Agree or disagree Rappers should try to keep RnB Singers feature for Hooks as minimal as possible

13»

Comments

• DiplomatsCam
    DiplomatsCam Members Posts: 159
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Your an insomniac lunatic who makes 12 threads a day about a lifestyle you have know idea about. Also my vaginal getting escapades are quite good but thats not something to discuss in The Reason.

I know more than you since i actually got family in the pen. You ain't been to my City you live in Carolina for ? sake hardly rough and known.

I never liked you you just seem too nerdy and a square

Lmao..........this cant be real life.

Edinburgh House, 155 Maida Vale, London, W9 1Q2

Come through if ya bad

Edinburgh? but you're in london? that ? dont make sense!

That's the name of the housing estate. in London a lotta projects what we call estates are named like that
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    if your name isnt chamillionaire, eminem, drake, DMX, or bone thugs you shouldnt be singing at all on your hooks.
    These guys can harmonize (not really sing) but if anyone else tried it they would sound wack, thats what started all that auto tune ? .

whats the solution?
    Rap the hooks, keep a bit of tone in your voice but what is the problem with just busting a catchy 8 bar over your own tune? dont give rappers ANY more excuses not to rap.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh why this chick not banned yet?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more than 3 features on a Hook max either Harmonize/Sing them self or just Rap the Hook or worst come to worst just sample Hooks or is it acceptable to go the Rick Ross, Jay Z, 2pac route and fill up Albums with so many features on every Song from RnB Singers on Hooks?

Wipe the ? off your face and reevaluate your life .

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cosigns a IC meeting where all the dudes this chick sent photo come thru and run train on the broad........
  • (Nope)
    Schizophrenia and Shawarma , no thanks .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    smh why this chick not banned yet?

As long as she don't look like she does in her avi
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    No because singing on the hook puts variety into the music a album with just rapping gets boring fast just like and album with all singing gets boring cause it all sounds the same you gotta switch things up also it depends on how you approach the song or project
  • (Nope)
    Hitta wrote: »
    No because singing on the hook puts variety into the music a album with just rapping gets boring fast just like and album with all singing gets boring cause it all sounds the same you gotta switch things up also it depends on how you approach the song or project

I agree with you but the thread-starter is a sick , sad , Eminem Stan so you don't need to reply earnestly and don't let her pull you into a debate .

It's a lose-lose situation .
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, unless its a ? singer like for example (Rhianna or Drake) those are the type of singers (if you want to call them that) that should be featured less for hooks because 1. they have no talent and 2. their voices are godawful....as long as you have a singer/crooner with a soulful voice and if the track, lyrics and hook mesh well, there's nothing wrong with a rap song featuring an R&B artist. Of course shadyteam would have a problem with this when she detests R&B and Soul and enjoys Eminem's ? , nails scratching on a chalkboard music
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Some singers make the song (like Mary, Chrisette Michele, R Kelly). Rappers should be more selective who guests on the song. Now i Think albums are overwhelmed by various, often accidental and wack guests. It's still better than rapper trying to sing though. Back then, you barely heard sung hooks on rap records, now it looks like a norm, cause R&B and hip-hop blended with each other.