Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you might die?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    got hit by a car in 2nd grade, did like a double summy. Aside from a few bumps and bruises I walked away unscathed
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had guns pulled on me multiple times, been shot at, almost got hit by a car a couple times riding a bike as a kid
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 when i was carrying annemarie my whole pregnancy..

2 when me and my homegirl was caught in a store that was being robbed gunpoint

3 when i was in my mall when it got shotup by this crazy man

4 when i was high off the powder hit a blunt and started trippin

5 thus past cambidian new years when they were lettin off these wierd fireworks that shook the houses soundin like bombs...i thought the world was coming to an end by alien invasion
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All the times I could've been killed I didn't think of it at the moment because I was young and invincible.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    All the times I could've been killed I didn't think of it at the moment because I was young and invincible.

Goat statement.

Yup, more than a couple times.........worst time was when I got stabbed........lost so much blood had to have a transfusion......woat thing was my mama a Jehovah Witness......just turned 18 so didn't have to make the call to her......funny story about seeing the white light but I'm bout to go into a meeting.......but i thought I was on my way for a minute.....
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol da ? you expect hanging out at places called "the lot" and "the flats" go make some white friends
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Lol da ? you expect hanging out at places called "the lot" and "the flats" go make some white friends

i dont really like hamging around white people nun personal just perfer my own plus not alot of white people where im from
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    The Douce wrote: »

i dont really like hamging around white people nun personal just perfer my own plus not alot of white people where im from

you should probably move. could increase your life expectancy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    well since everybody telling there storys ill tell mine the 1st one my cousin got jumped on by some rivials in "the lot" (place where folks go and kick it so i jump in dude i was fightin pulls a knife&stabs me i pull out my steel&start dumpin aimlessly (actually foundout i hit 1 ? on the news later that day) ? scatter my cousin helps me 2 my car we peel the 2nd time me&about 8 of my ? was standin at "the flats" (a gas station we post up at) this time some ? i had beef with came throught&start dumpin on us we take off running down the street i got popped in the shoulder i go down instantly 3 of my patnas got killed doe

Thats terrible .
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah but I lived
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Me my 2 brothers and 2 cousins accidentally step on a marijuana plantation. I never ran so fast in my life.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost got ran over by and 18 wheeler on a highway when I was forced off the road by an 18 wheeler, hit an orange cone and was facing another speeding 18 wheeler.Backed up right in time

Had a gun pulled on me

was at the club when they started shooting

Arm went through a glass window.Severed artery, blood everywhere squirting

Was forced to watch The Devil Wears Prada and listen to a Future song
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I nearly died from bullets to the head and back, yes I feared that.
  • FaceTheFacts
    FaceTheFacts Members Posts: 5
    Options
    I got hit by a car. I rolled off the hood and dude just drove off
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than a couple times. The ? up thing is I just put it out my head each time cause I figure since I'm still here those times doesnt really matter. I dont really remember most of the times. I do know I almost fell off a building, almost got shot, almost got stabbed, and i almost drowned.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yeah but I lived

No ? . I thought you were posting from the afterlife.