So this is the new Brooklyn Nets logo?

Options
124»

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the "Brooklyn Basketballs". Lmbao.

They should have changed their name to the Knights with those colors. Fits perfect. They ? up.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at Photoshop Rocawear, this ain't soccer where every other team have different sponsers and can put whichever logo. This ain't the And 1 league

I knew it was photoshopped as soon as I seen it. You were fooled tho.
    that fitted hat is tough as hell, i like their uniforms it's very street friendly and you can't go wrong with black and white colors.

• c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets about to get the first pick in the draft and Dwight Howard this summer.

The iodit (D ? ) could've signed with any team he wanted if he wouldn't have singed a one year extension with the Magic.

Now Deron might not stay, not knowing what Howard intends on doing or if The Nets can bring in a quality player.

I'm a Wiz fan, but the Nets drafting Davis & signing Howard would've been sick.

Deron, Davis, and Howard in the starting lineup would be nice. Too bad it probably won't happen now
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    tryna see the jerseys
  • Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It'd be dope as hell, to have Jay do Brooklyn We Go Hard at the Nets opener.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    I'm definitely headin to models or adidas today, cant wait to see the unis in June

Why wait?!

mlldzt.jpg

16i7ina.gif
    Horrible Photoshop

that fitted hat is tough as hell, i like their uniforms it's very street friendly and you can't go wrong with black and white colors.

lol at Photoshop Rocawear, this ain't soccer where every other team have different sponsers and can put whichever logo. This ain't the And 1 league

I knew it was photoshopped as soon as I seen it. You were fooled tho.

? I did it sloppily to go wit that sloppy ass logo they got...Somebody was fooled tho...lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is ugly and plain
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ nets having spurs colors so plain