I feel like slapping----------a N!GGER

Comments

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Check out this interview...He speaks on this topic.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Would you be ok with a white person making that song

1. Rappers NEVER call Black people BROTHER in their songs

2. Why is that

No. I wouldn't be okay with another ? ? my wife either. But I do it. Y'all too worried about trying to fit in with white America. Why not stake claim to terms of endearment that only we can use? I don't know about you, but I love the word. If I'm ignorant cause I embrace a word that means ignorant, thank you. I'll be ignorant to this corrupt ass society and world.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Ya'll a bunch of sensitive ass ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The KKK should love Rap music

1. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    calling Blacks N!ggers

2. Where else can the KKK buy 1000's of songs
    talks about killing Blacks

I feel what you're trying to say, but rap is music and music is art/entertainment. Hollywood makes movies with one white action star gunning down dozens of other white characters. That doesn't mean Hollywood is a friend to Black Supremacists. The fact of the matter is that you're trying to force the word ? to mean the same thing it did all those years that it was used by white people, and it simply doesn't in this context. The definitions of words are dynamic. There are plenty of words that we use right now regularly that were hurtful and derogatory 100 years ago. That's just how it is. You don't have to like it, but that's reality.

It's silly of you, to condemn a person's work without fully understanding what that work is about. You made this whole thread about Ludacris denigrating the black community with that song, and the song wasn't even close to being about what you are suggesting. As someone said, ? isn't even being used to refer to black people. It's pretty much being used in a neutral way like "? ? ." Rap music does negatively influence the black community to some degree. It also holds a mirror to that community and provides a reflection. It's pointless to try and hold rap and rappers accountable for the ills out there. If you change the community first, then rap will also change in order to reflect the truth. You can say the KKK likes gangsta rap cause it talks about killing blacks, but gangsta rap really does and has always reported the reality. Blacks are out there killing other blacks, and that's the truth whether the music existed or not.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ya ? is maddddddd stooooopid lol songs helllllla old
    & luda dont even say ****** ya ? just on some Pro Black Huey P ish lately go smoke a blunt & read a book & ?
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    I feel what you're trying to say, but rap is music and music is art/entertainment. Hollywood makes movies with one white action star gunning down dozens of other white characters. That doesn't mean Hollywood is a friend to Black Supremacists. The fact of the matter is that you're trying to force the word ? to mean the same thing it did all those years that it was used by white people, and it simply doesn't in this context. The definitions of words are dynamic. There are plenty of words that we use right now regularly that were hurtful and derogatory 100 years ago. That's just how it is. You don't have to like it, but that's reality.

It's silly of you, to condemn a person's work without fully understanding what that work is about. You made this whole thread about Ludacris denigrating the black community with that song, and the song wasn't even close to being about what you are suggesting. As someone said, ? isn't even being used to refer to black people. It's pretty much being used in a neutral way like "? ? ." Rap music does negatively influence the black community to some degree. It also holds a mirror to that community and provides a reflection. It's pointless to try and hold rap and rappers accountable for the ills out there. If you change the community first, then rap will also change in order to reflect the truth. You can say the KKK likes gangsta rap cause it talks about killing blacks, but gangsta rap really does and has always reported the reality. Blacks are out there killing other blacks, and that's the truth whether the music existed or not.

R&B singers are Black
    but they don't make negative songs like Rappers

R&B singers
    don't make song talking about killing other Blacks

R&B sisngers
    don't make songs that's destructive to the Black community

R&B singers
    don't call women B!tches in their songs

R&B singers
    don't make songs bragging on the amount of drugs they sell
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    pothead420 wrote: »
    ya ? is maddddddd stooooopid lol songs helllllla old
    & luda dont even say ****** ya ? just on some Pro Black Huey P ish lately go smoke a blunt & read a book & ?

Well you shouldn't have a problem
    with white people doing a remake of that song
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Ya'll a bunch of sensitive ass ?

Would you be ok with white people making a song like that
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    purecomp wrote: »
    No. I wouldn't be okay with another ? ? my wife either. But I do it. Y'all too worried about trying to fit in with white America. Why not stake claim to terms of endearment that only we can use? I don't know about you, but I love the word. If I'm ignorant cause I embrace a word that means ignorant, thank you. I'll be ignorant to this corrupt ass society and world.

Do JEWS degrade themselves
    like Blacks degrade themselves

Do KOREANS degrade themselves
    like Blacks degrade themselves
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    Well you shouldn't have a problem
    with white people doing a remake of that song

no i dont lol not my problem white ppl say ? all the time u just dont c it or hear it
    i think white kids say ? more den ? do
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    & the song's name is called Slap not Slap A ****** ya wildin
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    darkrain wrote: »
    That's true. You have too many ignorant black people nowadays.

You couldn't pay any Rapper to speak against the Jews

First of all the record company aint going to let it come out
    but Reocord companies will allow people to say all kind
    of crazy stuff about Blacks
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    no i dont lol not my problem white ppl say ? all the time u just dont c it or hear it
    i think white kids say ? more den ? do

The Black race is MESSED UP
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Because life isn't fun and clean, so many rappers started talking about the negative aspects of their communities. Public Enemy took it to a new level, then NWA changed the game forever.

I dare the Rappers
    to make a song speaking against the Jews

And watch what happen to them
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    R&B singers are Black
    but they don't make negative songs like Rappers

R&B singers
    don't make song talking about killing other Blacks

R&B sisngers
    don't make songs that's destructive to the Black community

R&B singers
    don't call women B!tches in their songs

R&B singers
    don't make songs bragging on the amount of drugs they sell

R&B singers is ? too.
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Miles High
    Farrakhan say ? don't make ******s, he said the White man makes ******s
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    for the love of money rappers will almost say anything.. they'd rather be rich than loved..

Luda isn't the only culprit here.. but it is baffling when people think it is nothing to get worked up over.. it is a big deal..
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    for the love of money rappers will almost say anything.. they'd rather be rich than loved..

Luda isn't the only culprit here.. but it is baffling when people think it is nothing to get worked up over.. it is a big deal..

Well that makes the Rappers Uncle Tom House Negros

Because the Uncle Tom
    with do anything for white people, as long as he got paid

the Uncle Tom
    will harm his own race for money
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    lol black ppl on the ic lost
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Well that makes the Rappers Uncle Tom House Negros

Because the Uncle Tom
    with do anything for white people, as long as he got paid

the Uncle Tom
    will harm his own race for money

da #1 uncle tom n da rap game is CUUUUURRY AKA CUUUUURTIS RATSON...cuz this ? is so quick 2 knock another BLACK MAN down but that muuunkey aint say ? when his white redneck slavemaster MARSHALL got xposed as a RACIST FUUUK CUUUURRY 4 LIFE FA THAT ? ? !!
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    da #1 uncle tom n da rap game is CUUUUURRY AKA CUUUUURTIS RATSON...cuz this ? is so quick 2 knock another BLACK MAN down but that muuunkey aint say ? when his white redneck slavemaster MARSHALL got xposed as a RACIST FUUUK CUUUURRY 4 LIFE FA THAT ? ? !!

your more repetitive then ur idol ross
    how many times will u post the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thing before u find out no1 takes anything u post serious
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    gee757 wrote: »

imager.php?id=17249 GIFSoup
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    your more repetitive then ur idol ross
    how many times will u post the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thing before u find out no1 takes anything u post serious

? ya n da mia & a groupie of all people ? boy bankz & da ggggay-unit it dont get no gayer then that...
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol crackers wanting to be black ppl on the ic lost

there you go peckerwood
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    I dare the Rappers
    to make a song speaking against the Jews

And watch what happen to them