I feel like slapping----------a N!GGER

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ya'll sound like some of those white people that attack Rap music without even listening to it. It sounds like all ya'll did was look at the title and didn't even listening to the words. The song isn't about him being violent about being violent to his fellow black people. It's about him going through rough times, and as a result, just being in that mode where you're about to snap. Yeah he used the N word, but it's no nearly as serious as you guys are trying to make it. If you actually listened to the song, the stuff that he's saying is real and anybody should be able to relate to it harsh language or not.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Rap music has become negative and self destructive to Black people

Ludacris has a song called----I feel like slapping a N!gger

Look at this Video

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_Yourself/topic/2928441/1/

? (?)

PLEASE...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    White people are the vampire race..they suck the lyfe and energy out of a thing..like the moon gets its light from the sun..they are your monsters(MOON-stars)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    If a white person made a song called I Feel like Slapping a N!gger
    we would run their ass out of town

We should run Black people ? out of town when they make those kind of songs like that also

just cause we do something doesnt mean they can..say for instance if you slapped yo wife...does that mean i can come over into yo crib and slap her too???
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Y'all ? me. So the ? what if we use the word ? . Big deal. I embrace the word.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    but nas got his pass? oooooooooookay sure.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    but nas got his pass? oooooooooookay sure.

? go listen to the album/tape... SMH
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Not really about ludacris.. its the context in which the word and how its been co-opted and used to dehumanize and demean then and now.. i say it.. nt with extreme regularity.. but... just read back through the thread.

And.. did you even listen to the Nas album.. what he was doing.. was clear as day... love that album..
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited April 2010
    ? stop frontin u kno damn well luda didnt mean "i feel like slappin black people today", he was using ? like sayin muthafucka...like "i feel like slappin a muthafucca today" he just said ? cuz thats what black folks say when they pretty much talk about everybody now "? " dont mean just black now to us. I call anybody a ? any race it dont matter from old ass white ? to lil ass white baby's yall all ? to me.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    it's been had that element for years, now though it's like negativity and selfishness is our concious level, what happen to the power of street knowledge?

thats how i know the industry is being controlled. it's not like we don't all think about the same ? but they only let you in on that mass level if you pushing a negative agenda,

you can't be a poor righteous teacher, a x-clan, a public enemy , a paris, unless you're independent.

no major company wants those messages, they want drinkin, smokin, killin and ? . get money!
    Real talk and dont let nobody white tell you different.
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    ? stop frontin u kno damn well luda didnt mean "i feel like slappin black people today", he was using ? like sayin muthafucka...like "i feel like slappin a muthafucca today" he just said ? cuz thats what black folks say when they pretty much talk about everybody now "? " dont mean just black now to us. I call anybody a ? any race it dont matter from old ass white ? to lil ass white baby's yall all ? to me.

Why didn't Luda say I feel like slapping a crracker today

A lot of Rappers are PUNKS
    they are afraid to speak against White people and the police

The police can shoot down Black people and the Rappers don't say a damn thing
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Not really about ludacris.. its the context in which the word and how its been co-opted and used to dehumanize and demean then and now.. i say it.. nt with extreme regularity.. but... just read back through the thread.

And.. did you even listen to the Nas album.. what he was doing.. was clear as day... love that album..

Player maker you are a real brother
    that's concerned about Black people

Keep up the good work
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    purecomp wrote: »
    Y'all ? me. So the ? what if we use the word ? . Big deal. I embrace the word.

Would you be ok with a white person making that song

1. Rappers NEVER call Black people BROTHER in their songs

2. Why is that
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    doubletee wrote: »
    just cause we do something doesnt mean they can..say for instance if you slapped yo wife...does that mean i can come over into yo crib and slap her too???

Whats good about Black people degrading themselves

1. Name another race of people that degrade themselves worse than Blacks
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    you know why. i do 2
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    White people are the vampire race..they suck the lyfe and energy out of a thing..like the moon gets its light from the sun..they are your monsters(MOON-stars)

And Black people are busy killing themselves
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    you know why. i do 2

I dare Ludacris to make a song speaking against Jews
    they would end his career overnight

The Jews control the media

The Jews own all of the major record labels and major record distributors
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Ya'll sound like some of those white people that attack Rap music without even listening to it. It sounds like all ya'll did was look at the title and didn't even listening to the words. The song isn't about him being violent about being violent to his fellow black people. It's about him going through rough times, and as a result, just being in that mode where you're about to snap. Yeah he used the N word, but it's no nearly as serious as you guys are trying to make it. If you actually listened to the song, the stuff that he's saying is real and anybody should be able to relate to it harsh language or not.

The KKK should love Rap music

1. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    calling Blacks N!ggers

2. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    talks about killing Blacks
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Five wrote: »
    I endorse this thread

Thank you for that
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    they select what they want to push don't sit here and say since white kids buy the majority of hip hop rappers are ? it up because they buying it, they was buying public enemy too, ? go to a public enemy show, who you see......

my point is they choose what they want to push and who they playing. it's not about talent at all it's about an image they can push on you. go buy you some tight jeans and a scarf, don't worry about nothing political ? we won with barack right?

1. Rap music wasn't always like this

2. Rap music started out clean and fun
    so how did it get so negative

Did white cooperate America finance Rap, and turn it into a negative direction
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    Its like white execs got a mega strangle hold on RAP music and the black rappers aint fighting back.

I agree with you

How is Soulja Boy what on the top people in Rap music

Damn Rap is in bad shape
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    The KKK should love Rap music

1. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    calling Blacks N!ggers

2. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    talks about killing Blacks

? da kkk should b happy cuz da highest sellin artist n hiphop rite now is a white racist redneck marshall....this redneck feminem can ? on black people & still make a livin off of black musik da kkk probably playz feminemz racist tapez @ da kkk rallyz they b havin FOOLISH PRIDE on BLAST!! LOL
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    1. Rap music wasn't always like this

2. Rap music started out clean and fun
    so how did it get so negative

Did white cooperate America finance Rap, and turn it into a negative direction

Because life isn't fun and clean, so many rappers started talking about the negative aspects of their communities. Public Enemy took it to a new level, then NWA changed the game forever.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Black Rappers are afraid to make songs like that about white people

A Good slave
    doesn't attack his master

The good slave know who own those major record labels

Ice Cube could make a song like that and Dead Prez could make a song like that and white people do love their music and they aren't getting mad at them because Cube/ Dead Prez had ? to do that.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    young law wrote: »
    jews dont praise the holocaust
    the ? dont talk about the good ole days of internment
    latinos still ? about the west

but black rappers seem to luv the destruction that is/was the ? epidemic

That's true. You have too many ignorant black people nowadays.