WTF Happened to Cory Gunz?

2»

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the big dude from the jumpoff vids is/was managing him too. He said something about it when they were talkin about 6 foot 7 foot
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitta wrote: »
    man havent you noticed most folks wayne sign dont blow unless he wants them 2 drake&nicki he gave major push&support hell he had starlito on his label one time&made that ? his ghostwriter thats why lito said he got 10stacks when like father like son dropped he wrote most that album lets not forget he has signed other great artist like currensy&short dwag who get no notice smh wayne likes to ?

damn only 10 racks ?? damn
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he took some Dramamine
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Hes out of his lima bean
    freshb651 wrote: »
    he took some Dramamine
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    1 year in Rikers in PC. he'll be iight

LOL
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is in a commercial market not making commercial music.Plus music changed after his Def Jam deal and went to Southern music. Wayne will put some doe in his pocket in some way...I hope
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Man I hate to see a nice ? from the bx fukin up like this. End of the day if the business ain't right it don't matter if the music is tight. The ? gunz has a terrible team around him, and thats the bottom line, but from watching his show Im thinking he's just too loyal to let ? go and get a stronger team. That loyalty ? can ? you up in the long run.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    someone is probably making him ghostwrite in a corner somewhere
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes teef snitched on him told were the stash was for the burner.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? is Cory Gunz carrying a piece for? Like who has this little dude fearing for his life, like he in the streets like that?

This generation kills me.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I hate to see a nice ? from the bx fukin up like this. End of the day if the business ain't right it don't matter if the music is tight. The ? gunz has a terrible team around him, and thats the bottom line, but from watching his show Im thinking he's just too loyal to let ? go and get a stronger team. That loyalty ? can ? you up in the long run.

its funny you said that cause timberland said that exact thing in a recent interview i seen ... in order to elevate you gotta be willing to switch teams change people around you etc.............

thats like a totally backwards thinking on how we came up .... we suppose to grow up and end up with the same people we came up with ...............................

looking @ history tho it seems to be alot of truth in what your saying tho and timberland ................. with out it being a potential disrepect thing ......

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at outshining wayne on 6'7 foot hell to the ? naw his verse was trash nd got skipped by everyone fact is he couldnt make songs at all nd was just punch lines nd words on some Papoose ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still dont know what he was saying on 6 foot 7. All i hear is:

Word to my mama Im outta my lima bean
    blah blah bladda da blah blaah
    pause
    more blah blah bladda da dadda blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah
    ima bx thourough bread ya heard gunna

Shouldve let somebody else get shine on Weezy welcome back track
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I dont know about yall radio stations, but whenever they played 6'7" here in Atlanta they always cut it off after wayne was done with his, so you could argue in most markets his exposure from that song was less than you'd think.

Then his reality show made him look dumb weak lol all frustrated and afraid to speak up. His dad and Nick Cannon had to handle everything, real ? tendencies