Who else thinks kanye should stop messing with Kim K.?

124»

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    bunch of tabloid reading ass ?

• pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his ? ?

smh@ saying it's ok trying wife a known hoe

I luv Ye's music but he took it too far when he said he should've/could've had dude dropped from da team. Y say some ish like dat after Ray J,R Bush,Humphries,Bow Wow,& countless others have hit dat??? I get what ur sayin VA,Ye is rich & simpin on dem hoes
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't stop "Who gone stop me huh?"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats gonna be the worst reality show/album... i swear... lol kanye might jus chris brown her ass tho if she try 2 kris humphris him...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I dont care about Kanye, but Im sick of seeing this no talent trick and her family all over my TV because she videoed herself taking a ? . It's pathetic the level of fame these reality TV people get. The fact that these people make millions with no real job and making ? of themselves is getting old. Just proves how dumb the youth is.

That being said, I still hit.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care about Kanye, but Im sick of seeing this no talent trick and her family all over my TV because she videoed herself taking a ? . It's pathetic the level of fame these reality TV people get. The fact that these people make millions with no real job and making ? of themselves is getting old. Just proves how dumb the youth.

It's women homie they are addicted to these pointless, brainless reality shows. My girl watching a reality show about some rich Arabs. and I'm just puzzled as to why do i care if they are rich and who put these folks on tv and why the ? are you watching this ?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I dont care about Kanye, but Im sick of seeing this no talent trick and her family all over my TV because she videoed herself taking a ? . It's pathetic the level of fame these reality TV people get. The fact that these people make millions with no real job and making ? of themselves is getting old. Just proves how dumb the youth.

It's women homie they are addicted to these pointless, brainless reality shows. My girl watching a reality show about some rich Arabs. and I'm just puzzled as to why do i care if they are rich and who put these folks on tv and why the ? are you watching this ?
    The truth. I cant count the times i've seen these chicks on facebook and twitter putting Kardashian as their last name. Or calling these people their role models. lol

People can call it sexist all the want, but young women/teenage girls are stupid as ? .
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there should be an ic office pool on how long that ? gone last... i give it 2 december
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pop duke wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his ? ?

smh@ saying it's ok trying wife a known hoe

I luv Ye's music but he took it too far when he said he should've/could've had dude dropped from da team. Y say some ish like dat after Ray J,R Bush,Humphries,Bow Wow,& countless others have hit dat??? I get what ur sayin VA,Ye is rich & simpin on dem hoes

Yeah because your rich and famous I guess you can do that but really it's dumb if you want to blow your money blow it on something else or someone else who's worth it
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    free post time y'all bickerin over some dude bangin this chick, all woman have ? someone before you unless your 16

kim-bikini-kardashian-2.jpg

kim-kardashian-bikini-300x261.jpg

amber-rose-backshot1.jpg

amber-rose-bikini-1-10.jpg