Dan HardLy and GSP was not very competitive.

Options
Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
But Shane Carwin DESTROYED Frank "incesnce and" Mir. hahahaha. I hate Frank Mir.

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    GSP dominated him from the start, but at least Hardy managed to keep goin, because i thought he was gonna tap out of that first arm bar
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wasnt Frank Mir the dude talking bout he wanted to ? Brock Lesnar in a fight? smh. what a joke
  • SW_Lyrikal
    SW_Lyrikal Members Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    wasnt Frank Mir the dude talking bout he wanted to ? Brock Lesnar in a fight? smh. what a joke

yup, and then wanna say he dont know where it came from, naaah, if you wanna ? em you wanna ? em
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kinda funny how Jon Fitch and GSP fight the same way, but Jon Fitch gets booed for it.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited March 2010
    Options
    GSP was trying hard to submit Hardy too. You gotta give it to Hardy tho... he was completely outclassed but that dude would not give up. I know its all about skill with GSP but lately its getting boring with him just taking everybody down and going the distance. IMO he needs to knock somebody out cuz he ain't did it in a while.

Did u see dude that got his knee ripped apart by that Brazilian dude? That ? looked soooooo painful....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    GSP was trying hard to submit Hardy too. You gotta give it to Hardy tho... he was completely outclassed but that dude would not give up. I know its all about skill with GSP but lately its getting boring with him just taking everybody down and going the distance. IMO he needs to knock somebody out cuz he ain't did it in a while.

Did u see dude that got his knee ripped apart by that Brazilian dude? That ? looked soooooo painful....

that ? would NOT let go
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited March 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    that ? would NOT let go

He's supposed to be suspended for not letting go when dude tapped and they took his money from the fight too. Dude gonna to need extensive surgery on that knee too.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    That's because Fitch is as no where near as exciting as GSP... Fitch is like the Clay Guida of the WW's... GSP is constantly moving and constantly looking to improve his position...

real talk GSP finishes fights (no florian) but jon fitch is the king of decisions
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah but GSP showed alotta technical skills....

Mir got knocked da ? out!!!!
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's because Fitch is as no where near as exciting as GSP... Fitch is like the Clay Guida of the WW's... GSP is constantly moving and constantly looking to improve his position...

Dude, Clay Guida always brings the fire. and I wasn't speaking in all fights, I was saying in this particular fight... Fitch and GSP were very similar.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Except Clay Guida finished his last fight and Jon Fitch hasn't finished a fight in like 8 bouts it seems like.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    one fight doesnt mean i a thing...

It'd be one thing if he had the entertainment value to make it seem like he was putting on an asswhooping clinic but he doesnt guida just does enough to survive...

How don't know how you can say that when Guida is basically outclassed every time he steps in the Octagon but finds a way either to win or come close to winning in nearly all of them. Also only 8 of Guida's 26 victories have been by decision while 12 of Fitch's 22 wins have come by decision, quite a percentage disparity there.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    one fight doesnt mean i a thing...

It'd be one thing if he had the entertainment value to make it seem like he was putting on an asswhooping clinic but he doesnt guida just does enough to survive...

Guida is a far more exciting fighter than Fitch. Guida actually pushes the pace in his fights and actually tries to advance his position when he's on the ground. His fights have a lot of scrambles in them but at least he's trying to improve. Whereas Fitch just tries to grind on his opponent and stay in the guard occasionally throwing a punch/elbow just so the fight doesn't get stood up.