so is this true unless you are a famous rapper or entertainer black people today look down on you

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
alot of black people feel bad about themselves today. Its like they don't respect themselves because they are not famous, and they think everyone suppose to go around looking down on each other, unless it's a famous rapper or entertainer.

The dignity of the race has been destroyed.

what made me depressed was the mentality of today, I wasnt depressed because I'm not famous. Its the opposite with me, more popularity make me depressed. I always wanted to be a person who make a change that nobody can see. Everyone always wanted to see me, thats why they lie to get my name out in the open, because many people really do not know me. What people know about me, is stories lies and made up ? . There is only a few people who actually know me.

I always been the person that others try to make popular because they want to know my secrets, I never enjoyed popularity. It make me depressed.

others get depressed because everyone do not know about them, I always wanted to change places with them, because I only wanted to know a few "good" people...but I want to make a change for a lot of people.

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet this ? ? snap back and is wetter than water.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People look down on you because you're a ? weirdo.
  • 1of1
    Options
    "Change you can "believe" In......................................because you definitely won't see it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I'm the opposite. I look at MOST entertainers as ? to be honest, mostly because they are.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still gettin depressed in 2012?
  • unRealLady1
    edited April 2012
    Options

I never heard any real people say this. I think it's because some people assume I look down upon them. I'm taken for the type that look down upon others, so people like yourself insult because u assume thats my thoughts about ppl.

ppl today want to be mind readers and they are not. they jump to a conclusion about what a person is thinking and insult them because they assume a person is think foul about them.

in all honesty I'm not weird, I don't pay people alot of attention, so they jump out at me, because they think I'm stuck up.

ppl want alot of attention from me thats how I see it. They think because I live in my own little world I'm stuck up.

so they say and do weird things to get my attention.

when u start playing dumb games with me, I act dumb and crazy. I'm only a reflection of your communication to me. When you act a certain way to me, I'll act that way, to show u how you look to me.

people sometimes can't see or feel, what they do to others, so you have to do the same things to them so they can understand and see how it feel.

• SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
    black people are nice to me and i'm a nobody
  • unRealLady1
    edited April 2012
    Options
    people usually think kinetic people are WEIRD, because we are not just flesh and blood.

people who are just flesh and blood are robotic, they can't see spiritually, so they call us weirdos

to those people, humans look like they are made of playdough, and the world look like legos.. They see life as a cartoon. It's not a real picture.

when u can see spiritually, you understand what type of beings we are...spirtual beings are not just a shell.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet this ? ? snap back and is wetter than water.
    And smells like vanilla and tastes like cotton candy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • 1of1
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO @ the last 2 posts.

That last ? real lady spit was deep as ? . When I got to playdough I lost it.

I'm gonna GOAT it.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »

I never heard any real people say this. I think it's because some people assume I look down upon them. I'm taken for the type that look down upon others, so people like yourself insult because u assume thats my thoughts about ppl.

ppl today want to be mind readers and they are not. they jump to a conclusion about what a person is thinking and insult them because they assume a person is think foul about them.

in all honesty I'm not weird, I don't pay people alot of attention, so they jump out at me, because they think I'm stuck up.

ppl want alot of attention from me thats how I see it. They think because I live in my own little world I'm stuck up.

when u start playing dumb games with me, I act dumb and crazy. I'm only a reflection of your communication to me. When you act a certain way to me, I'll act that way, to show u how you look to me.

people sometimes can't see or feel, what they do to others, so you have to do the same things to them so they can understand and see how it feel.

real talk i might be the exact male version of what you just described yourself lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

I can't tell if your an idiot or a philosophical genius.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Random post.

Whatever happened to Jodeci? Did they all go insane? (Yeah, I know these are old)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAKCCo6oJyI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etWLrPW2C-g
    Hilarious beyond words. O.K. now back to the current thread.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

I can't tell if your an idiot or a philosophical genius.

Personally - I think this person is trying to convince others how unique they are. I encounter some of the same things she/he does, however I keep it simple and don't turn into some kind of drama queen....compliments are sometimes hard to handle.....IMO Me just says thanks and keeps it moving...real simple principle WITHOUT the drama.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i actually co signed real lady i know plenty of folks that are robots with no soul or spirit in them just robots that breeze through life like ? is oblivious to them only caring about sports getting ? and eating smh
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    most people respect the money not hustle

broke rappers/entertainers get no love

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yo I don't know why but JoJo passin out on stage is funny errtime I see it
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You make too many threads for me to believe that you don't want to be known.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    In the words of kat williams
    tumblr_ll2dvkVVyW1qiuy4co1_500.gif
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    False, if you dress well and have a car and some money, not alot either just some, people will ? with you.

Everybody is doin bad, and alot of people who are doing good, are lonely as ? with no time to spare to keep what they have goin.

America is in a situation where the powers that be, them being the rich obviously, are turning this country into a third world country where the rich reign supreme and the middle class is beginning to disappear.

So if you feel looked down upon, it's probably just self esteem issues you're going through, or you are around alot of people who do better then you and you can't catch up.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its bad enough every other race looks down on you.. now you have your own to worry about.

tough break
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao......i gotta feeling ? be simping on the low...