Do we no longer have Arkham Asylum?

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
I used to really enjoy reading some outlandish comics from there. I spent a fortune on comics a few years ago and I was looking to test out a few story archs before possibly picking up some more… we no longer have that?

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nopers. i think they were trying to bring it back but no success. I spend quite a bit on comics now as well. easily 300 bucks into it and i just started lol.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Nopers. i think they were trying to bring it back but no success. I spend quite a bit on comics now as well. easily 300 bucks into it and i just started lol.

STOP! NOW! Lol. Comic books completely rinse you of all your money if you get into a series. I own half the series of Civil War. Barely missed an issue for MONTHS. And it broke me. Badly.

Great to be able to pick up a comic though if you can afford it, just in moderation, always.

I have quite a lot of graphic novels, if you want any recommendations, hit me up in a PM.

Shame Arkham is now gone. Classic threads.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah, i mean my comic collection isnt making me broke by any means haha im just buying the 2011-current storylines of select characters. probably spend 30-40 bucks every 2 weeks haha. back when i first started buying tho i had to get like 5 back issues for all my characters. ? was rough but now im caught up haha.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can save a little money by getting the trades
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today is new comic book day...bout to go to NYC hit up the comic shops.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I gotta wait till friday :( lots of dope comics came out. DC just released the first issues of Dial H, Earth 2 and another i cant remember.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hankscorpio.info

at least for new ? .

posted in the other arkham asylum thread. I still buy some but for the ones im kinda interested in but dont feel like paying for i d/l
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Today is new comic book day...bout to go to NYC hit up the comic shops.

what shops u go to