Options
13»

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnnie ? wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Its a far bigger risk to holla at a chick at the gym and if by some chance he shoots you down, you gotta see her every time you working out. Very awkward and uncomfortable to see that chick that turned you down every damn time. And best believe she gonna tell her simp ass male friends and her girlfriends.

If those are your guidelines, then you're only going to go through life hollering at randomn "I'll never see you again" chicks

Don't holla at chicks at school because you may have to see her all the time on campus...

Don't holla at chicks at work, because you may see her all the time..

Don't holla at chicks around the neighbor because you may see her regularly...

Don't holla at chicks in the club, because she might be there next weekend...

Can't go through life thinking that way...if you feeling her..step to her...if not...keep it moving...don't worry about all that "I may have to see her again if she turn me down"

...so the ? what...

I rather holla at chicks on the street or in book clubs than the gym that you go to on the regular, especially a small one. People got to the gym to work out as their primary focus. Im not saying that a good convo or even a date can be set up, it's just that its a lot more than "Ima holla at chu and see where this goes since I aint gonna see you again."
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    johnnie ? wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Its a far bigger risk to holla at a chick at the gym and if by some chance he shoots you down, you gotta see her every time you working out. Very awkward and uncomfortable to see that chick that turned you down every damn time. And best believe she gonna tell her simp ass male friends and her girlfriends.

If those are your guidelines, then you're only going to go through life hollering at randomn "I'll never see you again" chicks

Don't holla at chicks at school because you may have to see her all the time on campus...

Don't holla at chicks at work, because you may see her all the time..

Don't holla at chicks around the neighbor because you may see her regularly...

Don't holla at chicks in the club, because she might be there next weekend...

Can't go through life thinking that way...if you feeling her..step to her...if not...keep it moving...don't worry about all that "I may have to see her again if she turn me down"

...so the ? what...

Like someone else said in a thread in G&S; ? are afraid to take a L.
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yea what is it about taking a L that ? fear?