xt8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqKAa3MDmoU&feature=related

Why is this lil ? wearing women's clothes and jewels? explain that
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »

I'm done with the gif war lol.

I know he lost all that weight for a movie. That movie ever come out?

yeah it did and went straight to dvd lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't give a ? about Ye's personal life, but if he was in my inner circle, then yes, I would tell him to fall back with the whole Kim thing. She's a hoe and a gold digger on all levels. That's not a good look no matter who you are.
  • vageneral08
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that ? was dope as ? .

If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think ? should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

lmao ? outta here with this ? thread

If kanye ? up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

He did it for both reasons.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbM2qkwuMo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEy6qQa9bA&feature=related

C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

she wasn't a jumpoff like amber or kim. they had been together for like 6 years

True but at the same time he was engaged to her and she left him for a regular guy....that ? hurt him
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's doesnt prove anything. That just means he trolled you.
  • vageneral08
    I don't give a ? about Ye's personal life, but if he was in my inner circle, then yes, I would tell him to fall back with the whole Kim thing. She's a hoe and a gold digger on all levels. That's not a good look no matter who you are.

Right ? getting all emotional over this thread.....lol ? these days are too funny
  • vageneral08
    That's doesnt prove anything. That just means he trolled you.

BunB.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    Say no more. I don't care what he does behind closed doors. I like his music.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his ? ?
  • vageneral08
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his ? ?

smh@ saying it's ok trying wife a known hoe
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    ? is really discussing who another man ? especially a bad ? like kim k? you ic ? are some str8 hoes, not eveen ? at a hair salon gossip like u ? ass ? , ? this site im heading to sohhs.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that ? was dope as ? .

If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think ? should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

If kanye ? up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

The biggest factor for that ? was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao
  • vageneral08
    and ? really taking the time to express their feelings in this thread but get mad at the same time about it smh you ? make no sense at all
  • vageneral08

The biggest factor for that ? was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao

but you said earlier it was about his mom alone...so which one is it?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    His a grown ass man who can do what he wants why should we care who he dates its not effecting us
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont care bout that ? , but them Kardashian ? cursed. Word to Lamar Kardashian basketball career.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we done went from saving hoes to saving hoe ass ? ? i don't listen to his crybaby ass ? "music" anyway so what he does and who he does it with concerns me very little. he want's to wife a known ? then that's on his ? .
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

what straight man threatens to butt ? another dude?
    that's why Lil ? equal ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

but you said earlier it was about his mom alone...so which one is it?

i said quote:Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away i did not say it was his mom alone but that was the tipping point to getting everything that was hurting him out the way. A by product was talking about alexis but if his moms was still alive and alexis still ended ? with him he's not doing that entire album maybe a few tracks for the vault but not the entire album. Kanye hit rock bottom not cause of alexis but because of his mom dying. But keep avoiding the fact you want a grown man not to ? with a bad ? lmaooo.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Yamoley wrote: »

what straight man threatens to butt ? another dude?
    that's why Lil ? equal ?

Lol. I just seen that interview today too. He was playing though
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I just dont want his lame ass to keep having her name out there which is what he's doing. They're both using each other for a cause to get their names in all them blogs and magazines and ? and i hate phony rappers like that that just dont stand for ? . For instance there has been rumors and pictures of Kim Kardashian chilling at The Game's house and maybe he did ? her a few years ago. Difference? He isnt walking around with Kim Kardashian like she is his new LV purse or contributing to these hoes fame. If he ? her he did and if he didn't then he didnt.

But as far as the relationship would should anyone give a ? ? I can already see how it will turn out though. A big break up, spread in magazines and now Kim is a even larger name and is able to make even more money due to her name being hot in the presses again. Kanye? Well hell have a few crying love ballads about how much of a ? Kim K is and how she just used him..again.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think your the only one

ofgaqjpg.gif
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    I really couldn't care less who another man is dating, but I agree with the T/S. It's funny to see him wifing up a known groupie/hoe/chick that made a sex tape with Ray J, etc.

No gossip/hair salon/etc, but Ye does look a bit lame for taking pics with the broads family.

Oh well, to each his own
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I just dont want his lame ass to keep having her name out there which is what he's doing. They're both using each other for a cause to get their names in all them blogs and magazines and ? and i hate phony rappers like that that just dont stand for ? . For instance there has been rumors and pictures of Kim Kardashian chilling at The Game's house and maybe he did ? her a few years ago. Difference? He isnt walking around with Kim Kardashian like she is his new LV purse or contributing to these hoes fame. If he ? her he did and if he didn't then he didnt.

But as far as the relationship would should anyone give a ? ? I can already see how it will turn out though. A big break up, spread in magazines and now Kim is a even larger name and is able to make even more money due to her name being hot in the presses again. Kanye? Well hell have a few crying love ballads about how much of a ? Kim K is and how she just used him..again.

? I see a Kanye rant at an award show in there too. He's about due for one